/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Bismilaah. Assalaamu alaikum waraghmatullah.

waydee
11-21-2014, 06:53 AM
I am from south africa. Am a muslim although I must admit I don't know much about my deen. Would be very interesting to learn a little more about my deen. Insha'allah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
11-21-2014, 09:36 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Hope we will collectively be able to help you... we are also learning.. and you can go through all the interesting posts and perhaps learn too!

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

Muslim Woman
11-21-2014, 03:14 PM
:wa:

sis , may Allah increases u and us in faith and Islamic knowledge . Welcome here.

MuslimInshallah
11-23-2014, 12:33 AM
Wa alaikum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh!

Welcome to the Forum. Your humility and desire to learn is beautiful.

May you find Allah wherever you look, and may He Wrap you in His Care.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
jameelash
11-23-2014, 05:40 PM
salam welcome .u have come to the correct place.if u go through this forum u will be able to aqure knowledge very fast.
any be free to ask. the members here are always readybto help

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!