/* */

PDA

View Full Version : conclusion to 4 deaths in house with in a year

legendaryman
12-27-2014, 03:51 PM
my live in a rental house .it have 3 flours means ground plus 3 flours in which 4 different families will live on each floor and this house is newly made...
1.starting of this year daughter the family who live on ground flour was died she was 6 month old and has different diseases
2.later we shift in that house in approx march and exact after 40 days [[does forty had some meaning here //???/] my father died .he was paralyzed and on the bed .......and
3.later 2 - months the father of family who is living on second floor was died..this death was sudden ,he was actually fine and has no diseases to him .....
.later 2 -3 months the grand father of family who is living on 3 floor was died ........ he was old man
and now the daughter of family living on 3 floor is very ill means she not fine ....

now all people are saying this house is not good and has definitely something wrong means some sort of jin or any other form shaytan .....and all shifting to different house

my question is what does our religion says about having any sort jinn or any form shaytan in house and that jinn or shaytan killing people or these people expires before their time came

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Signor
12-27-2014, 06:24 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

format_quote Originally Posted by legendaryman
what does our religion says about having any sort jinn or any form shaytan in house
Ibn Mas`ud (may Allah be pleased with him) says: “A man from among the Companions of Muhammad met a man from among the jinn. They wrestled, and the human knocked down the jinn. The human said to him, ‘You look small and skinny to me, and your forearms look like the front paws of a dog. Do all the jinn look like this, or only you?’ He said, ‘No, by Allah, among them I am strong, but let us wrestle again, and if you defeat me I will teach you something that will do you good.’ The human said, ‘Fine.’ He said, ‘Recite (the verse): “Allah! There is no God save Him, the Alive, the Eternal. Neither slumber nor sleep overtaketh Him. Unto Him belongeth whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is in the earth. Who is he that intercedeth with Him save by His leave? He knoweth that which is in front of them and that which is behind them, while they encompass nothing of His knowledge save what He will. His throne includeth the heavens and the earth, and He is never weary of preserving them. He is the Sublime, the Tremendous.” (Al-Baqarah: 255) The human said, ‘Fine.’ He said, ‘You will never recite this in your house but the shaytan will come out of it like a donkey breaking wind, and he will never come back in until the next morning.’” (Reported by Ad-Darami)

Saying Bismillah (in the Name of Allah) before entering one’s home, eating or drinking, and having intercourse will keep Satan from entering the house or partaking with a person in his food, drink and sexual activity. Similarly, mentioning the name of Allah before entering the toilet or taking off one’s clothes will prevent the jinn from seeing a person in a state of undress or harming him. The Prophet (peace and blessings of be upon him) says: “To put a barrier that will prevent the jinn from seeing the `awrah of the sons of Adam, let any one of you say ‘Bismillah’ when entering the toilet.” (Reported by At-Tirmidhi)

format_quote Originally Posted by legendaryman
and that jinn or shaytan killing people or these people expires before their time came
The Jinn can have a harmful effect on humans, and they could even kill them. They may harm a person by throwing stones at him, or by trying to terrify him, and other things that are proven in the sunnah (prophetic teachings) or indicated by real events.

Abu as-Sa'ib, the freed slaved of Hisham b. Zuhra, said that he visited Abu Sa'id Khudri in his house, (and he further) said: I found him saying his prayer, so I sat down waiting for him to finish his prayer when I heard a stir in the bundles (of wood) lying in a comer of the house. I looked towards it and found a snake. I jumped up in order to kill it, but he (Abu Sa'id Khudri) made a gesture that I should sit down. So I sat down and as he finished (the prayer) he pointed to a room in the house and said: Do you see this room? I said: Yes. He said: There was a young man amongst us who had been newly wedded. We went with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) (to participate in the Battle) of Trench when a young man in the midday used to seek permission from Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) to return to his family. One day he sought permission from him and Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) (after granting him the permission) said to him: Carry your weapons with you for I fear the tribe of Quraiza (may harm you). The man carried the weapons and then came back and found his wife standing between the two doors. He bent towards her smitten by jealousy and made a dash towards her with a spear in order to stab her. She said: Keep your spear away and enter the house until you see that which has made me come out. He entered and found a big snake coiled on the bedding. He darted with the spear and pierced it and then went out having fixed it in the house, but the snake quivered and attacked him and no one knew which of them died first, the snake or the young man. We came to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) and made a mention to him and said: Supplicate to Allah that that (man) may be brought back to life. Thereupon he said: Ask forgiveness for your companion and then said: There are in Medina jinns who have accepted Islam, so when you see any one of them, pronounce a warning to it for three days, and if they appear before you after that, then kill it for that is a devil. (Sahih Muslim - Book #026, Hadith #5557)
But WE should remember:

And if Allah should touch you with adversity, there is no remover of it except Him. And if He touches you with good - then He is over all things competent.Quran 6:17

And if Allah should touch you with adversity, there is no remover of it except Him; and if He intends for you good, then there is no repeller of His bounty. He causes it to reach whom He wills of His servants. And He is the Forgiving, the Merciful.Quran 10:107

And with Him are the keys of the unseen; none knows them except Him. And He knows what is on the land and in the sea. Not a leaf falls but that He knows it. And no grain is there within the darknesses of the earth and no moist or dry [thing] but that it is [written] in a clear record.Quran 6:59

One may gain protection from the shayateen by :

1. Saying ‘A’oodhu Billahi min al-Shaytan il-rajeem (I seek refuge with Allah from the accursed shaytan) at the start of everything.
  2. Reciting al-Mu’awwidhatayn (the last two chapters of the Quran, al-Falaq and al-Nas).
  3. Reciting ayat al-Kursi[2:255]
  4. Reciting Surat al-Baqarah
  5. Reciting last two verses of Surat al-Baqarah
  6. Reciting “La ilaha ill-Allah wahdahu la shareeka lah, lahu’l-mulk wa lahu’l-hamd wa huwa ‘ala kulli shayin qadeer (There is no god except Allah Alone with no partner or associate; His is the Sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is able to do all things)” one hundred times.
  7. Calling The adaan (call to prayer)

I would like you to read below link:
http://islamqa.info/en/27192

Khayr Insha Allah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!