/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My one wish is that you pray for me. i am in a horrible life situation

adamsolomon24
11-23-2014, 09:46 PM
Salamalaikum to you brothers and sisters,

My name is Adam and I have been a long time lurker on several Muslim forums, and some of the topics discussed here have guided me through my earlier student years. I am grateful for this. If you are reading this I ask for you to pray for me, because I am in a dire situation. I am 22 years old an i am a university student. My financial situation is very bad, and i am actually going hungry at the moment. Alhamdullilah water ans electricity for heat is free for me, as i live in student accomodation. I ask that you please pray for me whenever you have finished your prayers, and also ask for some advice to help me survive. Unfortunately I have no siblings and my parents have passed away (inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon). I am sure I am a good muslim and cannot understand why Allah is not helping me despite my prayers. please feel free to reply and i will oblige to answer any questions you may have.

Please pray for me
Adam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
11-24-2014, 04:59 PM
:wa:

bro , have patience pl. Allah love those who show patience.

Don't u have relatives , friends ? Why they are not helping u financially ? U may also take loan from them . May Allah eases the situation and grants what is best for u .

Don't miss any salat and keep praying.

MuslimInshallah
11-24-2014, 07:10 PM
Assalaamu alaikum Adam,

Whereabouts are you? What kind of help you can access depends on where you are. It's hard to advise you without this information.

As for why Allah sends us trials…(smile) You know it's to test you, I'm sure. But imagine this: how do you make a beautiful sword (like the samurai used to have)? If you make it straight from the metal, it will be weak and inflexible. But if you heat the metal, and beat it, and fold it, and beat it some more, and fold it some more…etc, over and over again, you will get a wonderfully flexible and strong sword. (smile) It's hard to feel good when life is beating you, and it seems so awful and senseless, maybe. But it seems to me that Allah is giving us the opportunity to be forged into something strong and beautiful.

(smile) And we are also tests for those around us: how will we all react? What will we all think and do?

(smile) Of course, I'll make dua for you, inshallah.

May Allah, the Source of All, Send you relief.

Alpha Dude
11-24-2014, 07:21 PM
Wa alaykum salam,

If you are in the UK your university may have a hardship fund available. If you can prove your dire financial circumstance, they may pay you a certain amount that you don't need to give back. It's worth looking into. Check with your uni even if you're not in UK, they might have something similar. They may also have a 0 percent interest hardship loan available.

If you don't already work, try to find a part-time job. May be difficult to balance work and study but your financial circumstance requires it.

What' you're going through is a test from Allah. Be patient bro. May Allah make things easy for you. Aameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
greenhill
11-25-2014, 09:27 AM
Welcome to the forum.

I dont know what to say, really. You are hungry, without support, parents and finance.

At least you are on a journey to the future. You are at uni. However, that does not fill an empty stomach.

Be patient and never give up on your faith, even in your darkest hour.

Praying for you.

:peace:

hisnameiszzz
11-30-2014, 09:59 PM
Salaams.

As the people above have stated, we are unsure where you are. I am sure if you contacted or went to a food bank, they would help you out with some kind of food. If you Google it, I am sure you will be able to find something not too far from you.

Also, if you are University, do you have a Student Union? If so, could you maybe have a word with them and explain your predicament, I am sure they will have some advice for you.

Inshallah, things will get better for you. Keep praying and I will do too for you.

All the best.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!