/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ISIS Introduces Real Money

Abz2000
11-15-2014, 06:16 AM
ISIS Introduces New Currency

BY*POLLY MOSENDZ*11/13/14 AT 11:23 AM

The Islamic State (ISIS) announced plans to begin minting its own currency on Thursday.
The terrorist organization gave specifics to*SITE Intelligence Group, an organization that monitors the jihadist threat.
ISIS told SITE the new currency, minted in gold, silver and copper, will remove Muslims from the "satanic usury-based global economic system."
The currency was created by Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the organization's leader. The terrorist group's statement on the matter, translated by SITE, reads:
*Based on the directive of the Emir of the Believers in the Islamic State, Caliph Ibrahim, may Allah preserve him, to mint current for the Islamic State, as it is far removed from the tyrannical monetary system that was imposed on the Muslims and was a reason for their enslavement and impoverishment, and the wasting the fortunes of the Ummah, making it easy prey in the hands of the Jews and Crusaders, the Treasury Department studied the matter and presented a comprehensive project, by the grace of Allah, to mint a currency based on the inherent value of the metals gold and silver.

Within the gold currency, there are two coins: one dinar with a symbol of seven wheat stalks and five dinar with a symbol of a world map. Within silver, three coins: one dirham symbolized with a spear and shield, five dirhams with a white minaret of Damascus and 10 dirhams with the al-Aqsa mosque. For the copper currency, one 10 fils coin has a crescent while another 10 fils coin has a palm tree.
It is unclear how ISIS plans to mint the currency at this time, but ISIS has said its Treasury Department will "organize the minting, how to obtain the money, its value, and the relationship between its different categories and how to deal with it.
*In regards to the conversion rate, Adam Raisman at SITE told*Newsweek, "IS stated it’s based on the 'inherent' value of gold and silver, and named the various denominations.
*It’s not known based on the statement how their Dinar converts to Dinars in other Islamic countries."
In addition to sending information regarding currency, ISIS provided SITE with an audio recording of al-Baghdadi, in an attempt to prove the jihadist leader is alive after airstrikes that were thought to have injured him.

.******http://www.newsweek.com/isis-islamic...sm-site-284211

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd-al Latif
11-15-2014, 05:48 PM
:salamext:

This was also mentioned on a more mainstream newspaper http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...-islamic-dinar

Abz2000
11-15-2014, 06:33 PM
Wa'alaikumussalam wr wb, jzk for the update,

Here's some history and facts on the topic, will find and add a couple of interesting vids on the topic i watched a few years back inshallah.

2. What are the Dinar & DirhamThe Islamic Dinar is a specific weight*of 22k gold equivalent to 4.25 grams.
The Islamic Dirham is a specific weightof pure silver equivalent to 2.975 grams.
According to Islamic Law...The Islamic Dinar is a specific weight of 22k gold (917.) equivalent to 4.25 grams.
The Islamic Dirham is a specific weight of pure silver equivalent to 3.0 grams.
Umar Ibn al-Khattab established the known standard relationship between them based on their weights: "7 dinars must be equivalent to 10 dirhams.""The Revelation undertook to mention them and attached many judgements to them, for example zakat, marriage, and hudud, etc., therefore within the Revelation they have to have a reality and specific measure for assessment [of zakat, etc.] upon which its judgements may be based rather than on the non-shari'i [other coins].
Know that there is consensus [ijma] since the beginning of Islam and the age of the Companions and the Followers that the dirham of the shari'ah is that of which ten weigh seven mithqals [weight of the dinar] of gold. . . The weight of a mithqal of gold is seventy-two grains of barley, so that the dirham which is seven-tenths of it is fifty and two-fifths grains.
All these measurements are firmly established by consensus." Ibn Khaldun, Al-Muqaddimah

How are the Islamic dinar used?
1.- The Islamic Dinar can be used to save because they are wealth in themselves.
2.- They are used to pay zakat and dowry as they are requisite within Islamic Law.
3.- They are used to buy and sell since they are a legitimate medium of exchange.
3. Using the Dinar & DirhamGold and silver are the most stable currency the world has ever seen.

From the beginning of Islam until today, the value of the Islamic bimetallic currency has remained surprisingly stable in relation to basic consumable goods:
A chicken at the time of the Prophet, salla'llahu alaihi wa sallam, cost one dirham;
today, 1,400 years later, a chicken costs approximately one dirham.
In 1,400 years inflation is zero.
Could we say the same about the dollar or any other paper currency in the last 25 years?
In the long term the bimetallic currency has proved to be the most stable currency the world has ever seen. It has survived, despite all the attempts by governments to transform it into a symbolic currency by imposing a nominal value different from its weight.

Reliability
Gold cannot be inflated by printing more of it; it cannot be devalued by government decree, and unlike paper currency it is an asset which does not depend upon anybody's promise to pay.
Portability and anonymity of gold are both important, but the most significant fact is that gold is an asset that is no-one else´s liability.
All forms of paper assets: bonds, shares, and even bank deposits, are promises to repay money borrowed.
Their value is dependent upon the investor's belief that the promise will be fulfilled.
As junk bonds and the Mexican peso have illustrated, a questionable promise soon loses value.
Gold is not like this. A piece of gold is independent of the financial system, and its worth is underwritten by 5,000 years of human experience

http://www.islamicmint.com/dinar_dirham/index.html

Abz2000
11-15-2014, 06:38 PM
Successful use over the past decade:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=nNtIsSWVJBI

I watched all parts of this informative lecture, mentioned stuff i'd never thought to consider:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=y-dlfCikBPU

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Jedi_Mindset
11-16-2014, 10:08 AM
*note i am not supporting

IS has captured tons of gold from the banks of mosul and houses of corrupt politicians. Also there are plenty of silver resources they captured. I don't see they won't create this 'currency'.

'Abd-al Latif
11-16-2014, 01:25 PM

I'm wondering what the currency will be worth when it's converted. Allah knows best but I'm thinking not a lot maybe..?

Abz2000
11-16-2014, 04:33 PM
If it's physical gold and silver and copper, it has intrinsic value - it can be melted down and sold anywhere for spot price minimum.
Unlike paper money grown on trees, which only has scrap value per pound / kilo of probably 50p or less once a government defaults.

And historically they have all defaulted on the paper promise to pay on demand when they took sterling silver in weight of pounds and gave a promissory note / for "one pound sterling" of dajal (illusory) money.

One pound of physical sterling silver would probably buy the same amount of physical market goods now as it could when the kings' financiers began issuing paper certificates signed by the governor of the national bank as trust, dumb/unsuspecting people thought it was the patriotic thing to do - especially during wars, since they could still buy the same stuff with the notes at and around the time of issue and still receive increase on the metal via usury.

Interesting to note how fdr issued the gold confiscation order just as the zionist movement began to transport jews en masse to Quds and build huge illegal settlements.
They would've needed loadsa money.
Was able to remove huge amounts of real solid money from the american public and replace it with paper so the economy didn't even feel the disappearance - until a little later.......an old trick of kings preparing for wars.

ardianto
11-16-2014, 05:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd-al Latif

I'm wondering what the currency will be worth when it's converted. Allah knows best but I'm thinking not a lot maybe..?
:wasalamex

In accordance of the price of gold (for dinars) or silver (for dirhams).

Now dinar has been quite popular among Muslims in some Muslim majority countries, although for this time it more widely used for investment. There is one thing that needs to be considered if we want to use dinars and dirhams as a medium of exchange. How ordinary people can detect the authenticity of this coin because it is possible there will be a counterfeit dinars or dirhams. We should think about this.

By the way, this is Indonesian dinar

Abz2000
11-16-2014, 06:30 PM
All any shopkeeper needs is a bottle of nitric acid and a testing stone, if suspicious of a coin, checks density, mass compared to size with scales and eyes, and if needed gives the coin a scrape on the stone, pours a drop of nitric acid on it and it doesn't fizzle away, in the Islamic system, a tester only need keep the concentration liquid reguired for 22k +.
For silver theres another liquid that turns green on contact with non silver and deep red on contact with silver.
The safest coins are the thinnest since you don't have to saw through them to check inside as with bulky one kilo bricks.

(when i lived in the uk, most of the 22k edwardian and georgian sovereigns i got hold of at spot price had more than a few scrapes on them - must've been common practice. I'd bought them with the hope of one day melting them for dinars in a real Islamic State - still wondering if there is one though....... had to sell them all before the price increased when i ran low on cash but learnt that silver is what is really undervalued these days in comparison and has most chance of surviving price drops - Allah A'lam.

Anyways, the current malaysian dinars and dirhams cost way over spot price due to minting costs, if you want spot, there's a few places in the arcade in hatton garden, the sri lankan/indian type dudes get them to you for cheap - on or around spot. You can spray them a different colour and jam them in your wallet with the other coins if you want to travel and fear the oppressors may try to unjustly tax you at colonial borders.

We must however remember that gold and silver coin are a means and not an end. If God forbid a bull's head costs a hundred dinars, then the only real refuge is God.

It is true that some unscrupulous agents of certain governments may have ideas of attempting to replicate and commit fraud, but they have done the same with paper cash in russia in order to bottom the economy and even worse, where the forgery was so immaculate that it could only be confirmed via serial number (i.e finding a duplicate note).
So i'd say it's easier to forge paper on printers than real metals - especially when the rothschilds print a huge amount of paper promissory notes for central banking cartels all over the world.

Abz2000
11-16-2014, 07:35 PM
Here's one i forgot, it's been claimed to be fraudulent but the events have transpired - it explains how they would get unwary citizens to deposit money (real precious metal) into banks with the promise of interest in exchanger for paper, and then devalue the paper via debt servicing and inflation:

part of protocol 21:

3. States announce that such a loan is to be concluded and open subscriptions for their own bills of exchange, that is, for their interest-bearing paper.
That they may be within the reach of all the price is determined at from a hundred to a thousand; and a discount is made for the earliest subscribers.
Next day by artificial means the price of them goes up, the alleged reason being that everyone is rushing to buy them.
In a few days the treasury safes are, as they say, overflowing and there's more money than they can do with*(why then take it?)*
The subscription, it is alleged, covers many times over the issue total of the loan; in this lies the whole stage effect
- look you, they say, what confidence is shown in the government's bills of exchange.

4. But when the comedy is played out there emerges the fact that a debit and an exceedingly burdensome debit has been created.
For the payment of interest it becomes necessary to have recourse to new loans, which do not swallow up but only add to the capital debt.
And when this credit is exhausted it becomes necessary by new taxes to cover, not the loan, BUT ONLY THE INTEREST ON IT.
These taxes are a debit employed to cover a debit ....*(Hence THE CRY TO BALANCE THE BUDGET!)

5. Later comes the time for conversions, but they diminish the payment of interest without covering the debt, and besides they cannot be made without the consent of the lenders;
on announcing a conversion a proposal is made to return the money to those who are not willing to convert their paper. If everybody expressed his unwillingness and demanded his money back, the government would be hoist on their own petard and would be found insolvent and unable to pay the proposed sums.

By good luck the subjects of the GOY governments, knowing nothing about financial affairs, have always preferred losses on exchange and diminution of interest to the risk of new investments of their moneys, and have thereby many a time enabled these governments to throw off their shoulders a debit of several millions.

6. Nowadays, with external loans, these tricks cannot be played by the GOYIM for they know that we shall demand all our moneys back.

7. In this way in acknowledged bankruptcy will best prove to the various countries the absence of any means between the interests of the peoples and of those who rule them.
Looks like the rothschilds (father and patrons of the illegal settlements in Al Quds) had their work cut out for them while they were official gold brokers for the bank of England and of the international banking system.

They had people depositing real money on interest to the banks, while the people thought they were tricking the banks by using the paper receipts on the market.
The fact that the paper receipts say "i promise to pay the bearer" instead of "i promise to pay the depositor who is such and such" shows that they wanted people to use them on the markets until they became accepted mediums of exchange. And they didn't mind paying interest to people on gold that they'd naturally default on.

Reminds me of the simple villager who goes to the city and starts counting the floors on an awsomely tall building,
Townsman swindler comes and asks him: hey! Whatcha doing???
Only counting! He replies with worry.
The going rate is 10 takas per floor, how many'dya count?
Only 5
Ok that'll be 50 takas.
Villager gives him 50tk and walks away feeling pleased with himself that he only paid the idiot townsman for 5 when he'd actually counted 11!

drkashifj
11-20-2014, 08:52 AM
'Allahumma ansur Mujahideen fi kulli makaan

drkashifj
11-20-2014, 08:57 AM
once muslims are free from interest based Zionist dominated economy and paper money nothing can inshalah stop their dominance .kufar will flock to muslim nations inshalah and become muslims seeing the blessings of non riba based economy etc....this riba based economy and paper money is what is making few thousand Zionists control the whole world...I suspect that if isis successfully establishes this Islamic system of economy than this will be the real blow to dajal,s system and he may have to appear physically then.anyway just a theory .Allah knows when dajal will really emerge.but looking at present situation I don't think there is a long time left in this

Jedi_Mindset
11-29-2014, 10:26 PM
^

Bro its best to delete your first post, any support of fighting groups here will attract heat. Especially on a public forum like this.

Snow
11-29-2014, 10:38 PM

Abz2000
11-30-2014, 02:52 AM
Assalamu'ala manittaba'a hidaayatAllah,
It is support of the truth that the Creator of the heavens and the earth has revealed in full sincerity, let us not be diverted from the truth by the fitnah of Dajjal but let us try to sift out the truth and accept it from wherever it comes - for the crime and truth are intertwined in such a way as to sift our hearts, and for those who have sown tares among the seeds, the time of harvesting and threshing shall come.

(2) Chapter. Afflictions will fall like rain.*1989.*
Usamah bin Zaid( Radiyallahu 'anhumaa) narrated:
Once the Prophet ( Salallahu 'alayhi wasalam) stood on one of the hills of Al-Madinah and said:
"Do you see what I see?
(No doubt) I see the places (or spots) of afflictions among your houses, and these afflictions will be like the spots where rain falls."
(Bukhari 1878)

(3) Chapter. Afflictions will be exposed to the hearts.1990.

Hudhaifah reported:
Once I was sitting with 'Umar (radiyallahu 'anhu) and he said:
"Who of you remembers the statement of the Messenger of Allah (salallahu 'alayhi wasallam) about afflictions?"
Some people said: "We heard it." 'Umar said: "Maybe you mean the affliction caused to man by his wife, money, and children or neighbour?"
They said: "Yes."
'Umar said: "That is expiated by the prayers, fasting and charity,
but who heard the Messenger of Allah (salallahu 'alayhi wasallam) talking about the affliction that spreads like the sea water?"
People kept silent and I (Hudhaifah) said:
"You need not be afraid of that, I heard the Messenger of Allah (salallahu 'alayhi wasallam) saying:
'Afflictions will be exposed to the hearts like a straw carpet,
straw by straw;
when a heart accepts any, a black spot will be marked in that heart,
and every heart that rejects it, will be marked by a white spot.
These will be two hearts,
a rock like white one, to which no trial will affect as long as the earth and heavens remain, and the other heart will be as black as a turned over cup, which will not enjoin any good deed nor deny any vice except what it likes."

Hudhaifah told 'Umar: "There will be a door between you and such afflictions, which is about to be broken."
'Umar said: "Will it be broken or*opened? It will be opened, it may be closed again."
Hudhaifah said: "It will be broken."
He said to 'Umar: "The door stands for a man who will be killed or he may die.
This is not a lie."
Abu Khaalid said: I asked Sa'id: O Abu Maalik! What is a black Murbaad?"
He said: "Dark black and blank white."
And I asked him:*"What is a turned over cup?"
He said: "A cup turned*upside down."
(Bukhaari 525)

Getting you to reject a tenet of Islam (submission to Allah) outright (fighting kufr for instance), just because it isn't applicable to you at present -though it is around the corner,- is another part of that fitnah of deception, but they cannot harm anyone by their sorcery and secret councils except by Allah's leave, so let us put our trust in Allah and work accepting His revealed guidance and seeking His pleasure, since the intellect is a gift that requires excercise.

You may ask yourself, will you accept pythagoras theorem/rule because it is true, or because a kafir discovered the law? and does accepting it somehow mean that you accept all doctrines/theorems/rules propounded by kufr or confirm the superiority of kufr? Or do you just reject it because it is a discovery made by a kafir despite it being a law of Almighty God?

Similarly, many confused people are wrongly being made to question Islam and the concept of the Islamic state simply because it is being presented by a group called Islamic State which people are conditioned to see as loony.
Others are conditioned to accept any foolish/irrational/unlawful/unwise act as acceptable since they are told it is coming from an Islamic State.

It is the blind adherence to/rejection of people we assume to be friend/foe that makes us lose our bearings.

Remember the time when the westerner was made to reject God outright and accept the doctrinces of satan?
We kept hearing the brain dead slogan:
" religion" (way of life) baaaad!!
Ug ug
" religion" (way of life) waaaar!!
Ug ug.
Caused them to cast aside their good judgement and intellects, and accept anything other than what they perceived as being from the false construct in their minds that was "religion".

It is best that we seek and accept what is true seeking the face of Allah, since it is that intellect which leads us to accept that Allah is true and what is revealed to Muhammad is true.
Though we may sometimes forget in the confusion (as did Ya'qub when he heard of binyameen) just because the tale was from "the deceivers".

Why turn the whole cup upside down?

Freya
11-30-2014, 06:27 AM
Are you seriously siding with a group like ISIS? This is horrible.
Creating a currency to rival the Dinar is like using a Rupee to compete with the USDs. It is just ludicrous and has economic failure written all over it. Look at how currency creation came about during Europe after WWII. It was a total disaster as countries tried to secure economic stability and much of this is still left in Europe.
Whoever the leader of ISIS is must obviously be a moron if he thinks creating a rival currency will do any good. Without exchange that coin is worth nothing. The Arab nations rely on exportation of goods to maintain their currency and we all know that is oil.
ISIS won't be creating Kuwaiti Dinars anytime soon

ardianto
11-30-2014, 06:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Freya
Creating a currency to rival the Dinar is like using a Rupee to compete with the USDs. It is just ludicrous and has economic failure written all over it. Look at how currency creation came about during Europe after WWII. It was a total disaster as countries tried to secure economic stability and much of this is still left in Europe.
Whoever the leader of ISIS is must obviously be a moron if he thinks creating a rival currency will do any good. Without exchange that coin is worth nothing. The Arab nations rely on exportation of goods to maintain their currency and we all know that is oil.
Creating a currency is okay. The problem with ISIS is their brutality, their ambition to take over other people land, and their stance that regard other Muslims that disagree with them as infidel.

Freya
11-30-2014, 06:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Creating a currency is okay. The problem with ISIS is their brutality, their ambition to take over other people land, and their stance that regard other Muslims that disagree with them as infidel.
Creating a currency is not okay. They have no economic stability. This is like drafting constitution for Martians and Humans when we have not even encountered Martians yet. If they have no economic stability nor gain any currency they make is useless. It is just a matter of jumping too far ahead

Futuwwa
11-30-2014, 07:41 PM
Their currency will never be useless, since it's commodity-based, not fiat money. The value of the money doesn't follow from the fact that ISIS says so, but from the precious metal content in the coins. If ISIS were to collapse, the coins would still have value, since their owners could just melt them down to get the precious metals, or sell them to someone who does.

Abz2000
12-01-2014, 06:25 AM
it's rare that i agree with you on an issue futuwwa, however it seems you've used your good sense to sift the gold from the ore :)

And that indeed is the triumph from "fitnah". (the etymology of the term speaks volumes).

When you take people's gold and silver in exchange for a piece of paper with a false promise to repay, you basically violate their rights, steal their rights via fraud and leave them in a state of helplessness - akin to sitting ducks.
However, if you recycle their illusory paper into gold and silver and put that gold and silver back into the hands of the people, you give them back a God Given right which makes them less prone to market fluctuations and crashes.

God knows what is in the hearts of IS leader or who he's working with, i only pray that Allah guides us all to Islam (submission to and peace with Him) and sincere rule by Quran and Sunnah.

I consider it foolish to support him or oppose him based on dajjal media lies and manipulations, it is best that we support Allah and the way of life that He has shown mankind as best.

Surely you wouldn't accuse me of being a member of blackwater or isis or bangladesh rab or metropolitan police if i dyed my trousers black because the blue and cream ones got stained or faded? or of "seriously siding with the knesset on all issues" if i applauded them for banning sodomy and prostitution.
I would say it's a positive step in the right direction.

Some people seem to feed off differences to maintain the evil status quo even if that makes them lose the guidance of Allah and themselves in the process.
A little akin to the U.S surveillance apparatus getting Americans to give up all their God Given rights out of fear and hate of "islamist extremists". Despite the fact that the definition of "potential terrorist" even includes "acting normal".

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ كُونُواْ قَوَّامِينَ لِلّهِ شُهَدَاء بِالْقِسْطِ وَلاَ يَجْرِمَنَّكُمْ شَنَآنُ قَوْمٍ عَلَى أَلاَّ تَعْدِلُواْ اعْدِلُواْ هُوَ أَقْرَبُ لِلتَّقْوَى وَاتَّقُواْ اللّهَ إِنَّ اللّهَ خَبِيرٌ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ

O ye who believe!
stand out firmly for Allah, as witnesses to fair dealing,
and let not the hatred of others to you make you swerve to wrong and depart from justice.
Be just: that is next to piety: and fear Allah.
For Allah is well-acquainted with all that ye do.

Quran 5:8

Here's a person who saw the effects and how the fraudulent manipulation of truth effects everyone:

ardianto
12-01-2014, 03:02 PM
Creating a currency is not okay. They have no economic stability. This is like drafting constitution for Martians and Humans when we have not even encountered Martians yet. If they have no economic stability nor gain any currency they make is useless. It is just a matter of jumping too far ahead
I was talking in context of effect of what ISIS do toward other people, and through point of view of someone who is not living in their territory. Currency that ISIS has created does not cause problem for other people.

format_quote Originally Posted by Futuwwa
Their currency will never be useless, since it's commodity-based, not fiat money. The value of the money doesn't follow from the fact that ISIS says so, but from the precious metal content in the coins. If ISIS were to collapse, the coins would still have value, since their owners could just melt them down to get the precious metals, or sell them to someone who does.
I guess, collectors are willing to buy ISIS coin higher than its intrinsic value.

Snow
12-01-2014, 07:03 PM
I read somewhere that the heaviest gold coin is worth around 700 US dollars.

Pygoscelis
12-02-2014, 12:47 AM
How stable is the value of gold? Does it fluctuate as much as or not as much as standard currencies like the USD and Euro?

Scimitar
12-02-2014, 05:01 PM
Well, microcosm examples of gold and silver minted currency already exists and is traded with in parts of Indonesia already - so to say that it is impossible is a bit of an innacurate staatement.

Granted, ISIS have no exports (yet) with which to "trade" and henceforth, legitimise their newly minted currency with - however, that could change with time - we all know that ISIS have control of their territories resources, be they oil - or heroine, yes, heroine - a commodity the west greatly desires.

I say, instead of claiming it's impossible - sit back and enjoy the show. :)

For the record, I do not support ISIS.

Scimi

Jedi_Mindset
12-02-2014, 05:56 PM
I do see IS releasing this currency, they have captured tons of gold from banks in the city of Mosul, and released pictures of it also. I do think they will trade it with oil smugglers, but don't know how it works out for their gas reserves.

I don't think IS survives on heroine, unless you can show me otherwise. They have no need for it, and there are other groups who are doing that job including the pkk.

Now to think of it, isn't it ' interesting ' that IS has gained support and has estabilished itself in egypt, syria and iraq?

Bro Scimi, do you have time for a talk tonight? free day tommorow, so will have enough time insha'Allah

Abz2000
12-11-2014, 04:15 AM
I forgot to mention these:

They're a little reminder of how the satanists are trying to enslave u.

Abz2000
02-09-2015, 10:28 PM
my-brother-went-to-zimbabwe-and-all-he-got-me-was-100-trillion-dollars

Standing on the street in Victoria Falls, Chris Namotolo showed me how bad the situation had gotten in 2008 by holding Zim dollars to the light.
*The bills leading up to $100 trillion (100,000,000,000,000), he explained, had no watermark.*At one point, the money became so worthless that the government started skimping on the paper they used to print it.
As Namotolo recounted it, when the hundred trillion note came out,you could go shop for one month’s groceries. But as time went on, maybe after a day, you could buy two loaves. Prices were changing almost every hour.

.....Three years later, the trade for Zim dollars turned on tourists’ reliable fascination with Zimbabwe’s economic demise, and on the reluctant disillusionment of thousands of civil servants and farmers living in the countryside. These are Namotolo’s suppliers, people who saw their life savings evaporate during the inflation crisis.

As inflation skyrocketed in 2007 and 2008, teachers’ pensions became worthless overnight, and, stacks of large bills hidden under mattresses shrankto the equivalent of so many pennies, or even less.

https://medium.com/african-makers/my...s-1b94cf1916b7

I'm now wondering what use gold is going to be when the usurers hold most of the bullion in reserves and are able to manipulate (release and rebuy) it at whim.
Looks like faith in Allah is essential and storable food will hold value when the hyper-mega inflation from the stalled 2008 collapse reaches street level circulation.
All those conjured trillions in stupid futures derivatives are going to go down with the fake stock market too.

And Allah knows best.

If a bull's head is worth 100 dinars, 425g (almost half a kilo) of 22k gold, it indicates that the gold is released/flooded on the markets by then, the food is obviously scarce.

Abz2000
08-31-2015, 12:17 PM
something sounds really suspicious here:

The group said its 21-carat 1-diar coin weighs 4.25 grams,
while the 21-carat five-dinar coin weighs double that.
Three dominations of silver dirhams and two of copper coins were minted*for smaller transactions, it said.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articl...wback-currency
<1+<1=<5? well sort of.......though it doesn't since the "<" denotes a constant 21k in place of 22k.
that beats orwell!
then again, winston got a share of unpleasant surprises when he, out of naive eagerness joined the "brotherhood" which was a false setup by "the party", it turned out that o'brien was set up as his commander and leader of "the resistance" only to ruin any attempt at revolution.
I believe in Allah and disbelieve myself!
no wonder that blind dude was black with curly hair and was leaning on the shoulders of two guys with long beards.
I bear witness that there is no god but Almighty God, and i bear witness that Muhammad is the servant and messenger of Almighty God.

this perversion of the gold standard and adoption of mutaffifeen standard would be a usurious manipulation only comparable to the word dejal.
i know Obama and his kafir and munafiq allies have been setting the region up for turmoil but this would be absolute proof of brazen mass deception.

Dajjāl*is an adjective of Syriac origin.[2]It is also a common Arabic word (دجال) whose root is*dajl*meaning "lie" or "deception".*
Al-Masīḥ ad-Dajjāl, with the definite article*al-*("the"), refers to "the deceiving Messiah", a specific end-of times deceiver. The*Dajjāl*is an evil being who will seek to impersonate the true Messiah.
The name Dajjal also is rooted in an Arabic word dajel, which means to gold plate or coat in gold.

from protocols of the learned elders of zion 22:
1 In all that has so far been reported by me to you, I have endeavored to depict with care the secret of what is coming, of what is past, and of what is going on now, rushing into the flood of the great events coming already in the near future, the secret of our relations to the GOYIM and of financial operations.
On this subject there remains still a little for me to add.

2. IN OUR HANDS IS THE GREATEST POWER OF OUR DAY - GOLD: IN TWO DAYS WE CAN PROCURE FROM OUR STOREHOUSES ANY QUANTITY WE MAY PLEASE.

3. Surely there is no need to seek further proof that our rule is predestined by God?

Surely we shall not fail with such wealth to prove that all that evil which for so many centuries we have had to commit has served at the end of ends the cause of true well-being - the bringing of everything into order? Though it be even by the exercise of some violence, yet all the same it will be established.*(The motto of the Freemasons - "Out of Chaos, Order").*We shall contrive to prove that we are benefactors who have restored to the rent and mangled earth the true good and also freedom of the person, and therewith we shall enable it to be enjoyed in peace and quiet, with proper dignity of relations, on the condition, of course, of strict observance of the laws established by us. We shall make plain therewith that freedom does not consist in dissipation and in the right of unbridled license any more than the dignity and force of a man do not consist in the right of everyone to promulgate destructive principles in the nature of freedom of conscience, equality and the like, that freedom of the person in no wise consists in the right to agitate oneself and others by abominable speeches before disorderly mobs, and that true freedom consists in the inviolability of the person who honorably and strictly observes all the laws of life in common, that human dignity is wrapped up in consciousness of the rights and also of the absence of rights of each, and not wholly and solely in fantastic imaginings about the subject of one's EGO.

Snow
08-31-2015, 05:49 PM
I don't mean this as a pro-Gaddafi or anything too political, but didn't Gaddafi try to get authentic gold Dinars going as the currency for oil and the USA freaked out (as oil is exchanged in dollars)?
Just trying to remember how it went.
The USA seemed to like him up until that point.

Abz2000
08-31-2015, 07:43 PM
wasn't just gold, he was releasing Muslims from prison too, Muslims some of whom it appeared had been used against him by the U.S in their classic false flag deceptions, and who had kept him paranoid of "Islamists" for the most part of a few decades.
He was also very helpful of the Palestinian Muslim cause.
And hated the Arab governments' impotence in their c*sucking of U.S kafir administrations, especially when it came to the fact that they were being forced to accept a worthless paper dollar for a barrel of crude oil.
Bashar Assad seemed to be stepoing on toes when it came to the palestinian issue too, along with the Golan heights issue.
but hey, their allegiance was to factors other than Allah so woe to them, all who betray Allah, hate the truth that He has revealed, and prefer deception and falsehood as a way of life will suffer from calamity after calamity, and so be it.

Snel
09-20-2015, 08:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
or heroine, yes, heroine - a commodity the west greatly desires.
Do you have any proof?

Scimitar
09-21-2015, 01:17 PM
http://www.rt.com/news/238369-isis-d...y-trafficking/ google is your friend ;)

Scimi

Abz2000
09-23-2015, 07:46 AM
Those who pull the strings of cia and mi5 have a global monopoly on heroin and cocaine rackets so it would only indicate that kafir mercenaries are being used as false flag mascots to do the kuffar's illegal work by proxy:

Washington stunned by attack on US mercenaries in Syria

By Bill Van Auken*3 August 2015..... Friday's attack came a day after the Nusra Front captured the head of Division 30, a Syrian army defector Col. Nadim al-Hasan, and another officer known as Abu Hadi, who was in command of the small band of US-trained fighters who have been funneled back into Syria from Turkey. Another six fighters were also taken prisoner.The Pentagon initially issued carefully worded statements claiming that none of the US-trained fighters had been captured. These claims were dashed by Saturday, when the Syrian Al Qaeda front released a video in which the captured fighters appeared. One of them, speaking to the camera, explained how US trainers had, after a month and a half training in Turkey, provided him and others with M-16 assault rifles and cash and sent them into Syria.......https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/201...article_mobile

Check out mike rupperts detailed presentation if interested in the subject of cia drug peddlinghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uU6U7H7Aws

Meet The Obscure Company Behind America’s Syria*Fiasco

A multimillion-dollar deal with a minuscule arms dealer led to the death of a US citizen, delays in arming Syrian rebels, and the purchase of weapons from a pro-Russia dictatorship — all for a pile of defective 30-year-old weapons.

They also illuminate the murky world of arms-dealing contractors behind many of America's efforts to prop up friendly fighting forces. The United States government is one of the biggest buyers of AK-47s and other Russian-designed weapons, pouring them into Iraq, Afghanistan, and other war-torn countries.
The U.S. provides foreign weapons to groups it trains because fighters sometimes prefer them, because they can conceal U.S. links to an operation, and because they are inexpensive. As*BuzzFeed News has reported, the Pentagon and the CIA sometimes use small, untested arms dealers to purchase the weapons.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/aramroston/t...co#.oavxlqlAog

Abz2000
09-25-2015, 08:44 PM
this short clip is like de ja vu:

abo mussaab
09-25-2015, 10:55 PM
11899971 1456592364671195 8254538767983083169 n?oh6f5f5eab06427dfd1c278275d690855f&ampoe56AADEF9 -
do u know that one gold dinar =139$
and 5 gold dinares =695$

Abz2000
09-25-2015, 11:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abo mussaab

do u know that one gold dinar =139$
and 5 gold dinares =695$
if it weighs two dinars then it is two-dinar weight with 5 dinars stamped upon it.

allaa tatghaw fi al meezan,
wa-aqimul WAZNA bi al qisti walaa tukhsiroo fi al meezan.
God's command in surah al Rahmaan.

8.*In order that ye may not transgress (due) balance.
9.*So establish weight with justice and fall not short in the balance.
Quran Chapter 55
wa laa TABKHASU annaasa ashyaa-ahum.
Shu'aib pbuh's demand to his people.

85.*To the Madyan people We sent Shu'aib, one of their own brethren: he said: "O my people! worship Allah. Ye have no other god but Him. Now hath come unto you a clear (Sign) from your Lord! Give just measure and weight, nor withhold from the people the things that are their due; and do no mischief on the earth after it has been set in order: that will be best for you, if ye have Faith.
86.*"And squat not on every road, breathing threats, hindering from the path of Allah those who believe in Him, and seeking in it something crooked; But remember how ye were little, and He gave you increase. And hold in your mind's eye what was the end of those who did mischief.
87.*"And if there is a party among you who believes in the message with which I have been sent, and a party which does not believe, hold yourselves in patience until Allah doth decide between us: for He is the best to decide.
Quran Chapter 7
waylull al mutaffifeen
God's curse upon the defrauders who scam on weight.

1.*Woe to those that deal in fraud,
2.*Those who, when they have to receive by measure from men, exact full measure,-3.*But when they have to give by measure or weight to men, give less than due.
4.*Do they not think that they will be called to account?-5.*On a Mighty Day,
6.*A Day when (all) mankind will stand before the Lord of the Worlds?
Quran Chapter 83

anyway, we can't legitimately base gold and silver on dollars when the dollar is a printed piece of faithless paper for which the promise by the united states of america's treasury to repay in silver has been reneged upon and is about to crash due the exhorbitant inflation from the last printing spree to VIRTUALLY stall the financial meltdown.
those conjured and illusory trillions are going to sieve down into society soon because the bigshots are not going to be holding dollars when they see the meltdown from a mile ahead.

metals hold intrinsic value and must be valued on weight, otherwise we might aswell have been printing it on paper and claiming "in God we trust".
your Lord is not one eyed.

obama and his kafir allies got greedy, they were losing credibility on iraq and weren't able to justify pushing so much weaponry into afghanistan and tried to cause chaos in order to resuscitate a flat arms market.

Abz2000
09-25-2015, 11:59 PM
obama and erik prince would be commiting three henious crimes in Allah's sight, first by the fact that they are attempting to deceive everyone on the planet in order to make them dwellers of jahannam and say "innamaa nahnu muslihoon", secondly by paying the mujahideen - who are sacrificing precious blood while patiently perservering in wait for the fulfilment of Allah's promise - less than blackwater contractors and even common u.s soldiers, and thirdly by paying them 2.5 times less by forging haraam coins in order to save on dollars which would buy 2.5 times that amount in gold.
so instead of paying $625, they are effectively attempting to buy gold worth less than 2.5 times that amount and trying to pass it off as legit with a few quranic inscriptions. that's haraam.
they know very well that if they'd shifted it off, nobody in their right mind would give up 5 single dinars for those dodgy 5 dinar coins, and if banned, they would have to be melted and sold for 2.5 times less the price.

my sunnah ten dirham silver coin weighed 30 grams of .999 silver which is one dirham (3gm) times ten.
and my single sunnah gold dinar was 4.2+ grams of 22k gold, not 21k.

the pictures are in the video.

Abz2000
09-26-2015, 03:36 AM
I seek Allah's forgiveness for any mistakes, i think i may have been misled,
the first reports i read consistently read that the five dinar coin weighed the equivalent of two dinar, every single search brought it up.
however all of the recent reports are claiming that it is weight for weight and 5 dinar is 21.25gm
i checked again after i heard anwar in the random playlist reminding us of how the Prophet pbuh got hassan ibn thaabit to memorize hebrew because he couldn't rely on the jews to tell the truth.
please accept my sincere apologies.

Islamic State Flips Gold Coins to Break Fed `Enslavement - ...

www.bloomberg.com › news › articlesMobile-friendly - Aug 29, 2015 -

*In readying for the rollout of*Islamic State'snew money, goldsmiths ... The group said its 21-carat 1-dinar coin*weighs 4.25 grams, while the 21-carat*five-dinar coin weighs double that.

D Alex Millar on Twitter: "ISIS's 5-dinar coin is the same purity ...

https://twitter.com › bitcoin3000 › statusMobile-friendly - Aug 29, 2015 -*
ISIS's 5-dinar coin*is the same purity gold as their 1-dinar coin, but has only twice the*weight.
Austrian Economics Is Now Equivalent To Terrorism Thanks ...

www.zerohedge.com › news › austrian-e...Aug 30, 2015 -*
The*coins*may not be there, but instead*ISIS*released a ... The militant group said its 21-carat 1-dinar coin weighs4.25 ..... So the*5 dinar coin*has only twice as much gold as the 1*dinar*...
5 gold dinars of the Islamic State

Weight:*21,25 g.
Dimensions:*29*2,30 mm.
Metal:*21-carat gold
Used symbol:*World map
Meaning:*Prophecies of the Prophet – may Allah bless and greet Him – about future achievements of His people.*

http://isis-coins.com/5_dinar.php
If only thou couldst see when the guilty ones will bend low their heads before their Lord, (saying) :
"Our Lord! We have seen and we have heard:
Now then send us back (to the world): we will work righteousness: for we do indeed (now) believe."
Quran 82:12

O Messenger! let not those grieve thee, who race each other into unbelief: (whether it be) among those who say "We believe" with their lips but whose hearts have no faith;
or it be among the Jews,- men who will listen to any lie,- will listen even to others who have never so much as come to thee.
They change the words from their (right) times and places: they say, "If ye are given this, take it, but if not, beware!"
If any one's trial is intended by Allah, thou hast no authority in the least for him against Allah.
For such - it is not Allah's will to purify their hearts. For them there is disgrace in this world, and in the Hereafter a heavy punishment.

Quran 5:41

Abz2000
09-26-2015, 01:00 PM
here's the video going into detail about the history of money, the current situation, and some details regarding the coinage that has been minted, and Allah knows best.

'Abd-al Latif
09-26-2015, 08:28 PM
Is he a khalifa though? An unknown man cannot suddenly become the caliph of the Muslims.

abo mussaab
09-26-2015, 08:58 PM
do you want to know who is it
read http://khilapha.blogspot.fi/2014/10/blog-post.html

12019806 1473561419640956 8083235230652356313 n?oh7b67b61f99af0bdfe063b728bb31f76f&ampoe568DFC3C -

'Abd-al Latif
09-26-2015, 09:16 PM
Post it in English please.

abo mussaab
09-26-2015, 09:33 PM
"The Biography Of Sheikh Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi"

The biography of Sheikh Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi
Amir of the Islamic State in Iraq and Al-Sham

Name: Abu Dua, Ibrahim bin Awad bin Ibrahim Al-Badri Al-Radawi Al-Husseini Al-
Samarra'i. He is descendant from the tribes of Al-Sada Al-Asharaf Al-Badriyin (Al-
Bu'Badri) Al-Radawiya Al-Husayniyya Al-Hasimiyyah Al-Qurayshiya Al-Nizariya Al-
Adnaniya.

Marital status: Married

He is a former teacher and educator and a well known preacher, and a graduate from the
Islamic University in Baghdad and he studied in it the academic levels (Bachelor,
Masters and PhD) he was known as a preacher and erudite in Islamic culture, and Sharia
knowledge and Fiqh, and an expert in the sciences of history and noble lineage, and he
has a wide relations and clear impact on the members of his tribe in Diyala and Samarra
until they declared on a fully voluntary and total certainty their Baya'a to the Islamic
State of Iraq and its first Amir (Abu Omar Al-Baghdadi Al-Qurayshi) when they gave
Baya'a to the Amir and the State in the beginning of its establishment and appearance on
the Jihadi arena in Iraq in the official deceleration in the last ten days of the month of
Ramadan 2006. It is known that Dr. Ibrahim Awad is from the most prominent figures of
Al-Salafiya Al-Jihadiya and one of its most famous theorists in Diyala and in the city of
Samarra in the mosque of Imam Ahmed ibn Hanbal rahimahullah. He is a man from a
religious family. His brothers and uncles include preachers and professors of Arabic
language, rhetoric and logic. Their Aqeeda is Salafiya. His father sheikh Awad is from
the elders of Al-Bu'Badri tribe, he loves the religion, and from the callers to decency and
virtue and from the supporters of promoting of virtue and preventing of vice, and his
grandfather Haj Ibrahim Ali Al-Badri is a man known of his persistency on
congregational prayer, and being good to his kin, and keenness to the needs of the modest

families, and Haj Ibrahim died a few years ago in the post occupation era after he lived
long in this Dunya in obedience and being good to his kin and good deeds, and Allah
with His grace and favor prolonged the life of late Haj until he almost reached 95 years
old. The absence of an audio or video recording for Dr. Abu Dua isn't because of his lack
of rhetoric or weak language or something like that, this is not true because the man is
has an eloquent speech and strong language, and has an obvious acumen and smartness
so he combined between two characteristics of the former Amirs of the State when he
combined the calmness and leisureliness of Abu Omar Al-Baghdadi and his high security
sense, and took much of the cleverness and courage of Abu Ayub Al-Masri.

The security and military experience of Dr. Abu Dua increased by practice in the past
eight and half years of fighting and attack and retreat. He incited on fighting and he
himself fought then he was captured and released, he engaged in many battles, and
established Jamaats and participated in establishing others and supported it then he joined
Majlis Shura Al-Mujahidin and the Islamic State of Iraq as a member of the Majlis Al-
Shura, until he became in the official declaration of the State in 16 May 2010 as Amir of
the Islamic State of Iraq, and he didn't reach that status except by passing through several
stages until he was worthy for that post.

In the beginning he worked with several of his companions in establishing Jamaat Jaish
Ahli Sunnah wa Al-Jamaah that was active in particular in the provinces of Diyala,
Samarra and Baghdad, and head the Sharia Committee of the Jamaat, this Jamaat later it
gave Baya'a and joined Majlis Shura Al-Mujahidin one week after it was declared, and
then Dr. Abu Dua joined the Sharia Committees of the Majlis and he became a member
of the Majlis Al-Shura, and after the declaration Islamic State of Iraq he became the
General Supervisor of the Sharia Committees of the Wilayahs and a member of the
Majlis Al-Shura of the Islamic State of Iraq also he has an obvious and influential role in
the Baya'a of some of the tribes of Samarra to Abu Omar Al-Baghdadi, and he
participated in the Baya'a of his tribe and its youth to the State, and as years passed it was
logical that Abu Omar Al-Baghdadi Al-Husseini Al-Qurayshi (Hamid Al-Zawi) to
succeed him, and there is no doubt in that because "Abu Mahmud" had a high security
sense, and he had his calculations and he expected all possibilities and recommended that
Dr. Abu Dua be his successor.

This biography has been collected to support and do justice to Amir Al-Baghdadi, whom
they criticized with sharp tongues, and forgot his ardor, determination and support for the
people of Syria with money and soul despite of the hardships, and send a copy to those
who do not know the people of jihad and their favor and significance.

So won't the people of theories who sit at home restrain their tongues from criticizing the
men of jihad???!!!

'Abd-al Latif
09-26-2015, 11:01 PM
This hasn't answered my question. He was largely an unknown man in the ummah and probably would have remained so except for a few events that made him quickly rise to prominence. He was selected by his band of followers as their leader and he quickly elevated that title to that of a caliph. How can this be so when (1) he was always unknown to the ummah (2) there was no council in our ummah who were handed responsibility to select him as caliph amongst a group of other candidates and (3) scholars and knowledgeable people have spoken out against him.

How does such a man suddenly become the leader of the Muslims?

I haven't even begun to speak about his brutality - which is in complete contradiction to Shari'a - that he and his group have become very well known for.

MuslimInshallah
09-27-2015, 01:22 AM
Assalaamu alaikum,

I found this letter addressed to:

" Dr. Ibrahim Awwad Al-Badri, alias ‘Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi’,To the fighters and followers of the self-declared ‘Islamic State’"

http://www.lettertobaghdadi.com

I hope this helps.

May Allah, the Compassionate, have Mercy on all the suffering peoples in Iraq and Syria.

abo mussaab
09-27-2015, 08:36 AM
first you must respect this personne because he is from the race of the prophet mohamed seconde things icant give you answer about your brutality i think u are from iran thats why u hate it anyway the time will give you answer at your question.

'Abd-al Latif
09-27-2015, 12:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abo mussaab
first you must respect this personne because he is from the race of the prophet mohamed seconde things icant give you answer about your brutality i think u are from iran thats why u hate it anyway the time will give you answer at your question.
;D

I am not from Iran and I am not a Shi'a. I am 100% Sunni but thanks.

Abz2000
09-27-2015, 01:46 PM
questions which arise:
were the scholars or kings from whom we expect such a title already running a legitimate khilafah where the rule of Allah is implemented or were they even in the process of such an endeavour?
if they were, who were their possible candidates? if they weren't, what could have been the reasons preventing them? and given such a scenario - how can we expect them to have had the potence to elect a caliph?

although there are many inconsistencies, suspicions and questions - with emphasis on how it doesn't work, i believe we shoud be focusing on how it should work, bearing in mind the the Prophet pbuh didn't focus or expound upon who would lead after him, but did detail what should be done - whoever the leader may be.

the man did say, "if i do wrong, correct me", there are no legitimate independent Islamic authorities other than Allah's word and sunnah of His final messenger who have the ability or legitimacy to accuse him since he filled a vaccuum which was an unfulfilled command upon mankind from Allah.

also, to say that he rose from obscurity is difficult to use as an argument since the majority of Mujahideen don't get slots on national and global television networks and are forced by circumstances to remain obscure, the proclamation of caliphate and immediate removal of his mask came only after people demanded to know upon which grounds the group demanded obedience and allegiance, so again, how can we accuse him of not uniting the ummah upon the word of Allah, and how can we accuse him of stepping up to the position when people cried "only the caliph can demand such obedience", bearing in mind that he came out in public only after people began to murmur about a closet caliph.

Abz2000
09-27-2015, 04:14 PM
regarding the brutality, that's well documented, leaving me to wonder if it's a trial to be wary of or something to adopt, but again, encrypted and left for us to make sense of, however, the sign is not present upon his forhead, though this can happen when a person uses a soft carpet when praying:

Allah gave us two signs to consider and mentioned references to the previous scriptures, let's try to see what they hint at:

Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.
and those who are with him are strong against Unbelievers, (but) compassionate amongst each other.
Thou wilt see them bow and prostrate themselves (in prayer), seeking Grace from Allah and (His) Good Pleasure.
On their faces are their marks, (being) the traces of their prostration.
This is their similitude in the Taurat;
and their similitude in the Gospel is: like a seed which sends forth its blade,
then makes it strong; it then becomes thick, and it stands on its own stem, (filling) the sowers with wonder and delight.
As a result, it fills the Unbelievers with rage at them.
Allah has promised those among them who believe and do righteous deeds forgiveness, and a great Reward.

Quran 48:29
1He cried also in mine ears with a loud voice, saying, Cause them that have charge over the city to draw near, even every man*withhis destroying weapon in his hand.
2And, behold, six men came from the way of the higher gate, which lieth toward the north, and every man a slaughter weapon in his hand; and one man among them*was*clothed with linen, with a writer's inkhorn by his side: and they went in, and stood beside the brasen altar.
3And the glory of the God of Israel was gone up from the cherub, whereupon he was, to the threshold of the house. And he called to the man clothed with linen, which*had*the writer's inkhorn by his side;*
4And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.*
5And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:*
6Slay utterly old*and*young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom*is*the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which*werebefore the house.*
7And he said unto them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city.*8And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?
9Then said he unto me, The iniquity of the house of Israel and Judah*is*exceeding great, and the land is full of blood, and the city full of perverseness: for they say, The LORD hath forsaken the earth, and the LORD seeth not.*
10And as for me also, mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity,*but*I will recompense their way upon their head.
11And, behold, the man clothed with linen, which*had*the inkhorn by his side, reported the matter, saying, I have done as thou hast commanded me.
Ezekiel 9
first of, this mark of prostration doesn't appear on the forheads of children,
secondly, i imagined that circumsision could be a possible identifier, however i decided that's thinking like a dckhead, the penis is different from a forehead, and also since women and girls aren't required to be circumsized in Islam,
therefore the only sense i can make of it is that we must submit to Allah, shun kufr, beware of the dajjal who's using nsa and darpa to monitor the mindset of the masses, and also be aware that the angels of Allah recording "inkhorns" on both sides have even more detailed lists of every deed.

47Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind:*
48Which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away.
49So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,*
50And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Hudhayfah said, "The Prophet said, 'I know more about the powers which the Dajjal will have than he will know himself.
He will have two flowing rivers: one will appear to be pure water, and the other will appear to be flaming fire.
Whosoever lives to see that, let him choose the river which seems to be fire, then let him close his eyes, lower his head and drink from it, for it will be cold water.
The Dajjal will be one-eyed; the place where one eye should be will be covered by a piece of skin.
On his forehead will be written the word Kafir, and every believer, whether literate or illiterate, will be able to read it.'"

(Muslim)
how on earth does an illiterate person see kufr written upon a man's forehead Allah a'lam.

i'm sure you've also been given the story of a boy who healed the lepers and the blind, and the king with the fire.
here's something that will help to understand it:

next we'll look at the second sign regarding the sown seed.

36Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.37He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;*38The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked*one;*39The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.40As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.41The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;*42And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.43Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
in Barnabas, it's worded differently:

`God answereth: "I have given good doctrine to men, but while men have been given up to vanity Satan hath sowed errors to bring to naught my law."
The holy ones say: "O Sir, we will disperse these errors by destroying men."
God answereth: "Do not so, for the faithful are so closely joined to the infidels by kinship that the faithful will be lost with the infidel.
But wait until the judgement,
for at that time shall the infidels be gathered by mine angles and shall be cast out with Satan into hell,
while the good faithful ones shall come to my kingdom."
Of a surety, many infidel fathers shall beget faithful sons, for whose sake God waiteth for the world to repent.

ot says total warfare and establishment of governance, nt says zero warfare and self correction so what are we left with?
the Quran which strikes a balance based on truth and in harmony with the human nature.

Another parable spake he unto them;
The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened.
Another parable put he forth unto them, saying,
The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field:*
32Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof.
then what?
then look at the two companions of Yusuf and the situation of Yusuf who did his part in abandoning the ways of idolatry and kufr, had the king informed but was patient until Allah's help arrived.

36.*Now with him there came into the prison two young men.
Said one of them: "I see myself (in a dream) pressing wine."
said the other: "I see myself (in a dream) carrying bread on my head, and birds are eating, thereof."
"Tell us" (they said) "The truth and meaning thereof: for we see thou art one that doth good (to all)."
37.*He said: "Before any food comes (in due course) to feed either of you, I will surely reveal to you the truth and meaning of this ere it befall you: that is part of the (duty) which my Lord hath taught me. I have (I assure you) abandoned the ways of a people that believe not in Allah and that (even) deny the Hereafter.
38.*"And I follow the ways of my fathers,- Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob; and never could we attribute any partners whatever to Allah. that (comes) of the grace of Allah to us and to mankind: yet most men are not grateful.
39.*"O my two companions of the prison! (I ask you): are many lords differing among themselves better, or the One Allah, Supreme and Irresistible?
40.*"If not Him, ye worship nothing but names which ye have named,- ye and your fathers,- for which Allah hath sent down no authority: the command is for none but Allah. He hath commanded that ye worship none but Him: that is the right religion, but most men understand not...
41.*"O my two companions of the prison! As to one of you, he will pour out the wine for his lord to drink:
as for the other, he will hang from the cross, and the birds will eat from off his head.
(so) hath been decreed that matter whereof ye twain do enquire"...
42.*And of the two, to that one whom he consider about to be saved, he said: "Mention me to thy lord."
But Satan made him forget to mention him to his lord: and (Joseph) lingered in prison a few (more) years.
43.*The king (of Egypt) said: "I do see (in a vision) seven fat kine, whom seven lean ones devour, and seven green ears of corn, and seven (others) withered. O ye chiefs! Expound to me my vision if it be that ye can interpret visions."
44.*They said: "A confused medley of dreams: and we are not skilled in the interpretation of dreams."
45.*But the man who had been released, one of the two (who had been in prison) and who now bethought him after (so long) a space of time, said: "I will tell you the truth of its interpretation: send ye me (therefore)."
the dude pressing wine appears to signify violence in this case, since that is the interpretation given here:
2Wherefore*art thou*red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?3I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people*there wasnone with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.4For the day of vengeance*is*in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.5And I looked, and*there was*none to help; and I wondered that*there was*none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me.6And I will tread down the people in mine anger, and make them drunk in my fury, and I will bring down their strength to the earth.
and the parable of the mustard seed in the nt clearly indicates crucifixion.

the verse in surah al fath appears to indicate a moderate temper between both extremes and that is Islam according to the Quran and Sunnah.

when i say moderate i don't mean timid and mouse-like Muslims who preach non-violence all day,
and i don't mean obama's moderate muslim terrorists who fight against extremely good muslims.
i mean people do jihad for the sake of Allah within themselves, their families, and their communities until the word of Alllah is uppermost.

one final thing i believe i

'm meant to say:
guys, this microchip they stuck in me since i was 6-7 is giving me an infection and hurting my right eye badly, can anyone do something to get it removed for the sake of Allah or do you's like the idea of a deceiver?

Abdul Emwazi
10-04-2015, 10:48 AM
Great thread brother.

Snel
10-05-2015, 07:31 PM
I'll start by saying that this statement "google is your friend" makes no sense at all. You're accusing the group, no matter what you think of them, of a huge criminal offense. You need to provide evidence together with your claim. We are not kuffar and wont accept anything bad said about muslims just because it has been said without verifying that there are proper evidences for the claim. Otherwise we would all be our own "ummah" because the enemies of Islam would divide us all without much effort.
If a scientist would write a paper and include in the references "google is your friend" or something of the kind, any peer reviewer would cut it into million pieces and throw it in the trash.

Next, your source is RT, a Russian propaganda site, which in turn referenced to a former KGB agent named Viktor Ivanov that took part in the war against the Afghan muslims. Allah is clearly telling the muslims in the Quran: "O you who have believed, if there comes to you a disobedient one with information, investigate, lest you harm a people out of ignorance and become, over what you have done, regretful." (Quran 49:6) What about an enemy of Allah?

Again, no matter what you think of them, don't slander and lie. Because that's what you just did. My guess is that you don't have any references apart from RT and the likes of RT, so I'm also going to tell you to do yourself a favor and don't swallow whatever a non-muslim says, especially when it comes to political and religious issues. We're interested in the truth, not what our own enemies have to say.

Scimitar
10-05-2015, 08:01 PM
And what may I ask, is the "truth" ???

Scimi

Snel
10-05-2015, 08:31 PM
And what may I ask, is the "truth" ???

Scimi
They are muslims, they claim to be, and there is no evidence that they are not telling the truth. This applies to me, to you and to every person who claims to be a muslim. If you can't see open kufr from me, don't tell me I'm a hypocrite.
Once that is established, claims such as the said muslims are doing drug trafficking and, as I saw in some other thread, sex trafficking/slavery, has to come with good proof. Otherwise, the claims should be discarded as slander.

Apart from that is that we can't acquire any truth by referencing to mere claims by the enemies of Islam. If they say our brothers in faith, whichever brothers they may refer to, have done something so horrid, they better bring proof. If they can't bring proof, they should be regarded as liars.

MuslimInshallah
10-05-2015, 08:48 PM
Assalaamu alaikum Snel,

Mmm... what would you accept as evidence? UN reports from eyewitnesses? Videos, magazines and tweets this group posts online? Evidence that would be acceptable in a court of law? I agree that RT is not a reliable source. But there are many other sources of information available. Just because a group calls itself Islamic does not make it so. And this was true in the time of the Prophet (SAWS), too. (gently) We must be careful whom we support.

May Allah, the Witness, the Truth, Help us to sort through the false and find the good.

Snel
10-05-2015, 10:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuslimInshallah
Assalaamu alaikum Snel,

Mmm... what would you accept as evidence? UN reports from eyewitnesses? Videos, magazines and tweets this group posts online? Evidence that would be acceptable in a court of law? I agree that RT is not a reliable source. But there are many other sources of information available. Just because a group calls itself Islamic does not make it so. And this was true in the time of the Prophet (SAWS), too. (gently) We must be careful whom we support.

May Allah, the Witness, the Truth, Help us to sort through the false and find the good.
Wa alaikum alsalam. Well, I can't judge without having the references themselves, can I? And that is the responsibility of the person making the claim to bring, not mine to google after.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!