/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Most beautiful woman ever...

Freya
11-17-2014, 12:52 AM
...is definitely not me! ;D I knew that got somebody's attention.

Anyways. I am Freyja and just wanted to say hallo to all of you beautiful people. I am curious about your religion and also your food cause I am very hungry and did not shop today (:cry:).

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
11-17-2014, 02:22 AM
Hello Freyja,

Your name sounds interesting--is it European? where are you from? :D

We come from all over the world, so there are many different types of food that we eat! Hope you enjoy your stay. Feel free to ask about anything.

Freya
11-17-2014, 03:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Hello Freyja,

Your name sounds interesting--is it European? where are you from? :D

We come from all over the world, so there are many different types of food that we eat! Hope you enjoy your stay. Feel free to ask about anything.
My gender says male?! What on earth I chose female :exhausted, ugh.

My name is indeed European, it is named after a goddess because my daddy was a dork and a proud Swede. I am of Swedish and Mongolian descent but I spent my years across the world. From Hong Kong to Morocco.

I have so many questions to ask and so little time. I hope I don't turn ya guys crazy :D

greenhill
11-17-2014, 04:04 AM
Welcome to the forum..

Don't rush! Internet is available mostly everywhere now. Hmmmmm, if you have been pretty much around the places, you should be more aware of the types of foods available....

Enjoy your stay... and seeing as you like food, there is the "kitchen Club" with recipes and stuff. You might want to check it out. Be prepared to be hungrier!

:peace:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
11-17-2014, 06:43 AM
Hello

Welcome here . Pl. browse forum and ask in related threads . This forum is only for intro .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!