/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Quran 17-70

iqbalkuwait
11-20-2014, 04:06 PM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
11-22-2014, 01:55 PM
". . . . and preferred them over much of what We have created . . ." or some other translations, the word 'many' is used.

Seeing this verse in isolation and pondering upon it on its own, brings me to reflect on the words of this verse without having the urge to read the next and then the next and the next and forgetting this verse after more verses have been read. I digress.

The word much, or many, does not mean all. So there are other creature(s) Allah has created that He prefers more than us? I am NOT seeking definite answers here as only Allah knows, but Allah IS exact in His choice of words. Is this a hint, clue?

:uuh:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!