/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Quran and the Bible

Jesse
11-21-2014, 06:55 AM
Hello,
forgive my ignorance, but what are the differences between the quran and the bible?
as far as i know, both feature the same God. Why should someone beleive in the quran and not the bible?
thank you

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
11-22-2014, 03:24 PM
Hi Jesse,

This topic has been discussed in many threads in the past. Please browse through them. I believe you will find them in Comparative Religion section.

:peace:

fahmida25
12-20-2014, 11:10 AM
Hello Jesse,thanks to join this community. If you really want to know the differences between the Qur'an and the Bible, first of all I recommend you to forget your every single past moment after your birth. Just realize as a human being who you are and how you came to the planet? And finally try to find out what is saying regarding the birth issue on the both two books. I think you may find the difference. Which one is science supported and which one is not...

Muhammad
12-20-2014, 09:06 PM
Hello Jesse and welcome to the forum,

For a summary of some of the key points about the Qur'an's divine authorship, you can read:
http://www.islamicboard.com/discover...ml#post1588513

In response to your second question about problems with the Bible, you can choose from the following threads:
http://www.islamicboard.com/clarific...ml#post1542713

I hope that helps, God-willing.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mortan
06-14-2015, 04:31 PM
Hay can anyone provide me with links to a website that has information about non muslims who have read the quran who think its something really special and good but have not converted?

Scimitar
06-15-2015, 06:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mortan
Hay can anyone provide me with links to a website that has information about non muslims who have read the quran who think its something really special and good but have not converted?
weird, I just watched this video on youtube and it seems to kinda fit your question:

Scimi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!