/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello Islamic Board, new member.

BlueOwl358
12-03-2014, 10:00 AM
As-salamu alaykum / السلام عليكم...
Hello Islamic Board, seeing this is the Introduction part of the forum, that is what I shall do. Well, this is a great Islamic Forum, and the best one that I have found on the internet, with wonderful topics, discussions, and a great community. The Home page itself really shows the worth of everything and how this place has what I was looking for.

I am a Muslim and one who is really interested in everything related to religion. I like speaking about Islam and finding religious information for self-enlightenment, and this forum will help me do that, have good discussions on these numerous Islamic related topics, and find a place like none other online. I don't know what to say much. But what I can say is, I'm happy to join this place that I have seen so much, and hope this attempt will go by successfully. :D

PS: I made an account a while ago, but never really remembered it, but I do hope to be a real part of this community despite being new.

"The believing men and believing women are allies of one another. They enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and establish prayer and give zakah and obey Allah and His Messenger. Those - Allah will have mercy upon them. Indeed, Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise." - (Quran 9:71)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
12-03-2014, 10:52 AM
Welcome to the forum.

What else to say? Make yourself at home and see you around :D

:peace:

MuslimInshallah
12-03-2014, 12:15 PM
Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh BlueOwl,

(twinkle) Wow! Such nice comments. And I like your quote. Welcome to the Forum. I look forward with interest to reading your posts.

May Allah, the Helper, Patron and Supporter, Help us to connect with one another in ways that Please Him.

Muslim Woman
12-03-2014, 04:55 PM
:wa:

bro , Welcome here . Pl. browse the forum ; also read FAQ

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muhammad
12-03-2014, 10:42 PM
:wasalamex

Welcome to the forum, brother : )

It is a pleasure to have you with us. May your stay here be of benefit to us and you, :ia:.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!