/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Here to ask for prayers.

anonymous
01-03-2015, 06:17 PM
Salam. It's been a year and I haven't accomplished much. I have not been the good Muslim like I promised myself I would, My life is looking a little dreadful and it feels like everything is falling apart.

I am all by myself. I have no one. Nothing. And I am tired. I feel lost. I have abandoned my solat and I feel absolutely disgusted by myself.

I am so tired of fighting battles alone. Like everyone else, I want a companion, success and I want to be someone Allah would feel proud of...but I keep making the same mistakes. Over and over. I am still struggling...somedays I let depression consumes me...

I came here today to beg, not ask but beg for prayers. Please brothers and sisters, I beg that you make prayers for Allah to forgive me and grant me with better health and opportunities. I beg that you pray that he will bring me closer to him, strenghten my iman and also find me someone that could offer support and offers me a lifetime happiness...

I wanted so bad to have someone to love again and I wanted a family...

I have been alone and I am hating this...orphanage life. Please, please pray that things will be better for me...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
فصيح الياسين
01-04-2015, 05:57 AM
Salam dear brother may allah help u in all and gives u and us all strong eman and save us from sins. Ameen and bro u are human we always do sins we are not angels. But the best person is to ask forgiveness right after the sins, and one day inshallah u will be free from it. Just obey allah in manners of our prophet mohmmad S.A.W

Muslim Woman
01-04-2015, 08:55 AM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by فصيح الياسين
.. obey allah in manners of our prophet mohmmad S.A.W

Jazakallah Khair bro for the great reminder.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!