/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need help on being a Ma'zoor

Islamis4ever
01-08-2015, 07:15 PM
Assalaamu alaikum

I really have big problems when it comes to praying Salaah and being a Ma'zoor and I need help.

I recently heard that to be a Ma'zoor the problem that you're experiencing must occur within the first 4 rakaats after making wuzu.
The problem I have is flatulation.

The only problem is, this flatulation always seems to occur after praying 4 rakaats, and while praying the rest of my salaah. Sometimes I need to make about 3 wuzu's just to complete one full salaah. I think it is also a psychological issue and has to do with waswasa because it only seems to occur at prayer time.

Please can someone help me here. Do I still qualify as a Ma'zoor even though it occurs after the 4 rakaats are prayed? Do I only make 1 wuzu for the duration of the full salaah?

Jazakallah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Aisha
01-09-2015, 01:58 PM
WaAlaykum AsSalam,

May Allah make it easy for you.

What you've heard about the 4 rakaat isn't correct. I think this link might help explain things: http://www.daruliftaa.com/node/6063

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!