/* */

PDA

View Full Version : never stop making dua

jameelash
12-04-2014, 07:26 AM
Never stop making dua to Allah -

“He will not come down to you Himself to give you what you asked, but truly he will facilitate for you one of his slaves to fulfill for you what you need!”

On Wednesday 22/4/1423 of the Hijri Calendar, during the time of Dhuhr (Noon) prayers, in the Holy Mosque in Mecca.

I was standing close to the chamber of the Muadhin (one who calls to prayer), when a brother signalled to me to fill a gap in the row next to him after the Iqamah has been called.

So I went forward.

After we completed the prayer, I went to the back a little to sit with my legs crossed and be more comfortable while I do my Tasbeeh (Glorify and Praise Allah).

I looked at that man beside me, and he appeared as if his body is worn out like the poor of the Sacred Mosque.

He had the appearance of stillness and humility, and had placed his hands on his thighs as he supplicated to his Lord with humbleness.

I put my hand into my pocket reaching for the money which I had tied into groups of 1 Riyal, 5 Riyals, and 10 Riyals.

I took out 5 Riyals and placed it hidden in the palm of my hand and approached him, extending my arm to him to shake his hand.

We shook hands and he felt the money in my palm, then pulled his hand quickly away without taking the money or even knowing how much was in my hand, telling me:

"May Allah reward you greatly."

I said: “Won’t you accept it?”

He did not respond, so I felt that he is being modest, which is why he did not accept it.

So I placed it back in my pocket. I stood back a little, and performed the Sunnah, and noticed the man turning to me again and again as if he is waiting for me to finish my prayers!

When I completed my prayers, he came next to me and greeted me, and then asked: “How much was it that you were going to give me?”

I said: I offered you and you refused to take it, so why would it matter if it was one riyal or a hundred?!

So he said: “By Allah, how much was it that you were going to give me?”
I said: “Do not ask me by Allah, this matter between me and you has finished!”

He said: “I was supplicating to my Lord about my dire need for five Riyals, so how much was it you were going to give me?”

I said: “By Allah, who there is no God worthy of worship besides Him, the amount which I was offering you was 5 Riyals!”

The man started weeping.

I asked him: “Do you need more?”
He said: “no.” Then he said:

"SubhanAllah, you were placing the money in my hand as I was still asking my Lord for it!”

I said: “Why then did you pull your hand away without taking it?”
He said: “I didn’t expect the reply to come so quick.”

I said: “Subhan Allah, Indeed Allah is All-Hearing, Close to those who ask Him, answering their call; He will not come down to you Himself to give you what you asked, but truly he will facilitate for you one of his slaves to fulfill for you what you need!”

I offered him the five riyals again, and he took it, and refused to take anything extra.

Indeed, Glory to Allah, the Great, who said of Himself: {And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad) concerning Me, then (answer them),

I am indeed near. I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me …} (Al Baqarah 2:186)

[Narrated by Shaykh Khaled al-Wuhaybi]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
12-04-2014, 03:55 PM
:sl:

sis , Jazakillah khair for sharing.

Snow
12-04-2014, 06:27 PM
It has amazed me a few times how humble the people that seriously need something, are anything but acting needy.

I remember one time, long before I started getting interested in Islam, I was walking passed a fast food place - that was open at all hours and this was during a weekend. A homeless guy was at the front of the line trying to buy some food and all of the people standing in line were ridiculing him for him taking too much time, trying to count his coins to see if he could afford something to eat.

I skipped ahead of the line and offered to pay the food for him, as all the people were shouting something awful to him.
He was so stoic. I really had to convince him that I would love to pay for the food.
Just amazing how strong the unfortunates are.
If the rich would only have the same attitude in general.

BeTheChange
12-04-2014, 09:49 PM
Alhamdulilah for being Muslims we have Allah swa to pray to - makes you feel so happy that our creator listens to us and even if our duas are not accepted we will be blessed in a different way.

You never know whats round the corner good or bad we don't know what's good for us nor do we know whats bad for us - it's amazing to know Allah swa is looking out for us all. Alhamdulilah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BlueOwl358
12-05-2014, 11:21 AM
Thanks for sharing. Alhamdulillah.

Abu Huraira reported that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said: "The supplication of every one of you is granted if he does not grow impatient and says: I supplicated but it was not granted." (Sahih Muslim, Book 48, Hadith 125)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!