/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Rabbi Zidni Illma.

mamun.rashid
10-30-2014, 07:26 AM
Assalamu'alaikum Wa'Rahmat'ullahi Wa'Barakathu,

May Allah SWT bless us all and keep us on the straight path, Ameen.

I want expand and clean up my knowledge of our beautiful deen. As the things I was taught, have a very stark contrast to how it is taught today. I make many errors due to me being gair khatib in a lot of things.

I hope to understand about partial possession as my mother has been suffering from a pain on her shoulders and back for many years with the doctors not being able to diagnose what it could be.
I accidentally came across a post by a brother explaining partial possession and it has very similar symptoms to what my Amma is suffering from.

Please advise me which threads I should read to better understand it.
Sorry for the long intro.

Jaza'ku mullah Khay'ran.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
10-30-2014, 07:49 AM
:wa:

bro , Welcome here . May Allah grants what is best for your mom .

u may read threads on Black magic .

فصيح الياسين
01-01-2015, 04:37 AM
Walaikumusalam may allah save us frm black magic

The-Deist
01-08-2015, 07:30 PM
Walaikumu salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh
May you have a great stay here and gain Ilm (knowledge) and Hiqma (wisdom) inshaAllah
And may Allah (swt) grant your mother shifa
Aameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
xoluxp
01-08-2015, 08:32 PM
barak lahu Fik My brother

The-Deist
01-08-2015, 09:50 PM
Wa Iyaka Akhi :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!