/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need sincere dua and help of you my fellow members

The-Deist
01-08-2015, 07:56 PM
Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh
Hope everything is okay with you guys :D
My Grandmother has a skin disease and if it spreads too much she might have to cut of the parts it spreads to (legs and hands).
So brothers and sister it would be much appreciated if you make dua for her always and if it isnt too much remember her in your prayers
JazakaAllahu Khair
And May Allah (swt) reward all of you
Aameen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
01-09-2015, 10:57 AM
Walaikumasalaam

It's Friday today and there is an hour on this day where duas are accepted - Allah swa knows best in sha Allah i will make dua. May Allah swa make it easy for you, your family and your grandma. No soul is burdened with more than he/she can bear and with hardship comes ease. Stay strong and keep praying to Allah swa.

The-Deist
01-09-2015, 11:09 AM
JazakaAllahu khair sister
May Allah (swt) reward you immensely for giving me a moment of relief
Aameen

aesa
01-09-2015, 11:43 AM
wa alaikum salaam brother, i will deffinetley make dua. Inshallah Allah will heal her :(

As the person above said, Friday is the perfect day for everyone to make dua. I hope Allah accepts our duas.

Goodluck to you and your family

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
The-Deist
01-09-2015, 01:40 PM
JazakaAllahu khair and BarakaLlahu feek
May Allah (swt) reward you for your efforts
Aameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!