/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Make a Dua for Pakistani innocent children

fahmida25
12-20-2014, 01:03 PM
Assalamu Alaikum Oa Rahmatullah,
All of we know that recently Pakistani Taliban have attacked an army-run school in Peshawar, killing 141 people, 132 of them children. So please make a special Dua for all of those innocent children. May Allah (swt) keep peace all of them.:cry:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
12-20-2014, 04:17 PM
:wa:

they are in heaven now by the mercy of Allah . May Allah gives sabr to parents , family members.

truthseeker63
12-21-2014, 05:49 AM
Great Posts.

سيف الله
12-21-2014, 05:36 PM
Salaam

A horrible atrocity. Some background information on why it happend.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Jedi_Mindset
12-21-2014, 10:38 PM
I don't want to sound like a buffoon here, I mean this attack was very cowardly, but where are the prayers made about the children of pakistan being killed by US drones and pakistani army warplanes?

There are both sides of the coin and we can only pray and help to stop this fitnah not just in pakistan but in the muslim world in general.

Abz2000
01-14-2015, 09:14 AM
MYSTERY: SANDY HOOK VICTIM DIES (AGAIN) IN PAKISTAN

Photo of child killed at Sandy Hook shows up at Pakistani school shooting

Isn't the background quite unique???
Imagine if it was your school, would you not recognize it as not being a part of the landscape?

BBC reporter stands near Pozner’s image.

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if*it were*possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
(prophet=nabi=bearer of naba) (naba=news/tidings)

Without explanation, Pozner’s image has appeared in multiple photos and reports of the high-profile Army Public School shooting, reportedly carried out by 9 members of an elite Taliban terror group on December 16.

Pakistan’s political and military leaders have seized upon the mid-December incident to force through drastic measures targeting political prisoners and anti-government militants.
One day after the massacre event the Pakistani government led by Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif cited the event as it lifted a six-year moratorium on capital punishment in a vow “to eliminate terrorists in Pakistan irrespective of whether they targeted it or neighboring Afghanistan or India,” McClatchey News reports.
“Officials said those 23 terrorists would be executed within days, and they’re likely to be followed by dozens more hangings at prisons around the country.” Pakistan presently has over 3,000 prisoners on death row.

http://www.infowars.com/mystery-sand...n-in-pakistan/

Makes one wonder how the school teachers didn't recognize the background or child as not being from their school despite all the huge memorial posters and tv and newspaper displays, and how the government didn't try to find the parents.

Also makes one wonder if this was about concern for kids or constructing an image about the taliban and whipping up anti-mujahideen sentiment before the pakstani government went on a killing frenzy in "retaliation".

Talk about the fox investigating the chicken coop.

Bukhari :: Book 3 :: Volume 39 :: Hadith 517*
Narrated Abu Huraira:*
The Prophet said,
"While a man was riding a cow, it turned towards him and said, 'I have not been created for this purpose (i.e. carrying), I have been created for sloughing."
The Prophet added, "I, Abu Bakr and 'Umar believe in the story."

The Prophet went on,
"A wolf caught a sheep, and when the shepherd chased it, the wolf said,
'Who will be its guard on the day of wild beasts, when there will be no shepherd for it except me?'

"After narrating it, the Prophet said, "I, Abu Bakr and 'Umar too believe it."
Abu Salama (a sub-narrator) said, "Abu Bakr and 'Umar were not present then."

(It has been written that a wolf also spoke to one of the companions of the Prophet near Medina as narrated in Fatah-al-Bari:*
Narrated Unais bin 'Amr: Ahban bin Aus said, "I was amongst my sheep. Suddenly a wolf caught a sheep and I shouted at it.
The wolf sat on its tail and addressed me, saying, 'Who will look after it (i.e. the sheep) when you will be busy and not able to look after it? Do you forbid me the provision which Allah has provided me?' "
Ahban added, "I clapped my hands and said, 'By Allah, I have never seen anything more curious and wonderful than this!'
On that the wolf said,
'There is something (more curious) and wonderful than this;
that is, Allah's Apostle in those palm trees, inviting people to Allah (i.e. Islam).'

"Unais bin 'Amr further said, "Then Ahban went to Allah's Apostle and informed him what happened and embraced Islam.)"

narrated in Musnad of Ahmad, Vol.3, Page 83, Musnad, Abi Saeed Al-Khudri.
Narrated Abi Saeed Al-Khudri: (While a shepherd was amongst his sheep) suddenly a wolf attacked a sheep and took it away. The shepherd chased the wolf and back the sheep.
The wolf sat on its tail and addressed the shepherd saying:
"Be afraid of Allah, you have taken the provision from me which Allah gave me."
The shepherd said: "What an amazing thing! A wolf sitting on its tail speaks to me in the language of a human being."
The wolf said: "Shall I tell you something more amazing than this? There is Muhammad (the Messenger of Allah) in Yathrib (Al-Madina) informing the people about the news of the past."
Then the shepherd proceeded (towards Al-Madina) driving his sheep till he entered Al- Madina (city) , cornered his sheep to one side and came to Allah's Messenger (Muhammad ) and informed the whole story.Allah's Messenger ordered for the proclamation of a congregational prayer , then he came out and asked the shepherd to inform the people (about his story) and he informed them.
Then Allah's Messenger said: "He (the shepherd) has spoken the truth . By Him (Allah) in Whose Hands my soul is, the Day of Resurrection will not be established till beasts of prey speak to the human beings, and the stick lash and the shoe-laces of a person speaks to him and his thigh informs him about his family as to what happened to them after him. {Musnad Ahmad, Vol. 3, Page 83. Musnad Abi Saeed Al-Khudri}.

Operation Northwoods*was a series of proposals for actions against the Cuban government,
that originated within the Department of Defense (DoD) and the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) of the*United States government*in 1962. The proposals, which called for the*Central Intelligence Agency*(CIA), or other operatives, to commit acts of terrorism in US cities and elsewhere, were rejected by the*Kennedy administration.[2]

At the time of the proposal, Cuba had recently become communist under*Fidel Castro.
The operation proposed creating public support for a war against Cuba by blaming it for terrorist acts that would actually be perpetrated by the US Government (this is "False Flag Terrorism").[3]*

To this end, Operation Northwoods proposals recommended hijackings and*bombings followed by the introduction of phony evidence that would implicate the Cuban government.
It stated:
The desired resultant from the execution of this plan would be to place the United States in the apparent position of suffering defensible grievances from a rash and irresponsible government of Cuba
and to develop an international image of a Cuban threat to peace in the Western Hemisphere.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

Abz2000
01-14-2015, 09:49 AM
He called it "serwices prowided"

And an explanation:

The-Deist
01-14-2015, 11:44 AM
May Allah (swt) help all of the ummah in every single good way
Aameen

Muhammet
01-28-2015, 02:03 PM
Inna lillah wa inna ilayhi rajiun. My condolences to the Pakistani brethren.

ISIS, Taliban, Nusra, al-Qaeda, Boko Haram, and other sufyani organizations are all the zaqqum-like fruits of the takfiri tree which is watered (supported, funded, supplied, trained, armed, etc.) by the regimes of those very own secular states and also by the "religious" kingdoms/sheikhdoms. And, I believe, that cursed tree will die and cause no harm in the environment when those who water them are toppled inshaAllah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!