/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sort of new member

Fainoz
11-17-2014, 09:56 PM
:sl:

Although I had an account on here I dedicated most of my forum energy to Ummah forum as this place seemed lifeless at times. And although it will take some getting used to I hope to get a good experience from here as well. As I've left the old forum for good ;D

Hope all is good with you all?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
11-17-2014, 10:15 PM
Welcome back to the forum. I remember you.

As with most community, it depends on the input from members and the regulators. Well, this forum has been a bit different since its recent upgrade.

Hope you like it better second time round.

:peace:

Iceee
11-18-2014, 02:43 AM
Salaam Sister nevermind.

Welcome back. Again! :welcome: Still remember any of us?

Whether you stay or leave, always remember you are our sister and we love you here on IslamicBoard.

Inshallah your life is going well and may allah do what's best for you.

MuslimInshallah
11-18-2014, 02:53 AM
Wa alaikum assalaam nevermind,

I'm new to the Forum since you (twinkle) took a little break. (smile) But my philosophy is, the more the merrier! I'm glad to make your acquaintance and I look forward to reading your posts.

May Allah, the Gatherer, bind this Ummah in the shade of His Love.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
11-18-2014, 06:41 AM
:wa:

sis , Welcome back .

Fainoz
11-18-2014, 01:23 PM
thank you, and yes I do remember most of you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!