/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Who or what is Education-Enriched??

Edu-Enriched
11-11-2014, 06:48 PM
Assalamu Alaykum,

I'm Yousuf, the director of Education Enriched, which is a new publisher of high quality Islamic children's books.

We (me and my wife) have noticed a serious lack of good Islamic books for young children, particularly when we find ourselves reading popular stories to our daughter like The Gruffalo. We've now decided to dabble in self-publishing some of our own work (which, as a new member, I can't link, :(). We've started with an age-appropriate retelling of 'Umar's journey to Islam (may Allah be pleased with him). We're doing things professionally, which means we've had our work professionally illustrated, edited and printed.

So if you're interested in either children's Islamic storybooks or self-publishing, please do give me a shout!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhaba
11-11-2014, 07:04 PM
Do you have a publishing company?

Edu-Enriched
11-11-2014, 07:59 PM
Yes, called Education Enriched (the first link on google/bing). We've just released our first book with more to follow insha'Allah and just started to get into bookshops.

MuslimInshallah
11-11-2014, 08:12 PM
Assalaamu alaikum Yousuf,

Welcome to the Forum! (smile) Your project sounds interesting. I wrote a children's book, an biography intended to be illustrated for children, about a Muslim man I discovered in rural Nova Scotia, Canada. He was a lovely man with some beautiful stories. The book follows his life, as well as teaching the five pillars in a discrete and enjoyable way for both Muslim and non-Muslim children. I promised him I would publish it just before he died (he read and approved it). Unfortunately, I fell very ill myself not long after, and my marriage subsequently collapsed, and… well, with all the upheavals, I never published the book. I should be delighted if I could honour my promise, and if people could get to learn about this beautiful man.

(smile) So this is my "shout". Let me know what you think. I think you can do links after 25 posts.

May Allah, the One Who Preserves, Bless you in, and Reward you for, this endeavour.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Edu-Enriched
11-11-2014, 08:25 PM
For fear of turning this "Introduction" thread into something else, I'll try to post a short series on self-publishing in the coming days insha'Allah in a separate thread.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!