/* */

PDA

View Full Version : working in a bank

dada
10-22-2014, 04:52 PM
Assalamualykumdear brothers and sister.

I pray that to all my brothers and sisters in all the countries to be safe and peace, and the blessing of allah to be showed on them ameen.

My question today is about the difference between working in a conventional bank or in an insurance company to a normal business which is dealing with interest.

Let me clarify my question, say that if you are working in an oil company that buys oil from the gulf and sells it in india, but and this is a big but, the money that is involved in buying that oil is on interest, so my question now is that if i work in that oil company and at the end of the day i receive my pay check would that money be of halal or haram.

jazakallah and hope i will hear from people soon.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
10-23-2014, 04:34 AM
Questions similar to this have been asked in previous threads. Do browse through historical threads to get information on this. I cannot remember the conclusions...

Peace :shade:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!