/* */

PDA

View Full Version : importance of good language

naba
11-22-2014, 06:44 AM
Assalamalecum wa rehmatullahi wa barakhatahu.Bismillah Ar Rehman Ar Raheem.friends most of us including me earlier think that islam is only doing salaah, fasting, zakah and hajj but in our day to day life we are way away from things that Allah and prophet Muhammad S.A.W ( pbuh ) wanted.one of the most important thing is good use of tongue.i see muslims who have beard not skipping salaah but totally opposite when speaking foul words.Allah had taken care of minute details in Quran for our development of every aspect.Allah in ch 2 v 83 of Quran has commanded mankind to speak fairly n nicely to others and when I tried to implement this believe me lot of quarrels and cold war witj others have abolished.moreover whenever you abuse someone you yourself doesn't feel good.so friends this tongue a small organ can make our surroundings peaceful or at the same time an unbearable place to live in.may Allah show us the right path.Ameen.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Caller الداعي
11-22-2014, 02:35 PM
ameen.....!

The-Deist
01-08-2015, 09:14 PM
Heres a few hadith on it

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Verily, a servant may say a word only to make people laugh and due to it he plummets farther than the distance between heaven and earth. Verily, a man stumbles due to his tongue more than he stumbles with his two feet.
Source: Shu’b Al-Iman 4484
Grade: Hasan (fair) according to Ibn Hajar
عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ سَمِعَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ يَقُولُ إِنَّ الْعَبْدَ لَيَقُولُ الْكَلِمَةَ لا يَقُولُهَا إِلا لِيُضْحِكَ بِهَا أَهْلَ الْمَجْلِسِ يَهْوِي بِهَا أَبَعْدَ مَا بَيْنَ السَّمَاءِ وَالأَرْضِ وَإِنَّ الرَّجُلَ لَيَزِلُّ عَلَى لِسَانِهِ أَشَدَّ مَا يَزِلُّ عَلَى قَدَمَيْهِ4484 شعب الإيمان للبيهقي الرابع والثلاثون من شعب الإيمان وهوالمحدث ابن حجر العسقلاني خلاصة حكم المحدث حسن
Heres a hadith that has other things but brothers and sister were talking about Jannah :D

Ubadah ibn As-Samit reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Guarantee for me six actions and I will guarantee for you Paradise: Be truthful when you speak, keep your promises when you make them, fulfill the trust when you are trusted, guard your chastity, lower your gaze, and restrain your hands (from fighting).”
Source: Musnad Ahmad 22251
Grade: Hasan (fair) according to Ibn Kathir
عَنْ عُبَادَةَ بْنِ الصَّامِتِ قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ اضْمَنُوا لِي سِتًّا مِنْ أَنْفُسِكُمْ أَضْمَنْ لَكُمُ الْجَنَّةَ اصْدُقُوا إِذَا حَدَّثْتُمْ وَأَوْفُوا إِذَا وَعَدْتُمْ وَأَدُّوا إِذَا اؤْتُمِنْتُمْ وَاحْفَظُوا فُرُوجَكُمْ وَغُضُّوا أَبْصَارَكُمْ وَكُفُّوا أَيْدِيَكُمْ
22251 مسند أحمد بَاقِي مُسْنَدِ الْأَنْصَارِ اضمنوا لي ستا من أنفسكم أضمن لكم الجنة
المحدث ابن كثير خلاصة حكم المحدث إسناده حسن
Heres the link join the h with the rest of the letters when when searching the link h ttp://www.dailyhadithonline.com/tag/guarding-the-tongue/
JazakaAllahu khair
And may Allah (swt) guide us all
Aameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!