/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone,

CaseyDamon
12-20-2014, 08:13 AM
I am newbie in this community. Feeling glad to be a part of this forum. Here I wanna share my ideas and views about Bible Study.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
fahmida25
12-20-2014, 10:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by CaseyDamon
I am newbie in this community. Feeling glad to be a part of this forum. Here I wanna share my ideas and views about Bible Study.
You are also welcome to this beautiful platform. We hope your significant staying here on this great community. Hope you will be benefited from this green land...! :statisfie

Insaanah
12-20-2014, 04:34 PM
Greetings Casey, and welcome to the forum.

You are most welcome to ask questions about Islam in the respective sections. Please note though, that we have closed the comparative religion section, and, as such, would not entertain threads on Bible study.

Hope you find your stay here beneficial.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!