/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Free ONLINE Foundations Course | FIQH OF TAHARAH | Starting Dec 4 | Registration Open

Zaynab Academy
11-07-2014, 06:45 PM
Zaynab Academy Online

Presents in

FOUNDATIONS

A Free Online course in English for Women!

HALF OF FAITH:
THE ESSENTIALS OF THE FIQH OF PURIFICATION

by Alimah Binte Zahid

Course begins
Thursday, December 4, 2014.

REGISTER NOW!

Course Description:

We face issues pertaining to purification several times every day. We often find ourselves asking:

“are my clothes pure or impure?”
“Do I need to make wudu again?”
“How do I remove impurity from this mat that my toddler spoiled?”
And we fall in utter confusion!

This course aims to teach students the basics of the fiqh of purification.
It will address topics such as purity of water, types of filth and purification from them, wudu (ablution), ghusal (ritual bath), tayyamum (dry ablution), menstruation and post-natal bleeding.

Course duration: 11 weeks

Number of sessions: 11

Days: Every Thursday

Time: 1:00 PM New York | 4:00 PM London | 6:00 PM Cape Town | 8:00 PM Dubai | 9:00 PM Islamabad.

Session Duration: 75 mins

Format: LIVE Online Sessions on WIZIQ.COM

Cost: Free

Instructor's Profile:
Ustadhah Rameeza Rashid was born and raised in Islamabad. She pursued her BBA (Hon) with Human resource as majors from Bahria University Islamabad. She began her pursuit of classical Islamic learning at Zaynab Academy studying Quran, Tafsir, Hadith, Fiqh, Usul al-Fiqh, and Arabic under traditional scholars, and has completed the Dars-e-Nizami course in 2013 and received the Alimiyyah degree. Since the past three years Rameeza has been teaching different subjects, including Hadith, Fiqh, and Islamic laws of inheritance and other subjects, at Zaynab Academy.
She has remained in the guidance of her Shaykh for spiritual development for several years and tries to gain spiritual guidance and counsel continually. Currently she resides in Urbana-Champaign, IL USA, and delivers talks and workshops at her place and teaches at Zaynab Academy Online.

To find out more about
our free of cost, online courses for sisters
please visit zaynabacademyonline.org

Follow us:
facebook.com/zaynabacademyonlineforwomen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!