/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can someone please recommend me a good online dream interpretation scholar?

Kamil Hassaan
12-07-2014, 08:12 AM
I can't find a proper scholar/imam in my locality. Can you please recommend me a good online dream interpretation scholar? I would like to send a private message to that scholar, I don't want other people to know about my dreams.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
12-07-2014, 09:16 AM
Sorry can't help you here.

It's been a very long while since I can remember my dreams. Many years, perhaps.

All the best.

:peace:

Kamil Hassaan
12-07-2014, 11:06 AM
Umm. Thay was not my question. :/

The-Deist
01-12-2015, 09:42 PM
I dont know if this is good but hope it helps
http://www.myislamicdream.com/

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
saifdeen
01-13-2015, 04:14 AM
Have you not considered interpreting your own dreams? I hope I'm not trivialising it, but isn't it correlating patterns from dreams with previous knowledge? If so, you can find many books on dream interpretation to give you this knowledge. Keep a dream journal near your bed with as much detail as possible, this will help you remember even better and to interpret later.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!