/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Evolution

maksutov
11-18-2014, 08:16 PM
Hello,

I am a writer, and I just joined the forum because I would really like to get some feedback from those who believe in special creation and reject evolution (I am also interested in hearing from those who do accept evolution, but so far, creationists have been under represented in my research).

My motive is that I would like to know whether there is a correlation between understanding evolution and accepting or rejecting it, and also to identify the most common misconceptions and misunderstandings surrounding evolution. If you have a few minutes, I would greatly appreciate it if you could fill in my survey - it is completely anonymous, and the results will only be used in aggregated form. The book I am planning to write is aimed at promoting understanding between those who accept evolution and those who reject it.

As I have not made enough posts, I cannot provide a link, but if you type surveymonkey dot com with /s/PZT3N8K appended to the end in your browser address bar it will take you to the survey.

Thank you very much.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
11-18-2014, 10:18 PM
Hi, Welcome to the forum.

Not again this topic^o)... there's acres of space on this topic in here. please browse through historical threads.

Hope you will find your answers.

All the best and wishing you a great stay

:peace:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!