/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamu alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh.

The-Deist
01-07-2015, 06:02 PM
Assalamu alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh. I am a new member here trying to learn and inshaAllah master the deen. And Ill try inshaAllah with what I have help others.
JazakaAllahu Khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
01-07-2015, 10:38 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Wishing you a great stay. I see you are already posting ;D

:peace:

The-Deist
01-08-2015, 10:09 AM
JazakaAllahu Khair brother :D And yes;D

BeTheChange
01-08-2015, 12:24 PM
Walaikumasalaam

Great to see you join our forum. Am sure you'll learn lots! In sha Allah

Looking forward to reading your posts in sha Allah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
The-Deist
01-08-2015, 12:53 PM
JazakAllahu Khair. All of you members are giving me a good impression of the forum (the way you act people, welcome new people, knowledge that I havent heard about etc.) and JazakAllahu khair for all of you welcoming me in such a positive way :D

The-Deist
01-08-2015, 01:34 PM
And I have a question. Why dont I have the option to star/post a new thread?
JazakaAllahu khair

BeTheChange
01-08-2015, 04:27 PM
You should be able to create threads brother - it's exactly the same way you created this thread. Click on the sub-section and click on new thread. If your struggling let us know and we'll advise further in sha Allah

The-Deist
01-08-2015, 05:42 PM
JazakaAllahu Khair sister
May Allah (swt) reward you for your efforts
Aameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!