/* */

PDA

View Full Version : want info about Dajjal...

fix
10-23-2014, 01:45 PM
Assalam o alaikum ..
I am a teacher and I have to give some information about "Dajjal" to the kids so please tel me some valid information about ...as kids asking so many questions about and they eager to know...thnks..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Scimitar
10-23-2014, 02:03 PM
how old are they? this information is not the kind of thing which we can just give to minors - many teenagers and even youngsters in their twenties have adopted some rather messed up perceptions and in their zeal - joined groups such as ISIS and others due to their warped interpretation of the times we are in right now.

Scimi

greenhill
10-23-2014, 02:46 PM
You can search the forum for information. Im sure there's plenty scattered around in the relevant threads.

Happy hunting.

fix
10-23-2014, 05:41 PM
They are the kids of grade 5....and my
Thought is ...I should give them information not only by my own but also with some solid Ahadees mubarak..that's why I post here...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
fix
10-23-2014, 05:42 PM
Thanx green hill for the guidance. ..

Scimitar
10-23-2014, 06:15 PM
Islam is taught to minors so that they can come to love Allah, not fear His creations... info on dajjal can have a counter intuitive effect on young impressionable minds.

I would not teach them this. Too young for doom and gloom. teach them how to smile - it's charity. Give them a reason to smile, not to frown.

Savvy?

Scimi

greenhill
10-24-2014, 12:27 AM
Br. Scimitar, it seems fix it in a fix. Not that she wants to teach, but the kids are wanting to know... so she has to provide some answers rather than have them search themselves, and finding 'wrong' information...

Peace :shade:

fix
10-24-2014, 09:16 AM
Thanks green hill for understand my point of you ...actualy kids have so many questions in their minds and they asked ...so I want to give them right information about ..and Alhumdulilah I did that...

fix
10-24-2014, 09:28 AM
Brother Scimitar.... isn't it good when kids ask sumthing we should guide nd provide them a proper information instead of let they find the wrong infotmation by their own ways..and Alhumdulilah now a days kids are very sensible they are not afraid of things when I told them that the believers of Allah nd prophet(p.b.u.h) will do jahad against Dajjal they were very excited and said Alhumdulilah we are muslims...

Scimitar
10-24-2014, 01:31 PM
it's all good, right up til the point when one of them does something really stupid and endangers the life of innocents later on down the line. I hope you don't have to witness that.

and here I was thinking teachers were responsible beings.

I wonder how the childrens parents will feel to know that you have taught their children about dajjal.

Scimi

Scimitar
10-24-2014, 01:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill
Br. Scimitar, it seems fix it in a fix. Not that she wants to teach, but the kids are wanting to know... so she has to provide some answers rather than have them search themselves, and finding 'wrong' information...

Peace :shade:
If I was the teacher, I'd tell them - FOLLOW THE CURRICULUM IF YOU WANT TO PASS YOUR STUDIES.

Simple. They're in school - there is a curriculum to follow.

Scimi

Muhaba
10-24-2014, 01:59 PM
I believe there is nothing wrong about talking about dajjal to children. I remember learning about dajjal when i was quite young (around 13) and my younger siblings were even younger. I know because my siblings and I were in a bookstore and saw a book about dajjal and we pointed the book out to our mother, meaning that we had had some knowledge about dajjal, though i don't remember exactly what we knew. i think the topic is quite interested. there is a video about dajjal by Abu Amina Bilal Philips that you might want to check out on youtube. i haven't watched it yet but plan to soon in-sha-Allah. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I5ef1smVZk

fix
10-24-2014, 02:16 PM
Infact I didn't understand what a big deal if we provide info to the kids about dajjal.... anywsys..thnx dreamin for sharing this link...

fix
10-24-2014, 02:21 PM
This is not enough to talk about the curriculum all the time in this way kids would be fade up ..so on friday we tel them some islamic stories...to increase their knowledge...

fix
10-24-2014, 02:26 PM
Isn't it stupid that they making their own imagies about the things they dn't know...nd as a teacher its my responsibility to clear their veiws...as far as about parents 1 student said "teacher my mother was saying dajal would hv one eye is dat true" so parents also love to tel evry thing to their kids just to increase their knowledge. ..

Scimitar
10-24-2014, 04:36 PM
tread carefully, and fear Allah.

Scimi

fix
10-24-2014, 05:10 PM
Yes I do Alhumdulilah. ...

fix
10-24-2014, 05:23 PM
Yes I do Alhumdulilah. ...

Samiun
10-24-2014, 09:16 PM
Theres a very long hadeeth on dajjal on islamqa u might find that very interesting it describes in detail what he lòoks like, where he is or was at, the creature thats close to his place and lastly the questions that he asked Tameem Muddari. If u want info about Dajjal I suggest Sheikh Imran Hosein. But please tell the children just a general info as I fear like bro scimi said they would mess their minds up and feel hopeless or start to google countless of conspiracy theories

Karl
10-25-2014, 12:22 AM
Has Allah put age restrictions on knowledge? Why not race restrictions or gender restrictions? Maybe only the rich should know the truth as the poor may panic?

fix
10-25-2014, 01:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Samiun
Theres a very long hadeeth on dajjal on islamqa u might find that very interesting it describes in detail what he lòoks like, where he is or was at, the creature thats close to his place and lastly the questions that he asked Tameem Muddari. If u want info about Dajjal I suggest Sheikh Imran Hosein. But please tell the children just a general info as I fear like bro scimi said they would mess their minds up and feel hopeless or start to google countless of conspiracy theories

Thnx samiun...I have already just told them general info ...not as much detail which their minds can not bear...

Abz2000
10-26-2014, 03:16 AM
It's not just who you think he might be, but what he does that will define him.

I wouldn't get confused with labels and titles, many have been given and for a good reason.
Going through eschatology in hadith and previous scriptures will enlighten you and confuse the crap out of you until you hopefully come to the conclusion that it is very simple.
Try to cut through the mirage of deceptions and see the truth.

Tell the children:
It could be you.
The Quran describes him best of all.
The term dajjal is derived from the root "djl" which describes deception - or to appear or portray oneself as something they are not.

The labels and scriptural descriptions point at USA, DA'EESH, THE ZIONIST STATE, THE POPE, YOU, ME.

HOW WILL YOU KNOW THEN?

By exercising the intellect and cleaving to the truth.

He is anti God, anti Christ, anti decency, anti truth.
Pro Falsehood, pro Satan, pro corruption, pro exaltion above all that is God.

Weigh on the balance of Quran and sunnah, and any truth and goodness that you find anywhere, and you'll know that Allah is the truth and dajjal is an illusion.

Seek the truth and the truth shall set you free.
:)

fix
10-26-2014, 03:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
It's not just who you think he might be, but what he does that will define him.

I wouldn't get confused with labels and titles, many have been given and for a good reason.
Going through eschatology in hadith and previous scriptures will enlighten you and confuse the crap out of you until you hopefully come to the conclusion that it is very simple.
Try to cut through the mirage of deceptions and see the truth.

Tell the children:
It could be you.
The Quran describes him best of all.
The term dajjal is derived from the root "djl" which describes deception - or to appear or portray oneself as something they are not.

The labels and scriptural descriptions point at USA, DA'EESH, THE ZIONIST STATE, THE POPE, YOU, ME.

HOW WILL YOU KNOW THEN?

By exercising the intellect and cleaving to the truth.

He is anti God, anti Christ, anti decency, anti truth.
Pro Falsehood, pro Satan, pro corruption, pro exaltion above all that is God.

Weigh on the balance of Quran and sunnah, and any truth and goodness that you find anywhere, and you'll know that Allah is the truth and dajjal is an illusion.

Seek the truth and the truth shall set you free.
:)
Exactly right...Abz...

Abz2000
10-26-2014, 01:02 PM
Here are some ahadith which may help enlighten/confuse you depending on what you take from it.

http://hadithprophesies.blogspot.com/2009/05/world-wars.html?m=1

fix
10-26-2014, 02:27 PM
Thanks Abz....

syed_z
10-26-2014, 03:09 PM
Asalaam O Alaikum Sister,

Jazak Allah khayr for opening this thread and may Allah (Swt) increase our knowledge of this subject as it is extremely important at this age and time especially when Dajjal is very close to appearing in the human form and rule the State of Israel as mentioned in lectures of Maulana Imran Hosein, (you may refer to his website on Islamic eschatology www.imranhosein.org)

Just before I can give examples of how utmost important it is to include young minds in this conversation, I do agree with brother Scimi where hes coming from. Since the young minds are very vulnerable to manipulation, there is no doubt that the end times prophecies of our Blessed Prophet (saw) have been and are misinterpreted and taught to the young minds who then are easily deceived in to joining Extremists and Khawarij like ISIS.

But what we should never forget is that The Prophet (saw) himself when began his Dawah in Makkah there were young minds Fatimah (r.a) and Ali (r.a) when he first proclaimed the Message of Allah (swt) to the pagans.

At the dinner when he invited members of Banu Hashim and delivered the message of Islam, Ali (r.a) was only 13 and he was the only one to stand up and tell the Prophet (Saw) he will assist him, when the Prophet asked Hashmis as to who will assist him in delivering this message further to others. So Ali (r.a) was very young when he accepted Islam.

Another incident when the Prophet (Saw) stood up at Mount of As Safa and proclaimed to the Quraish the Message of Islam, Fatima (r.a) his beloved daughter was only a couples of years old, very young and was listening while holding his hand. And that is the reason it is highly recommended to take your children to Khutbas when being delivered so their minds are taught from the beginning.

I completely agree that young minds are evolving as we move in to the future and their ability to understand might be much better than ours when we were their age. They are much smarter and outspoken than we were, I guess may be technology has a role to play. So I don't think that they can be duped if they have the right and humble teachers who follow the Sunnah of Prophet (Saw) and not zealous minded ones who can misguide them.

Please do ask about Dajjal, as a student of Sheikh Imran Hosein, I would love to answer any questions, will try to the best of my ability. :)

syed_z
10-26-2014, 03:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by fix
This is not enough to talk about the curriculum all the time in this way kids would be fade up ..so on friday we tel them some islamic stories...to increase their knowledge...
MashA'Allah....

Very nice to know that you have selected Friday as a day for stories, especially for the story of Dajjal, you should try and do it on Fridays because there are several Ahadith of the Prophet (Saw) in which he pointed towards Surah Al Kahf of the Quran to be recited as a protection against the Fitnah of Al Masih Al Dajjal, and he recommended this Surah to be recited on A Friday or Yaum Ul Juma'ah.

The Prophet (Saw) Said "Whoever memorizes 10 Ayat from the beginning of Surah Al-Kahf will be protected from (trials/fitnah) of Dajjal."

Our blessed Prophet (Saw) also said "Whoever recites Surah Al Kahf on Friday, it will illuminate him with light from one Friday to the next."

The above Ahadith have been taken from Tafisr Imam Ibn Kathir (Volume 6, Tafsir of Surah Al Kahf)

Begin with the recitation of the 1st 10 Verses before you begin with story about Dajjal on a Friday, recite this Surah as Allah's tranquility descends when reciting this Surah.

A man recited Al Kahf and there was an animal in the house which began acting in a nervous manner. He looked, and saw a fog or cloud overhead. He mentioned this to the Prophet (Saw), who said:

Keep on reciting so and so, for this is the Sakinah (tranquility) which descends when one reads Quran or because of reading Quran.

(Tafsir of Surah Kahf, Imam ibn Kathir)

The 1st 10 Verses mention the amazing story of the Young Men who sought refuge from the trials of their age, inshA'Allah this might act as an inspiration for the young minds whom you teach.

fix
10-26-2014, 03:40 PM
Thnx syed_z I really wanna ask 1 question about the outer look of dajjal as I noticed ...b' coz as u know nd mentioned dat now a days kids realy smart nd genious then we were in are age ...they asked about bermoda triangle .nd 1 questiom is my own...??

syed_z
10-26-2014, 04:27 PM
Thnx syed_z I really wanna ask 1 question about the outer look of dajjal as I noticed ...b' coz as u know nd mentioned dat now a days kids realy smart nd genious then we were in are age ...they asked about bermoda triangle .nd 1 questiom is my own...??
Your very welcome.

I don't know much about Bermuda Triangle, probably know as much as you do.

We should only tell others about Dajjal or anything related to Dajjal by relating it to proof given about him in the Quran and Hadith. Nothing in all the ahadith pertaining to subject of Dajjal mention anything that we can relate to Bermuda Triangle, as far as I know.

What is your question? Thank you.

fix
10-26-2014, 04:57 PM
As far as I know dajjal would have written "kafir" in the middle of his eyes on his forehead but mostly people mentioned 1 eye on his forehead I know the question is very childish but its make me curious about....

Signor
10-26-2014, 06:32 PM
“The Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) stood among the people, he praised Allah as is due to Him, then he mentioned the Dajjal and he said: ‘Indeed I warn you of him. There has not been a Prophet except that he warned his people, and Nuh indeed warned his people – but I am to say something about him that no Prophet has said to his people: You should know that he is one-eyed, and Allah is certainly not one-eyed’…. ‘You must know that not one of you will ever see his Lord until he dies. And indeed, he (the Dajjal) has ‘Kafir’ written between his eyes; everyone who is averse to his behaviour shall read it.’” (Sahih hadith) [Chapters on Al-Fitan: Jami At-Tirmidhi]

The Dajjal will claim divinity for himself despite being in human form. Dajjal will be visible to all human beings, as another human being. Yet, Allah Most High does not take human form and the eyes of any mortal human being are not capable of viewing Him in this life on earth.

Furthermore, Dajjal will be one-eyed. Some ahadith indicate that he will be blind in one eye with thick skin covering it [Sahih Muslim] and other ahadith indicate that one of his eyes will be like a floating or hanging grape. [Sahih Muslim] Thus, he will probably be defective in both eyes, with one eye blind while the other is also not normal to look at.

The word ‘kafir/disbeliever’ will be inscribed between his two eyes. His defects will be visible and every Muslim, literate or illiterate, will be able to read the word ‘Kafir’ on his forehead. We should know that Dajjal is not Allah since Allah Most high is free of all defects. He is nothing but nobleness and perfection.

Thus these are three proofs that Dajjal is a liar and not Allah (subhana wa ta’ala): 1. that he is visible to humans 2. that he is one-eyed 3. that he has “kafir” written on his forehead.
Source

syed_z
10-26-2014, 07:05 PM
As far as I know dajjal would have written "kafir" in the middle of his eyes on his forehead but mostly people mentioned 1 eye on his forehead I know the question is very childish but its make me curious about....
This description of Dajjal is to be found in various Ahadith of the Prophet (saw), for example:

Narrated Anas: The Prophet said, "No prophet was sent but that he warned his followers against the one-eyed liar (Ad-Dajjal). Beware! He is blind in one eye, and your Lord is not so, and there will be written between his (Ad-Dajjal's) eyes (the word) Kafir (i.e., disbeliever)." (This Hadith is also quoted by Abu Huraira and Ibn 'Abbas). (Sahih Bukhari)

This description of Dajjal i.e. him having only one eye and word Kafara or Kafir written between his forehead are not to be interpreted literally, for if done so would keep this subject obscure. If these were to be interpreted symbolically then this subject becomes quite clear for us.

Sheikh Imran Hosein has explained in many of his lectures on Dajjal that the Prophet (saw) did not mean to refer to him being one eyed literally because had he done so, he would not have suspected a Jewish Boy in Madinah named Ibn Sayyad to be Dajjal. Ibn Sayyad had both eyes.
http://www.searchtruth.com/book_disp...mber=6990#6990

Similarly when Tami Ad Dari, a former Christian who embraced Islam after him and his party of men had a ship wreck on an Island where they saw Dajjal and he questioned them about a few things. When they came back they related this to the Prophet (Saw) and nowhere do they mention anything about Dajjal being one eyed when describing him.
http://www.searchtruth.com/book_disp...mber=7028#7028

About 'One Eyed' Sheikh Imran has explained that every Momin has '2 eyes', One are physical pair of 2 eyes that we all have and the other is the internal Sight of a believer. So we have external as well as internal 'eyes'. Like Holy Prophet (saw) said in a hadith:

"Be careful of the insight (Firasa) of the believer (momin), for he sees with the Light (Nur) Of Allah (swt)"

Similarly the word Kafir or Kafara wont be written literally over his forehead, rather religious symbolism is at work here, which mean his talk and he himself will represent Kufr and call people to the way of Kufr albeit in a deceptive way that people with weak or no iman will not be able to recognize his Kufr and Shirk. People and Muslims with weak insight might fall for his trap and so this informs us that only strong Faith can counter Dajjal's age and influence.

This Kafara between his 2 eyes or his forehead can also be summed up in another hadith which explains that this isn't literal:

"Every momin whether literate or illiterate would be able to read the word Ka Fa Ra between his (dajjal's) forehead" (Sahih Muslim)

If a Literate momin can read because he went to school , how would an illiterate momin read ? So the ability to read does not depend on being literate or illiterate, but it depends on having Iman and being able to see with the Heart. He would invite people to a way of life which is against the way of Allah (swt). So whomsoever heart is away from the path of Allah (swt) would not be able to read it even though he might be a Harvard Graduate or done his PHD from Oxford University! But he who has Light of Allah and Iman in his heart will not be deceived!

fix
10-27-2014, 10:07 AM
Jazak Allah khair ...for sharing detailed information..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!