/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Very Deperate Sister - Need UR Duas

anonymous
11-19-2014, 01:18 AM
Assalamu-Alaikum:

My parents are are in dire financial straits, have health problems, and are old. I have recently finished graduate school, but I've been unable to find a job and support them in their needs. So, I'm asking that you please make duas that I get the job to which I'd recently applied (because the job looks very competitive, and I don't want to lose out on this job too). Time is of essence because our financial situation is extremely critical.

Thanks. Jazkallah khayran.

Signing off, Wasalaam,
Very Desperate Sister

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
11-19-2014, 12:28 PM
:wa:

sis , may Allah eases ur struggle and grants what is best , Ameen.

MuslimInshallah
11-19-2014, 01:27 PM
Assalaamu alaikum,

You are in my duas. Hugs.

May Allah Bless you with what is best for you and your family, in both this life and the Next.

syed_z
11-19-2014, 04:43 PM
Asalaam O Alaikum...

Sister InshA'Allah you'll get a job soon and Allah (swt) will remove all types of financial straits from your life, please read the following Tradition:

Abdullah ibn Masud lived to the time of Khalifah Uthman, may God be pleased with him. When he was sick and
on his death-bed, Uthman came to visit him and said:

"What is your ailment?"
"My sins."
"And what do you desire?"
"The mercy of my Lord."
"Shall I not give you your stipend which you have refused to take for years now?"
"I have no need of it."
"Let it be for your daughters after you."
"Do you fear poverty for my children? I have commanded them to read Surah al-Waqiah every night for I have heard the Prophet saying, "Whoever reads Al-Waqiah every night shall not be afflicted by poverty ever."

That night, Abdullah passed away to the company of his Lord, his tongue moist with the remembrance of God and with the recitation of the verses of His Book.

http://www.witness-pioneer.net/vil/A..._ibn_masud.htm

Keep reciting Surah Al Waqiah every night as you struggle to find a Job, your financial needs will get fulfilled.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muhaba
11-19-2014, 09:44 PM
May Allah give you the job (if it's halal) and even better things. ameen

Life is a test but with every difficulty there is ease. and Allah watches over all things.

Signor
11-20-2014, 04:34 PM
Waalikum Assalaam

Be willing to step outside your comfort zone and don't aim for skies now,a child starts on all fours before running with two.Many times an opportunity is lost because a man is out looking for four-leaf clovers.

Khair InshaAllah

Berries'forest
11-22-2014, 06:27 PM
May Allah ease your pain and suffering and help you overcome these trials. You're in my duas.

jameelash
11-23-2014, 05:48 PM
daily pray 2rakats of salathul hajath and make dua for your need.very soon inshahAllah your difficuty will be eased.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!