/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Spoken to some Non Muslims who believe all Muslimsts but all Muslims need to be depo

truthseeker63
11-05-2014, 12:19 AM
As Salamu Alaykum/Hi/Hello I have spoken to some Non Muslims who believe all Muslims not only the Radicals or the Terrorists but all Muslims all Muslims as a whole need to be deported from the West or East or all Non Muslim Nations my question is how can you deport a Religion/Ideology it seems almost impossible to me since Muslims are not a Race/Skin Color how do you tell who is a Muslim or not just by looking at them ? Can't the Muslims just lie and make themselves look non muslim by shaving beard or not wearing hijab so they don't get deported and pretend to not be Muslim if they fear danger so whats the point of trying to deport them them all some if all could slip though ? Also this is like saying lets deport all Communists how do you deport all Communists how do you tell they can lie its a Ideology not a Race in fact most Anti Islam people even if they agree with deporting Muslims they admit its a pipe dream most Anti Islam people say they don't want all Muslims deported I know of many Racists/White Supremacists/Neo Nazis that believe in deporting Muslims/Arabs by the way Im a Convert to Islam and Im White/Caucasian Male and Im not asking this question because I fear being deported Im just curious ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiyya

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
truthseeker63
11-05-2014, 11:07 AM
Anyone want to reply thank you ?

greenhill
11-05-2014, 11:52 AM
Salaams,

You have actually answered your question.

Like Imam Shafie said, he can by the Will to Allah win any argument with the exception of arguing with idiots.

There is very little we can say to people who choose to be bigoted.

Just wish them luck and smile.

Peace :shade:

syed_z
11-05-2014, 04:13 PM
Asalaam O Alaikum...

Like you said, its an Ideology not a race.

So its impossible to deport and get rid of Islam from those lands because Islam has already made it way and is spreading fast MashA'Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!