/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Use of Taweez maybe?

anonymous
11-08-2014, 04:43 AM
As’salaamu Alaikum Warahamtullahi Wabarakathu ,

I know of a sister whose mother is often contacting relatives back home to get ‘help’ for her. The mother believes the daughter is not well and needs some help. The mother says that the relatives go to religious people to get help from. The family is shia and relatives are back in Iran who are helping the mother in this. These allegedly religious people use the help of qareen at the very least, as has been mentioned by them. The mother gave several papers with inscriptions on them and has asked the daughter to put one in her pillow, one in book bag, pin one to her shirt and so forth. The sister is a high school teenager. She had eating disorder and went through some struggles and is still struggling in regards to managing her meals and keeping a healthy weight. She has informed me she recently found one such inscription hidden in her closet. I can attach an image of it for your viewing. The mother says it is quran, and I wonder if it is taweez or something else. Inshallah, someone knowledgeable can let us know their views on this and if need be, then proper way to dispose of it.

Jazakallahu Khair.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Signor
11-10-2014, 08:41 AM
Waalikum Assalaam Warahmatullahe Wabarakauhu

format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
The mother says it is quran
Tell me, what would you say if somebody got a doctor's prescription and hung it round his neck after wrapping it in a piece of cloth or washed it in water and drank it? Would you not laugh at him and call him a fool? Yet this is the very treatment being given before your eyes to the matchless prescription written by the greatest of all doctors,Our Lord and Creator,to provide a cure for all our ailments.

format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
I wonder if it is taweez or something else
Its not that easy because sometimes jinns are also bound with amulets which can harm you and your dear ones if they feel threatened.You need to be sure whether it is taweez or not.

Khair InshaAllah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!