/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is Islam's appeal a threat to the non believers?

fahmida25
12-18-2014, 03:09 PM
Hello everyone,
Assalamualaikum Oa Rahmatullah.

Since last Ramadan I am researching about an issue. Coming soon to the question. Before that I need to know the difference between Wikipedia and wikiislam. Several times I thought wikiislam is an anti-Islamic site. But it is also true- no any website is ever totally reliable. I think wikiislam is a website which provides both Muslim & Non-Muslim narratives separately and cites all possible sources. But I am having confused about the source of the two sites. Anyway come to the issue. I was finding some info about the pop star Michael Jackson. Is he converted (actually revert) into Islam? I found some reliable info regarding the issue. Also wikiislam showing some of them which ignore Wikipedia. And also why the western media ignore the news when a celebrity converting their previous religion to Islam? I know some of the reverted celebrity such as Myriam Francois-Cerrah, reporter of Huffington Post US, Aishah Schwartz a famous blogger of Egypt, also Janet Jackson, sister of Michael Jackson and so on. All of they are reverted into Islam. But why this kind of news is ignore by the western media? Are these threats to the western?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
naba
12-18-2014, 03:27 PM
Walecum As Salaam wa rehmatullahi wa barakhatahu, western media had always been an enemy to islam, they always try to suppress those who want to show truth of islam,the most sensitive issues that media hifies them are terrorism,women status in islam,the most horrible thing which is done is they quote verses regarding fighting,its our duty to show truth of islam, there are many people who want to know islam, like cnn, times of india etc in fb they discuss happenings in recent times like Sydney cafe fiasco which gave chance to haters to raise voice, that's the spot that we can show truth, we say that to know islam read Quran, Allah in ch 5 v 32 of Quran says if you kill a human being unless for murder or for mischief in the land means as if you have killed whole humanity if you save an innocent human being means as if you have saved whole humanity.the only solution is to somehow convey message of islam at social sites such as twitter,google+ etc.

YusufNoor
12-18-2014, 05:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by fahmida25
Hello everyone,
Assalamualaikum Oa Rahmatullah.

Since last Ramadan I am researching about an issue. Coming soon to the question. Before that I need to know the difference between Wikipedia and wikiislam. Several times I thought wikiislam is an anti-Islamic site. But it is also true- no any website is ever totally reliable. I think wikiislam is a website which provides both Muslim & Non-Muslim narratives separately and cites all possible sources. But I am having confused about the source of the two sites. Anyway come to the issue. I was finding some info about the pop star Michael Jackson. Is he converted (actually revert) into Islam? I found some reliable info regarding the issue. Also wikiislam showing some of them which ignore Wikipedia. And also why the western media ignore the news when a celebrity converting their previous religion to Islam? I know some of the reverted celebrity such as Myriam Francois-Cerrah, reporter of Huffington Post US, Aishah Schwartz a famous blogger of Egypt, also Janet Jackson, sister of Michael Jackson and so on. All of they are reverted into Islam. But why this kind of news is ignore by the western media? Are these threats to the western?
:sl:

i'd say the celebrity issue is irrelevant, totally. just as in Mecca, Islam is a threat to the pocketbook. the banksters loose money, if no one deals in riba.

it's that simple.

ma salama

Signor
12-18-2014, 06:23 PM
:wasalam:

The answer whether wikiislam can be taken as a legit source lies in the writings of Ali Sina,founder of Wiki Islam which only contains material negative towards Islam.This link will tell you(censored words is the website name) ,I am not making things out of thin air.

Also,I don't want to publicize the man but since you asked for it,I will share a small excerpt from synopsis of his book entitled Understanding Muhammad.

Understanding Muhammad is a psychobiography of Allah’s Prophet.It seeks to unveil the mystery of that man. Historians tell us Muhammad used to withdraw to a cave, spending days wrapped in his thoughts. He heard bells ringing and had ghostly visions. He thought he was demon possessed, until his wife reassured him he had become a prophet. Convinced of his status, he was intolerant of those who rejected him, assassinated those who criticized him,raided, looted, and massacred entire populations. He reduced thousands to slavery, raped, and allowed his men to rape female captives. All of this, he did with a clear conscience and a sense of entitlement.
Audhubillah

As for Wikipedia and I am not a critic of it.Can we take it as credible and reliable source?This is what Wikipedia said about itself in Wikipedia:About

Wikipedia is written collaboratively by largely anonymous volunteers who write without pay. Anyone with Internet access can write and make changes to Wikipedia articles, except in limited cases where editing is restricted to prevent disruption or vandalism. Users can contribute anonymously, under a pseudonym, or, if they choose to, with their real identity.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
greenhill
12-19-2014, 01:31 AM
When I was in my youth, I was interested to find someone famous (preferably a celebrity) who was a muslim. I wanted Islam to be accepted so that perhaps I can feel good (?).

As I age I realise more and more that it matters not about others on judgment day.
Whether they, the media, say the truth or not, sensationalization (what a word), 'planted', to create confusion, you have to take a lot of these stories with a pinch of salt.

These days I feel good about being a muslim because I realised that the reality of truth is hidden from them illusion of the world. And only when I 'saw' this (and it was a difficult thing to digest) that I no longer felt the need to be patted on the back for being a muslim or needing (famous) people to convert to make a point that Islam is not what the western media says it is.

In fact, now I do wonder how the celebrities, if they were to convert, would live their lives and earn their living under the code of islam? Would be difficult. An actress having to keep their body and hair covered, a singer too, with performances and messages delivered. . How do we reconcile the gap? The most likely thing to happen would be their popular ratings taking a tumble with the news of their conversion.

:peace:

Scimitar
12-19-2014, 01:26 PM
Convenience technology will only be the weakest shadow a boom can produce... read the books.

Who cares if mj was a muslim? Lol. Grow up sister. And signor bro, these people need to bw encouraged to research properly instead of asking random peeps on forums for answers to their questions. Im sure the op can find an imam or shayka who can advise her in Bangladesh - a majority muslim country...

...yoy know what? Im tiring of the net. Its such a disappointing place to be in

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!