/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is "good" , music really haram? If so, why?

MMPWD
12-16-2014, 05:31 PM
Assamalu-alaikum brothers

OK, so I am 15 but i tend to deeply think about stuff that most people dont think about, so please dont treat me like a kid. I believe Islam is a logical-to-human religion so please just dont say something is something without any reason.

When i say music, i mean the good ones, that do not encourage haram stuff. So please take the time to listen to the "full" songs with lyrics-all are metal-

---

Sorry I cound not give the links because of

• "You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times."

Please listen to the "full" song with lyrics and judge from an unbiased point of view. Just because Satan uses music for bad, does it mean it "cannot" be used for good? And if we give up all that is potentially harmful, when will we learn "Control"? I know most pop songs are about **** and they should be haram but what about these? Please answer.

Thanks in advance....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
12-16-2014, 09:12 PM
Good question.

ALL music is haraam it's irrelevant whether it has good meanings and good intentions. It's prohibited and we shouldn't look for ways to make something halaal when it is haraam. If you really really want to listen to music just read the lyrics online without listening to the song. I know where your coming from - sometimes listening to music can make us motivated to do something i.e. in gym or make us 'happy' or even to achieve a goal in life - really we should be looking at the prophets for inspiration.

If we used the logic you have used to justify the 'halalness' of music we could all make haraam into halaal and things can get messy. For example, i could easily put forward the stance that me being a drug dealer is good because i will use the money to donate to charity etc - the end justify's the means but this method/logic cannot be used.

In truth, if we were real muslims with yakeen and sincerity we wouldn't need an explanation why we cannot listen to music, drink alcohol, mix with opposite gender etc.

Imagine all the unconscious effects music may have on you - there's loads of literature out there which argues the use of music, words, pictures in music videos etc are all used in a subliminal way to dupe the audience into thinking this is actually a good message but in reality it is the most evil thing you can imagine. Am not trying to scare you or patronise you - hope you don't feel this way am just trying to stress it is haraam stay away from it.

In sha Allah this task will be easy for you Ameen. Stay safe.

M.I.A.
12-16-2014, 10:21 PM
i think you should think less deeply about things, unfortunately thats counter to the quran which requires pondering and thinking about.

you are 15 so the patronising answer you do not require is actually what you should be following.

in all fairness, most pondering only leads to defining character traits and opinions you already have and music is often the reflection of others world views.

im not sure who it would endear you to, also explaining why something is good and bad is hard.

although, i have heard profound lyrics within an un-relatable album....in an even worse genre...

the world is always the same. i dont yet understand what we get by turning away from it.

MMPWD
12-17-2014, 06:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fighting Nafs
If we used the logic you have used to justify the 'halalness' of music we could all make haraam into halaal and things can get messy. For example, i could easily put forward the stance that me being a drug dealer is good because i will use the money to donate to charity etc - the end justify's the means but this method/logic cannot be used.
Thanks for the reply.

Being a drug dealer(alcohol not medicine) should be haram as you are encouraging others and allowing them to be lead astray. Because of you, many people out there are being able to drink. But does it apply to listening to metalcore songs like Sound Of Truth(by As I Lay Dying)? I which way does it harm others or even me? Please be specific. Just because some scholar said so doesnt make it wrong, I need the reason, and dont tell me there is none because that is how it seems now.I know there are so many bands and songs about wrong things and those should be haram. But what about the Sound Of Truth(by As I Lay Dying)? It is just like telling browsing the internet is bad, regardless of whether you are gaining knowledge or watching ****. Please be logical.....

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Insaanah
12-17-2014, 03:48 PM
:wasalam:

This post contains very good and knowledgable threads/links on the subject of the impermissibility of music in Islam, with reference to Qur'an, Hadith, and the righteous scholars: http://www.islamicboard.com/clarific...ml#post1550852

format_quote Originally Posted by MMPWD
I believe Islam is a logical-to-human religion so please just dont say something is something without any reason.
In some cases, Allah and His messenger :saws: have said that certain things are impermissible for us, and that IS the precise reason why they are forbidden. Because Allah or his prophet :saws: made that thing impermissible for us. Sometimes Allah tells us the "reason" or logic behind it, and sometimes, He, in His infinite wisdom, does not deem that we need to know a precise "reason" or logic why. Even if we cannot think of a reason why, or don't understand why, the forbidden thing can't be made permissible according to what we think might be ok, or because we personally don't see any harm in it or in certain types of it.

In shaa Allah the link will be of some use.

BeTheChange
12-17-2014, 06:23 PM
Thanks for the reply.

Being a drug dealer(alcohol not medicine) should be haram as you are encouraging others and allowing them to be lead astray. Because of you, many people out there are being able to drink. But does it apply to listening to metalcore songs like Sound Of Truth(by As I Lay Dying)? I which way does it harm others or even me? Please be specific. Just because some scholar said so doesnt make it wrong, I need the reason, and dont tell me there is none because that is how it seems now.I know there are so many bands and songs about wrong things and those should be haram. But what about the Sound Of Truth(by As I Lay Dying)? It is just like telling browsing the internet is bad, regardless of whether you are gaining knowledge or watching ****. Please be logical.....
It doesn't matter which genre of music it is whether you listen to metal core, opera, rap, mainstream etc it is all haraam. It is as simple as black and white. You asked a question whether music is haraam and we have replied with good intentions and provided you with an honest answer. It may be answer you do not like but it is the truth.

In terms of giving you a specific reason in relation to the song you have mentioned unfortunately i do not have a specific reason but surely the fact that ALL music is haraam should be sufficient for you to leave this sin? Why are you looking for a specific reason if you do not mind me asking? Don't you think shayataan may well be playing with your mind and delaying the inevitable?

Have a read of the below article. It gives you general reasons why music is haraam (also have a read of the link posted on this thread by sister Insaanah)

Something else i would like to share with you - even though you may have good intentions to listen to this track, our intentions are constantly changing, our mood changes and if you categorise this particular track as 'it's good because the lyrics are good' sooner or later you will start listening to other tracks which may not be so good, and then you will move on to songs which promote all evil and wrong-doing. I know it's hard to see yourself progressing though these stages but if you don't nip this act in the bud it will progress. Some changes you may not notice but others will be very visible like the below article mentions you will favour music over Quraan, your heart hardens etc.

Music has the ability to change the way you think, the way you behave, the way you react to situations, it shapes your ideology about you, the world, the people etc. It is extremely powerful. Why do you think it is a very lucrative field? To capture peoples hearts and mind is priceless. Your soul is precious - protect your soul as Allah swa has prohibited music so make a promise to yourself to leave it. Ask yourself do you love Allah swa or do you love your desire to listen to music? It comes down to this simple question.

Also as the below article states and sister Insaanah mentioned sometimes we do not know why certain acts are prohibited. Sometimes we can guess or can understand the reasoning behind such decisions. I personally feel all the acts which are prohibited are like layers of onions - the more you peel away from the warnings the more exposed you leave yourself and the more vulnerable your soul is.

THE WISDOM BEHIND ITS PROHIBITON BY THE DIVINELY REVEALED SHARIAH

Perhaps the most salient feature of the divinely revealed shari'ah is its all-encompassing benefit (maslahah) for the sake of mankind, regarding all aspects of their spiritual and material welfare. Thus, it is, that various ordinances in the form of divine legislation have been given to man, directing him to pious works of worship (ibaadat)and social transactions (mu'aamlaat). Such works lead to spiritual peace and material prosperity. In accordance with Allah's infinite knowledge, wisdom and mercy, it is necessary that He( glorified be His praise) should prohibit certain things whose effects are evil and harmful to His slaves. This principle is perfectly epitomised in the following authentic tradition of the Prophet (upon whom be peace and blessings):

"By the One in Whose hand is my soul, there is not a thing which brings you nearer to Paradise and distances you from the Fire, except that I have directed you to it; and there is not a thing which brings you closer to the Fire while distancing you from Paradise, except that I have prohibited it for you."(*152)

From the foregoing hadeeth , as well as other texts of the Quraan and sunnah, the scholars of usool(*153) have formulated certain vital objectives (maqaasid) of the divine law. Among these is the principle that nothing has been ordained for man except that which is for his own good and benefit, while nothing has been prohibited except that which is harmful and detrimental to his welfare. With this principle in mind, one perhaps can have a general understanding of the infinite, divine wisdom behind the prohibition of music and its adjuncts. Its potential moral, spiritual and social evils are a danger to the Muslim individual as well as the Islamic community at large.

In order to convey some of the divine wisdom behind prohibition, it is useful to quote a few excerpts from the writings of the authoritative scholar, Ibnul-Qayyim,(*154) who has dealt with this subject extensively.(*155) In the section which exposes Satan's deception of those who claim "spiritual mysticism" (tasawwuf)(*156) in their dancing, singing and listening to music, he says, "From among the artful machinations and entrapments of Allah's enemy [Satan], with which he has snared those possessing little good sense, knowledge and deen [faith], and by which he has stalked the hearts of the false and ignorant people, there is the listening to whistling, wailing, handclapping and song to the accompaniment of forbidden [musical] instruments.(*157) Such things block the Quraan from people's hearts and make them devoted to sin and disobedience. For song [to musical accompanient] is the Quraan(*158) of Ash-Shaytaan (Satan). It is a dense veil and barrier, preventing nearness to Ar-Rahmaaan!(*159) By way of such song, Satan deceives vain souls, making it appear pleasing to them through his cunning appeal to their vanities. He insidiously whispers false, specious arguments suggesting the 'goodness' in song. These arguments are accepted, and as a result, the Quraan becomes an object of neglect and abandonment."(*160)

Ibnul-Qayyim describes in detail the physical and emotional change which overcomes the "Sufis" when they begin to hear such song and music. They begin to strike their feet in time to the rhythm, ans swaying effeminately to the tune, they whirl to a frenzy, screaming and wailing and tearing their clothes, like donkeys around the axis of a grinding mill. Such a laughing stock is the very joy of the enemies of Islam.(*161) Yet such people pretend that they are the very "elite"(*162) of Islam while taking their deen as an amusement and pastime. Hearing the [musical] instruments of Satan is dearer to them listening to the recitation of the Quraan.(*163)

He concludes by saying that "the result of preoccupation with song and music is that you never find its devotee other than astray from the path of guidance, in thought and deed. Such a person develops an aversion to the Quraan and a devotion to song. If he were offered a choice between listening to song/music or the Quraan, he would most certainly choose the former over latter, the audition of which is like a heavy burden upon him."(*164)

Later on in his treatise, Ibnul-Qayyim specifies other aspects of the divine wisdom: "Therefore, know song has particular characteristics which faint the heart, causing hypocrisy to sprout therein, just as water sprouts plants. Among its qualities is that it distracts the heart and prevents it from among contemplation and understanding of the Quraan, and from applying it.(*165) This is because Quraan and song can never coexist in the heart, since they are mutually contradictory. For verily, the Quraan forbids the pursuing of vanities and ordains restraint of the souls passions and temptations to evil. Song, on the other hand, encourages the very opposite of these virtues, as it excites the hidden inner self and entices the soul to inequity by driving it towards every shameful desire..."

Among the signs of hypocrisy is one's rarely remembering Allah(*166) and one's laziness in rising to prayer along with its poor performance. Seldom do you find one infatuated by song except with such blameworthy attributes."Furthermore, hypocrisy is based on falsehood, and song contains the falsest lyrics. It attempts to beautify the abominable and encourages it, while seeking to make ugly and discouraging that which is good. Such is the very essence of hypocrisy. A person's addiction to song peculiarly makes listening to the Quraan a heavy weight upon his heart, hateful to his ears. If this is not hypocrisy, then hypocrisy has no reality."(*167)

Needless to say, the preceding exposition highlights the negative effects of music and song upon the Muslim. These effects induce in him hypocrisy, vice, neglect, vanity and a host of other attendant evils, the worst of which is its insidious ability to turn the devotee away from remembrance of Allah, His Book and His deen.

The adverse ramifications of music and song and their various attendant evils are well known facts experienced by all enlightened, thinking believers.(*168) It is this reality which has convinced a host of prominent American and European musicians and singers who have embraced Islam to leave this vile and ignoble profession(*169) {And verily, Allah guides the believers to a straight path.}(*170)

Footnotes and further info can be found on the below link in sha Allah

Source: http://www.kalamullah.com/music2.html#I

BeTheChange
12-17-2014, 06:37 PM
Another issue about music is it's very subjective. The same song can mean many different things to many different people depending on thier life experience, views, age, gender, lifestyle etc.

I have googled the lyrics of the song you have mentioned;
"The Sound Of Truth"

We have all heard what we wanted to hear
"Truth" that sounds right to our ears

But what wisdom is there within us
To live based on the feeling of our hearts
How many times has instinct let us down
Never to be thought through
Never to be questioned
Say what you really mean
When your ambition calls you
For what use is there in praying
If you will only hear what you want to hear?

We speak of fighting to resist this world
But what about the battle within us?
If we have chosen to live against the grain
Then why are we all facing the same way?
There is no difference between us and them
If we all blindly seek truth from sentiments

Now again, i may be quoting this out of context but to me the red words that i have highlighted are ringing warning bells in my ears as a believer.

'for what use is there in praying if you will only hear what you want to hear' - honestly i don't have any words how this sentence is so far away from the truth!!

As a muslim, Alhamdulilah our duas are listened to, acknowledged if not in this world in the next and whatever Allah swa chooses it's all good. We believers accept the condition we are faced with - whether that's good or bad. Alhamdulilah. The most powerful asset to a believer is our duas. Duas are a huge element to being a believer. We pray 5 times a day, we pray for our deceased etc.

The statement undermines praying - maybe it's not referring to praying in the spiritual sense but nevertheless praying is praying. Maybe you're thinking i have interpreted the statement literally - it doesn't matter - everyone interprets words in different ways. Just stay away from Music.

I've just shared my thoughts with you on the above song you have mentioned only to help and make you understand. I can't stress the negative impact music has on you body and soul.

Nájlá
12-20-2014, 09:26 PM
Asalam Alaykum Brother,

While the sisters above have already answered your question clearly but to add my experience of listening to Music. Music destroyed my thoughts it was a battle between me and Shaytan. I knew it was wrong but i always find reasons to go back and listen to music. I tried replacing it with Nasheeds, I started listening to Nasheeds with music but this just got me to go back and listen to crap music. Music is such a negative habit to get into, its an addiction that's hard to get out of it. Literally a time will come when music totally has a huge impact on your personality and fighting it will be hard. Its not a matter of it being good lyrics or not. Music gets you to be disconnected from this world, it makes you focus on whats in your imaginations instead. Its seriously a method to get us drunk and blind to whats happening around us. Times will come where you just want to read Quran and feel peace but you only get annoyed by the Quran. Look how music is getting popular, don't you think this method is used by those who hate Muslims to get us worshiping them instead? Aren't we already blindly following their music and giving them the attention they don't deserve?

I ask Allah to help us all to overcome our desires and to forbid what is harmful for us. Ameen

Samiun
12-21-2014, 02:18 PM
:sl: to be honest I have the same thing as well in regards to instrumental music. However I am in no position to say what is haram/halal as I have absolutely little to no amount of knowledge at all about the subject in detail though I have read thoroughly the evidence that is being provided by IslamQa and several other articles. The problem with the premise of this question is, you are already doubting(correct me if I'm wrong) whether it is haram or not when you say "Is good music 'really' haram?" indicating that you wouldn't want to believe that it is haram and have strong evidence or arguments about it (again correct me if I'm wrong). My advise would be go to an Imam or the Sheikh at the Masjid to ask about this question so you will be clearly and absolutely have no doubts in regards to music being halal or not. I've heard different opinions so it's very confusing at times, it is such a sensitive topic to some as it is/was part of our lives when growing up, it's very nostalgic thing.

greenhill
12-21-2014, 03:20 PM
There was another thread about this in the past. Can't remember exactly what I wrote but this must be an evolution from that thought, more simplified maybe.

If our purpose in life was the worship of Allah and everything we do should be in His cause, by default anything and everything that distracts us from glorifying Him would be technically 'haram'. Our lives could end in that state of forgetfulness. So, the net is actually a much wider cast, sports and other leisure activities do come into mind. Music is more pervasive in respect that it could be close to filling up almost all of our waking moments. Hence it could distract you the whole day. imsad

:peace:

The-Deist
01-10-2015, 04:28 PM
There will be [at some future time] people from my Ummah who will seek to make lawful fornication, the wearing of silk, wine drinking and the use of musical instruments(hadith forgot source :cry:).
And even if it is "good music" Shaitan is patient with you you will start with "good music" then go to "okay music" until you get to "bad music" and I fear that when Shaitan gets you in ANY type of cycle like this starting small till you do the biggest sin.
Example: I am just going to say hi to that girl, then you start to talk with her, then a little bit of playing, then hugging then at this point you say to yourself that youll just kiss and thats it, then you kiss and before you notice it you have commited ZINA (illegual sexual intercourse) and as I said Shaitan was patient he had many steps until he made you do something very large and then you will maybe feel bad and feel that Allah (swt) wont forgive you so you dont repent and continue to do that sin until it becomes a habit and then in The Akhira you will say that if I just didnt greet that girl what could have I had.
So akhi dont start that cycle you might because of that stop listening to Quran and in the worst case: LOSE YOUR DEEN!!!
So akhi stop it before it starts.
Promise me that?
May Allah (swt) guide us
Aameen

Peshpak
01-13-2015, 02:11 PM
To the best of my knowledge (and I welcome evidence to the contrary; please list the verses) there is NOTHING in the Quran that prohibits listening to music.

Insaanah
01-17-2015, 09:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Peshpak
To the best of my knowledge (and I welcome evidence to the contrary; please list the verses) there is NOTHING in the Quran that prohibits listening to music.
Read the posts, and the links given in the posts, above.

Also, for your info, we have two sources of guidance which go together, hand in hand, the Qur'an and the hadeeth.

OmAbdullah
01-24-2015, 11:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Peshpak

Allah Almighty said in the verse 6 of surah Luqmaan:

And of mankind is he who purchases idle talks (i.e.music, singing, etc.) to mislead (men) from the Path of Allah without knowledge, and takes it (the Path of Allah, the Verses of the Quran) by way of mockery. For such there will be a humiliating torment (in the Hell-fire).

The cause of revelation of this verse (as given in the tafseer of the Holy Quraan) is that when the kaafirs in Makkah understood that the true and excellent verses of the Holy Quraan are so attractive that whoever listens to them, gets deeply affected by them and then he/she leaves everything in the love of Islam, they decided to hire a woman to relate stories and they managed music as well so that people, instead of listening to the verses of the Holy Quraan, will go to the woman and listen to the music and tales etc.

Allah used the words "lahwal-hadeeth" in the verse. It means useless statement which includes music, useless stories/poems etc. etc. Allah Almighty warned the doer of such act about humiliating punishment in Hell.

I advise every person who is sincere to himself/herself, to take this warning very seriously. Please remember that Allah is All Powerful and is very Strict in Retribution. Any statement or anything that deviates people from the Path of Islam is like fighting against Allah and Allah is the Lord of Retribution. Please read and understand the Holy Quraan to have an idea of the punishments in Hell. You shall be all alone in your grave and will have no helper against Allah. This is absolute truth like the bright day that you see. So please don't expose yourself to the Anger of Allah and try to protect yourself from HIS Anger. Otherwise regretting after death will not avail you anything!!!

Respected brothers and sisters have posted many good statements which have Hadeeth shareef as well as explanation from great scholars. If someone is serious to understand the matter then these posts are more than sufficient to understand. But if someone wants to reject the truth for his lust desire, then he/ she will do it to ruin his/her own soul.

There is also a hadeeth shareef according to which melted lead/copper will be poured into the ears of those who used to hear music. Don't forget the fact that lead/ copper melts at very high temperature.

As I said that please read and understand the Holy Quraan to know about the punishment in Hell. For example read the translation of verse 29 of surah Al Kahf in the following:

And say, "The truth is from your Lord, so whoever wills - let him believe; and whoever wills - let him disbelieve." Indeed, We have prepared for the wrongdoers a fire whose walls will surround them. And if they call for relief, they will be relieved with water like murky oil, which scalds [their] faces. Wretched is the drink, and evil is the resting place.

We see that Allah Almighty has informed us clearly so that no one can say, " O Allah you didn't inform us of such horrible punishment"!
Just think about the above verse of surah Al Kahf: Allah the Greatest told us that when a wrongdoer requests for relief, his request will be answered with such a drink that will be extremely hot liquid the fumes of which will roast/scald his face. That roasting of his face will happen before the liquid reaches his stomach. Then consider his mouth, esophagus, stomach etc. What will happen to all of them? But he will never die again!!!
Therefore please take heed and use this life to earn Allah's Pleasure. May Allah take us to Paradise, aameen.

Abdullahh
01-25-2015, 01:05 AM
I'll be honest I did not know all music is haram. This is quite a shock since many Muslim musicians exist and there are many songs about Islam. Am I misunderstanding this somehow? I'm very curious to learn more, because I don't wish to listen to music anymore if it means sinning.

amanda123271
01-25-2015, 01:37 AM
why you mention the anti christ

OmAbdullah
01-28-2015, 05:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amanda123271
why you mention the anti christ
This question is not very clear to be answered.

GotAProposition
08-23-2019, 02:21 PM
I'm just going to give you a tip (original poster), and I know I'm like 5 years late..
I also was intensively indulged in heavy metal, thrash metal, etc. I loved Iron Maiden, System Of A Down, Metallica, Slipknot... the list went on.
Yes, metal lyrics differ greatly from other genres of music. However, as the pop and hip-hop cultures are too corrupted with haram love and speech...there is something despicable that the metal culture is intoxicated by; Satanism.
I had wasted too much of my time in the past going through metal lyrics, verse-by-verse, seeking the contexts of the songs, and yes, a lot of them have good meanings, but are worded in an ambiguous manner, which is purposefully done by the artists to get the listener to scavenge for meaning in their work. For example, System Of A Down's 'Chop Suey!' does have a positive context which is vital in today's society, but that doesn't mean that it's permissible to listen to.
See, the bad thing with metal culture, which is probably only something only you and I will be able to understand on this thread, is that it forces you to want to differ intensively from society - it makes you want to be recognised by others as 'different'. Metalheads who are Muslims, and I can say this from experience, are too stubborn to accept the fact that music is haram, because they let metal define their personality. As I said before, I doubt anyone else on this thread will be able to relate to this situation except you and I. But deep down, we know the truth. It's just too obvious. We know that music is haram; there is just too much evidence to firmly state it. So, if you still listen to metal, it's time to take in the bitter truth: music is haram, and a time-waster. We could be grasping the Qur'an and Hadith verse-by-verse, but instead we choose to decrypt metal lyrics verse-by-verse.

May Allah have mercy on us all.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and let me be crystal-clear; I am not saying that all metal bands are Satanic, because that is not at all the case. For example, the bands I listed in my previous post are not Satanic; Metallica's James Hetfield is openly Christian. But it's still metal culture. And why would we want to be associated with Satanism?

Nitro Zeus
08-23-2019, 05:55 PM
Assamalu-alaikum brothers

OK, so I am 15 but i tend to deeply think about stuff that most people dont think about, so please dont treat me like a kid. I believe Islam is a logical-to-human religion so please just dont say something is something without any reason.

When i say music, i mean the good ones, that do not encourage haram stuff. So please take the time to listen to the "full" songs with lyrics-all are metal-

---

Sorry I cound not give the links because of

• "You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times."

Please listen to the "full" song with lyrics and judge from an unbiased point of view. Just because Satan uses music for bad, does it mean it "cannot" be used for good? And if we give up all that is potentially harmful, when will we learn "Control"? I know most pop songs are about **** and they should be haram but what about these? Please answer.

Thanks in advance....
All kind and type of music is haram and in the same time satanic. Allah prohibited music because a devil came on the time of prophet Seth to humans and teach to make first musical instrument.

Zafran
08-23-2019, 08:35 PM
salaam

Not all music is haram - some big names did not believe all music was haram although the dominant opinion is that it is.

peace.

eesa the kiwi
08-23-2019, 08:41 PM
Excellent video on the topic wa lilahil hamd

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!