/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Australia

Jesse
11-21-2014, 05:53 AM
Hello everyone,I am from Australia and I have no religious denomination.I don't like the negative way islam is portrayed in Australia and would like a place to discuss Islam properly and fun.Thank You

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
11-21-2014, 06:03 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Yes, it is a common occurrence the negative portrayal of Islam, not just in Australia.

There are many threads on the general misconception and specific questions that's been asked in the past. Do take a look. I think it would mostly be in the 'Clarification about Islam" section.

Have a great stay

:peace:

ardianto
11-21-2014, 02:35 PM
Hello Jesse. I am Ardianto from Bandung, Indonesia.

I understand if many Australians have negative view on Islam, especially after the cases which happened in Indonesia. But actually, those terrorists do not represent Muslims in general. There are many nice and tolerant Muslims in the world. You can ask Australian people who have ever stayed in Indonesia. Yes, I have met few Australians who studied in my city. One of them now is my friend's wife.

Welcome to the forum. Have a great stay here.

:)

Muslim Woman
11-21-2014, 03:16 PM
Hello

Welcome here. Pl . browse the forum and ask in related threads .

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MuslimInshallah
11-23-2014, 12:41 AM
Hello Jesse,

I'm glad to make your acquaintance. (smile) Though we're on opposite sides of the planet (I'm in Canada), we can talk and know more about one another. Yes, Islam is unfairly portrayed. But (sigh) there are Muslims who do not behave well. (smile) But if you are here to know more about Islam, that suggests that you are willing to give Islam a fair shake instead of passively absorbing negative stereotypes. And for that, I thank you.

May God Bless you and Reward you with what is best.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!