/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What to pray to improve marriage?

anonymous
01-08-2015, 04:44 PM
Salaams

My husband & I love each other very much but find ourselves arguing constantly in recent times over small things. It feels like it's destructing our marriage when in fact we don't have major problems.

What duas and Quran surahs can I pray for a more healthy, harmonious and peaceful marriage?

JazakAllah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
01-09-2015, 09:26 PM
Walaikumasalaam

Am sorry to hear your having problems. If you visit this website www.kalamullah.com and click on the marriage section there's many e-books you can download. There's one in particular called towards a happy marriage and it gives you the basic etiquette and tips on how to live in a happy marriage. The e-book's by Salim Al-Amry.

Am told it's very normal for couples to bicker and argue? If you feel as though your arguing over petty issues try not to respond to the heat of the 'argument.' Instead approach your husband when he is in a calm good mood and ask him why he made such a such comment and what the root of the problem is. Ask him to be honest because only then will you be able to move forward in sha Allah. Also, who starts off the 'argument'? Is there any particular environment or situation you find yourself where you are repeatedly 'arguing'?

I always say the best approach is to be honest. Speak to your husband and advise him how you feel - in sha Allah he will change for the better Ameen. Wishing you all the best - peace and happiness Ameen.

anonymous
02-23-2015, 01:08 AM
Cant be worse than my sad pathetic sham of a marriage,been hell from day1,and now 7 yearz on destroyed 2 more lives. wouldnt wish my marriage on my worst enemy

ardianto
02-23-2015, 01:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
Cant be worse than my sad pathetic sham of a marriage,been hell from day1,and now 7 yearz on destroyed 2 more lives. wouldnt wish my marriage on my worst enemy
I am sorry to hear your story. But sis, are you the Original Poster?.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
anonymous
02-23-2015, 01:33 AM
No im not

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!