/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A Challenge For Every Muslim in the Universe.

Nintentacle
11-05-2014, 09:19 AM
If you're Muslim, tell all the Muslims you know to participate! Refute me, and prove your religion (Note that I'm Christian)

Now, part of Sura 7:157 says "Those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered prophet, whom they find written in what they have of the Torah and the Gospel".

Now, the unlettered prophet/Messenger mentioned here is clearly Muhammad. The verse goes on to say that he is written of in the Torah and Gospel they had in those does.

Three facts:
1. The "Torah" includes Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy.

2. The "Gospel" is probably Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.

3. We have the same Bible today as they did 1,400 years ago.

Now, that means, to prove this verse, you must find a mentioning of Muhammad in the Torah and Gospel.

That cannot include anything outside of Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, and Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.

---------------------------
One condition, though: You must allow me to refute the arguments.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
11-05-2014, 04:08 PM
Hello

Welcome to the forum .

Pl. remember that for us Muslims , it's enough what God Almighty says in His final Book . Also , we believe previous books have been changed / altered . They are no longer in their original form .

There are several threads on Prophet Muhammed pbuh in various scriptures , u may visit these threads. May God Almighty help you to see the Truth .

Eshai
11-05-2014, 07:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nintentacle
Three facts:
How do you figure that these are facts?

ahsankhan
11-05-2014, 08:45 PM
i just hope that this discussion don't go south.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snow
11-05-2014, 09:30 PM
1) How many generations were there between Abraham to David? Matthew 1:17 lists fourteen generations. Matthew 1:2 lists thirteen generations.
2) Is Paul lying? In Acts 20:35 Paul told people "to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, 'It is more blessed to give than to receive.'" Since Jesus never made such a biblical statement, isn’t Paul guilty of deception?
3) When did the leper become not a leper? (Matthew 8:13 & 8:14) Jesus healed the leper before visiting the house. (Mark 1:29-30 & 1:40-42) Jesus healed the leper after visiting Simon Peter’s house.
4) Who approached Jesus? (Matthew 8:5-7) The Centurion approached Jesus, beseeching help for a sick servant. (Luke 7:3 & 7:6-7) The Centurion did not approach Jesus. He sent friends and elders of the Jews.
5) Was she dead or just dying? (Matthew 9:18) He asked for help, saying his daughter was already dead. (Luke 8:41-42) Jairus approached Jesus for help, because his daughter was dying.
6) Just what did Jesus instruct them to take? (Matthew 10:10) Jesus instructed them not to take a staff, not to wear sandals. (Mark 6:8-9) Jesus instructed his disciples to wear sandals and take a staff on their journey.
7) When did John find out Jesus was the Messiah? (Matthew 11:2-3) While imprisoned. John the Baptist sent followers to Jesus to inquire if Jesus was the messiah. (Luke 7:18-22) While imprisoned. John the Baptist sent followers to Jesus to inquire if Jesus was the Messiah. (John 1 :29-34,36) John already knew Jesus was the Messiah.
8) Who made the request? (Matthew 20:20-21) Their mother requested that James and John, Zebedee’s children, should sit beside Jesus in his Kingdom. (Mark 10:35-37) James and John, Zebedee’s children, requested that they should sit beside Jesus in his Kingdom.
9) What animals were brought to Jesus? (Matthew 21:2-7) two of the disciples brought Jesus an ass and a colt from the village of Bethphage. (Mark 11:2-7) They brought him only a colt.
10) When did the fig tree hear of its doom? (Matthew 21:17-19) Jesus cursed the fig tree after purging the temple. (Mark 11:14-15 & 20) He cursed it before the purging.
11) When did the fig tree keel? (Matthew 21:9) The fig tree withered immediately. and the disciples registered surprise then and there. (Mark 11:12-14 & 20) The morning after Jesus cursed the fig tree, the disciples noticed it had withered and expressed astonishment.
12) Was John the Baptist Elias? "This is Elias which was to come." Matthew 11:14 "And they asked him, what then? Art thou Elias? And he said I am not." John l:21
13) Who was the father of Joseph? Matthew 1:16 The father of Joseph was Jacob. Luke 3 :23 The father of Joseph was Heli. Christians shall try to LIE and tell you that one is the heritage of Mary and the other Joseph. This is utter bullshit, the Hebrew and Greek cultures NEVER regarded the bloodline of the mother. They were patriarchal societies which only concerned themselves with paternal lineage.
14) How many generations were there from the Babylon captivity to Christ? Matthew 1:17 Fourteen generations, Matthew 1:12-16 Thirteen generations.
15) Matthew 2:15, 19 & 21-23 The infant Christ was taken into Egypt. Luke 2:22 & 39 The infant Christ was NOT taken to Egypt.
16) Matthew 5:1-2 Christ preached his first sermon on the mount. Luke 6:17 & 20 Christ preached his first sermon in the plain.
17) John was in prison when Jesus went into Galilee. Mark 1:14 John was not in prison when Jesus went into Galilee. John 1:43 & 3:22-24
18) What was the nationality of the woman who besought Jesus? Matthew 15:22 "And behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, Have mercy on me, 0 Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil." Mark 7:26 "The woman was a Greek, a Syrophenician by nation, and she besought him that he would cast forth the devil out of her daughter."
19) How many blind men besought Jesus? Matthew 20:30 Two blind men. Luke 18:35-38 Only one blind man.
20) Where did the devil take Jesus first? (Matthew 4:5-8) The Devil took Jesus first to the parapet of the temple, then to a high place to view all the Kingdoms of the world. (Luke 4:5-9) The Devil took Jesus first to a high place to view the kingdoms, then to the parapet of the temple.
21) Can one pray in public? (Matthew 6:5-6) Jesus condemned public prayer. (1 Timothy 2:8) Paul encouraged public prayer.
22) If we decide to do good works, should those works be seen? Matthew 5:16 "Let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works." 1 Peter 2:12 "Having your conversation honest among the Gentiles: that ... they may by your good works, which they shall behold, glorify God in the day of visitation." This contradicts: Matthew 6:1-4 "Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them…that thine alms may be in secret." Matthew 23:3-5 "Do not ye after their [Pharisees'] works ... all their works they do for to be seen of men."
23) Who did Jesus tell the Lord’s Prayer to? (Matthew 5:1, 6:9-13 & 7:28) Jesus delivered the Lord’s Prayer during the Sermon on the Mount before the multitudes. (Luke 11:1-4) He delivered it before the disciples alone, and not as part of the Sermon on the Mount.
24) When was Christ crucified? Mark 15:25 "And it was the third hour and they crucified him." John 19:14-15 "And it was the preparation of the Passover, and about the sixth hour; and he saith unto the Jews, Behold your king…Shall I crucify your king?" John 19:14-15.
25) The two thieves reviled Christ. (Matthew 27:44 & Mark 15:32) Only one of the thieves reviled Christ. Luke 23:39-40.
26) In 1 Corinthians 1:17 ("For Christ sent me [Paul] not to baptize but to preach the gospel") Paul said Jesus was wrong when he said in Matthew 28:19 "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them…" Clearly one of these people is wrong, either way, it’s a contradiction.
27) When did Satan enter Judas? Satan entered into Judas while at the supper. John 13:27 Satan entered Judas before the supper. Luke 23:3-4 & 7
28) How many women came to the sepulcher? John 20:1 Only one woman went, Mary Magdalene. Matthew 28:1 Mary Magdalene and the "other Mary" (Jesus’ mother) went.
29) Mark 16:2 It was sunrise when the two women went to the sepulcher. John 20:1 It was still dark (before sunrise) when Mary Magdalene went alone to the sepulcher.
30) There were two angels seen by the women at the sepulcher and they were standing up. Luke 24:4 There was only one angel seen and he was sitting down. Mark 28:2-5
31) How many angels were within the sepulcher? John 20:11-12 two, Mark 16:5 one.
32) The Holy Ghost bestowed at Pentecost. Acts 1:5-8 & 2:1-4 The holy Ghost bestowed before Pentecost. John 20:22
33) Where did Jesus first appear to the eleven disciples? In a room in Jerusalem. Luke 24:32-37 On a mountain in Galilee. Matthew 28:15-17
34) Where did Christ ascend from? From Mount Olivet. Acts 1:9-12 From Bethany. Luke 24:50-51
35) Can all sins be forgiven? (Acts 13:39) All sins can be forgiven. Great, I’m happy to know God is so merciful, but wait (Mark 3:29) Cursing or blaspheming the Holy Spirit is unforgivable.
36) The Elijah mystery: (Malachi 4:5) Elijah must return before the final days of the world. (Matthew 11:12-14) Jesus said that John the Baptist was Elijah. (Matthew 17:12- 13) Jesus insists that Elijah has already come, and everyone understood him to mean John the Baptist. (Mark 9:13) Jesus insists that Elijah has already come. (John 1:21) John the Baptist maintained that he was not Elijah.
37) Who purchased the potter’s field? Acts 1:18 The field was purchased by Judas. John 20:1 The potter’s field was purchased by the chief priests.
38) Paul’s attendants heard the miraculous voice and stood speechless. Acts 9:7 Paul’s attendants did not hear the voice and were prostrate. Acts 22:9 & 26:14
39) Who bought the Sepulcher? Jacob, Josh 24:32 Abraham, Acts 7:16
40) Was it lawful for the Jews to put Christ to death? "The Jews answered him, we have a law, and by our law he ought to die." John 19:7 "The Jews therefore said unto him, It is not lawful for us to put any man to death." John 18:31
41) Has anyone ascended up to heaven? Elijah went up to heaven: "And Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven." 2 Kings 2:11 "No man hath ascended up to heaven but he that came down from heaven, even the son of man." John 3:13
42) Is scripture inspired by God? "all scripture is given by inspiration of God." 2 Timothy 3:16 compared to: "But I speak this by permission and not by commandment." 1 Corinthians 7:6 "But to the rest speak I, not the Lord." 1 Corinthians 7:12 "That which I speak, I speak it not after the Lord" 2 Corinthians
The quran talks about the jews messing up the message that Allah was giving.
There are quite a few examples. If they could not agree on what Jesus drank at the cross, how can they be a reliable source?

Ahmad H
11-05-2014, 11:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nintentacle
If you're Muslim, tell all the Muslims you know to participate! Refute me, and prove your religion (Note that I'm Christian)

Now, part of Sura 7:157 says "Those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered prophet, whom they find written in what they have of the Torah and the Gospel".

Now, the unlettered prophet/Messenger mentioned here is clearly Muhammad. The verse goes on to say that he is written of in the Torah and Gospel they had in those does.

Three facts:

Now, that means, to prove this verse, you must find a mentioning of Muhammad in the Torah and Gospel.

That cannot include anything outside of Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, and Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.

---------------------------
One condition, though: You must allow me to refute the arguments.

I will prepare my refutation to your argument, and get back to you on this after I have completed it. I warn you, it will be long, but only because I have to add quotations to it and provide a lengthy refutation in order to prove to you the truth of the coming of the Holy Prophet (saw).

The manner in which I am going to prove to you that the above verse is true, is that I will quote an extract from the Bible, be it one verse or more, then outline how this portion of the Biblical prophecy, only from the list of books you gave (Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John), is fulfilled in the exact manner in which it was stated (assuming the Bible is 100% true from 1400 years ago), from the verses of the Holy Qur'an.

I am going to add a condition to the manner in which you may refute. Since you are quoting a verse of the Holy Qur'an, and you are asking us to prove that the Torah and Gospel, from the books you mentioned, had discussed the coming of our Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), then you must agree to refute the response as follows:

#1 Prove that the prophecies which I mention to you from the Bible are not fulfilled as per the verses of the Holy Qur'an I cite to you.

#2 You cannot only use the Bible to prove that the Qur'an is true, you have to give Islamic precedents to show that Islam has not fulfilled those prophecies. You have to rely on the Holy Qur'an and not the Ahadith. This condition applies to me as well, since I am going to use the Qur'an to refute your arguments. This is one holy text talking about the fulfilled prophecies mentioned in another. The Ahadith do not come under this category. You have used a verse of the Holy Qur'an and challenged the Bible with it, so you must stick to this method of argumentation.

#3 If you believe that the Torah and the Bible are 100% true, so do we Muslims believe the Holy Qur'an is 100% true. So for the sake of argument here, you must believe the Holy Qur'an is true in its statements, and not falsify any of it. You have to argue against it on a textual basis.

#4 Neither will I falsify any statements of the Bible, but I will also provide textual references as to why I either agree with an interpretation of yours based upon your textual references, or I will disagree.

#5 Neither one of us shall say any defamatory language to either side's holy founders, or to each other, or to the religion of the other (I will not speak badly of Christians or Christianity at any point, and neither will you speak badly about Muslims or Islam at any point either). Only facts.

#6 If either of us cannot answer something, then the one who cannot answer at that time must take time to research, and not resort to mere opinions. If an opinion is stated, base it upon a reference. Otherwise, the opinion is not valid.

These are six conditions I propose for the both of us. Please confirm that you have read and agree to this. I think it's fair. I've thought of this based upon what you said above and what your challenge is.

fatimataybia46
11-10-2014, 10:06 AM
But I don't consider "fact 3" to be really a fact.

Ahmad H
11-11-2014, 02:43 PM
My response, Nintentacle:

Proof #1
But the comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. (John 14-26)

Only the prophet of Islam could have fulfilled this prophecy of Jesus. Muhammad was truly sent in his name because he bore testimony to his truth. The Holy Quran says:
“The Messiah, son of Mary, was only a messenger; messengers passed away before him; his mother was a truthful woman; they both used to eat food. Behold how We make the signs clear to them, then behold, how they are turned away!” [5:75]
The Holy Quran reports that the angels told Mary:
“When the angels said, 'O Mary, God gives you good tidings of a Word from Him, whose name is the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, honoured shall he be in this world, and the Hereafter, and of those brought close.” [3:45]

Proof #2:
Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will sent him unto you. And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment. ... I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. How be it when he, the Spirit of truth is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak.. and he will show you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall show it unto you. (John 16:7-14)

This prophecy clearly lays down that:
The Comforter will come after the departure of Jesus.
When the Comforter comes, he will reprove the world of sin, truth and justice.
He will guide the world into all truth.
The book revealed to him will contain no human word.
He will foretell things to come.
He will glorify Jesus and clear him of all charges.

Regarding point #6:
“And for their saying, 'We slew the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, the Messenger of God'. And yet they did not slay him nor did they crucify him, but he was given the resemblance. And those who disagree concerning him are surely in doubt regarding him. They do not have any knowledge of him, only the pursuit of conjecture; and they did not slay him for certain.” [4:157]

The Holy Qur’an states that Jesus (as), son of Mary, had told his people that someone would come after him (regarding point #1):
“And when Jesus son of Mary said, ‘O Children of Israel I am indeed God’s messenger to you, confirming what is before me of the Torah and bringing good tidings of a messenger who will come after me, whose name is Ahmad’. Yet when he brought them, they said, ‘This is manifest sorcery!’” [61:6]

Elsewhere, the Holy Qur’an also states that the Holy Prophet (saw) did not speak out of his own self, but he spoke based upon the revelation which Allah gave him (regarding point#4):
[53:1] By the Star when it sets,
[53:2] your companion has neither gone astray, nor has he erred;
[53:3] nor does he speak out of [his own] desire.
[53:4] It is but a revelation that is revealed,
[53:5] taught to him by one of awesome power,
[53:6] possessed of vigour; and he stood upright,

Regarding point #3, the Holy Qur’an states that the law of Islam is the perfect law for mankind, and is the complete law:
“Today I have perfected your religion for you, and I have completed My favour upon you,” [5:3]

Note the following Hadith regarding this verse of the Holy Qur’an, the statements of the Jews admitting that their law is not complete:

Narrated 'Umar bin Al-Khattab:
Once a Jew said to me, "O the chief of believers! There is a verse in your Holy Book Which is read by all of you (Muslims), and had it been revealed to us, we would have taken that day (on which it was revealed as a day of celebration." 'Umar bin Al-Khattab asked, "Which is that verse?" The Jew replied, "This day I have perfected your religion For you, completed My favor upon you, And have chosen for you Islam as your religion." (5:3) 'Umar replied,"No doubt, we know when and where this verse was revealed to the Prophet. It was Friday and the Prophet (ﷺ) was standing at 'Arafat (i.e. the Day of Hajj)"
(Sahih Bukhari, Book of Belief)
Link: http://www.sunnah.com/bukhari/2/38

Proof #3:
When Moses went to Mount Horeb under the command of God he addressed the Israelites saying:
The Lord thy God will raise unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me, unto him ye shall hearken. (Deuteronomy 18:15)

The words, “thy God will raise unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren”. This means that the Israelites’ brethren, the Ishmaelites, will have a Prophet raised amongst them. Isaac (as) and Ishmael (as) were brothers, thus the “brethren” of the Jews must be the descendants of Ishmael (as), since they are the descendants of Isaac’s (as) brother. The Holy Qur’an states the prayer of Abraham (as) for the descendants of Ishmael (as), in which Allah is pointing out that the religion of Islam is the religion of Abraham (as) – and that Allah is telling everyone to follow the Messenger of Allah (saw):
[2:124] And when his Lord tested Abraham with certain words, and he fulfilled them, He said: 'I make you a leader for the people'. Said he, 'And of my seed?' He said, 'My covenant shall not reach the evildoers'.
[2:125] And when We appointed the House to be a place of visitation for the people, and a sanctuary: 'Take to yourselves Abraham's station for a place of prayer'; and We made a covenant with Abraham and Ishmael: 'Purify My House for those that shall go round it and those that cleave to it, to those who bow and prostrate themselves'.
[2:126] And when Abraham said, 'My Lord, make this a land secure and provide its people with fruits; such of them as believe in God and the Last Day', He said, 'And whoever disbelieves, to him I shall give enjoyment, a little, then I shall compel him to the chastisement of the Fire - how evil a journey's end!'
[2:127] And when Abraham raised up the foundations of the House, and Ishmael with him: 'Our Lord! Receive this from us. Truly You are the Hearing, the Knowing.
[2:128] Our Lord! And make us submissive to You and, of our seed, a community submissive to You; and show us our holy rites, and relent to us. Surely You are the Relenting, the Merciful.
[2:129] Our Lord! And send among them a messenger, one of them, who shall recite to them Your signs, and teach them the Book and Wisdom, and purify them; You are the Mighty, the Wise.
[2:130] Who therefore shrinks from the religion of Abraham, except he who fools himself? Indeed We chose him in this world, and in the Hereafter he shall be among the righteous.
[2:131] When his Lord said to him, 'Submit', he said, 'I have submitted to the Lord of the Worlds'.
[2:132] And Abraham enjoined upon his sons this, and [so did] Jacob, 'My sons, God has chosen for you the [true] religion, see that you die not save in submission.
[2:133] Or, were you witnesses when death came to Jacob? When he said to his sons, 'What will you worship after me?' They said, 'We will worship your God and the God of your fathers Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac, One God, to Him we submit'.

The Bible also proves that this prophecy (above from the Bible - Deuteronomy) does not refer to the Christians, but it refers to another nation:
"The kingdom of God shall be taken from you and given to a nation bringing forth fruits thereof." (Matthew 21:43)

Regarding the words, “The kingdom of God shall be taken from you”, the Holy Qur’an states:
“Thus, We appointed you a midmost community that you might be witnesses to the people; and that the Messenger might be a witness to you, and We did not appoint the direction you were facing, except that We might know, who followed the Messenger from him who turned on his heels - though it were a grave thing, save for those whom God has guided; but God would never cause your faith to be wasted; truly, God is Gentle with people, Merciful.” [2:143]

With regards to the explanation of the words, “and given to a nation bringing forth fruits thereof”, the Holy Qur’an states:
[14:35] And when Abraham said, ‘My Lord, make this land secure and turn me and my sons away from serving idols.
[14:36] My Lord, truly they have led many of mankind astray. So whoever follows me, verily belongs with me, and whoever disobeys me, truly You are Forgiving, Merciful.
[14:37] Our Lord, indeed I have made some of my seed to dwell in a valley where there is no sown land, by Your Sacred House; our Lord, that they may establish prayer. So make some of the hearts of men yearn towards them. And provide them with fruits, that they might be thankful.
[14:38] Our Lord, You know what we hide and what we proclaim. And nothing is hidden from God in the earth or in the heaven.
[14:39] Praise be to God Who has given me, despite [my] old age, Ishmael and Isaac. Lo! my Lord is indeed the Hearer of supplication.
[14:40] My Lord, make me an establisher of prayer, and [also] of my seed Our Lord! And accept my supplication.
[14:41] Our Lord, forgive me and my parents and [forgive] believers on the day when the reckoning shall come to pass’.

The words “like unto me”, means the Holy Prophet (saw) would be similar to Moses (as):
“We have indeed sent to you a Messenger to be a witness against you, just as We sent to Pharaoh a messenger.” [73:15]

The words, “unto him shall ye hearken”, mean that the Jews should listen to and believe in that Prophet who comes, from among the Arabs. This is that covenant from the previous Prophets of God which is a reference to the coming of the Holy Prophet (saw). I include a good portion of the Qur’an for a complete explanation of the importance of this covenant:
[3:81] And when God made a covenant with the prophets: 'What I have given you of the Book and wisdom; then there shall come to you a messenger confirming what is with you - you shall believe in him and you shall help him'. He said to them, 'Do you affirm? And do you take My load on you on that condition?' They said, 'We affirm'. He said, 'Then bear witness, and I shall be with you among the witnesses'.
[3:82] Then whoever turns his back after that, they are the wicked.
[3:83] What! Do they desire other than God's religion, when to Him has submitted, whoever is in the heavens and the earth, willingly, or unwillingly, and to Him they shall be returned?
[3:84] Say, 'We believe in God, and that which has been revealed to us, and that which has been revealed to Abraham and Ishmael, and Isaac and Jacob, and the Tribes; and in that which was given to Moses and Jesus, and the prophets, from their Lord; we make no division between any of them; and to Him we submit'.
[3:85] Whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him and in the Hereafter he shall be among the losers.
[3:86] How shall God guide a people who have disbelieved after their belief, and bore witness that the Messenger is true, and after the clear signs had come to them? God guides not the evildoing folk.
[3:87] Those - their requital is that there shall rest on them the curse of God and of the angels and of men altogether.
[3:88] Abiding therein, the chastisement shall not be lightened for them and they shall not be reprieved.
[3:89] But those who repent thereafter, and make amends, then truly God is Forgiving, Merciful.

Proof #4:
And again, God's words to Moses:
I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. And it shall come to pass that, whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him. (Deuteronomy 18:18-19)

The words, “I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee,” have been explained above.

Regarding the words, “and will put my words in his mouth and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.”
It also told that God would put his words in his mouth. The New Testament gospels do not consist of words which God put in Jesus's mouth. They only tell us his story and what he himself and his disciples said and did.
The Holy Quran, on the other hand, says:
“Say: 'I am only a human being like you; it has been revealed to me that your God is only One God.”
The prophecy spoke of "words which he shall speak in my name." Strange as it may seem, there is not a single example of words which Jesus may be said to have received from God with the command to pass them on. The Holy Quran, on the other hand, specifically claimed to be the word from God.

Regarding the portion of the above text which says:
And it shall come to pass that, whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.”
I refer you to verse 3:81 above, once again. It is the covenant of the Prophets of God to their followers to follow the future Prophet of God who comes to them.

To emphasize the words, “I will require it of him”, the Holy Qur’an says:
“and a witness from the Children of Israel has [already] testified to the like of it,” [46:10]

Ahmad H
11-11-2014, 02:43 PM
I apologize for the long wait, it was a busy week for me.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!