/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please read france terrorist attacks

ninjazai
01-09-2015, 09:13 PM
reddit(.)com/r/news/comments /2rw3xj/france_terrorist_attack_has_a_lot_more_depth_than/

Above is an article I wrote regarding all the recent events occurring that are defaming Islam. Remove the spaces and brackets and Please take the time out to read it, if you agree, please like and share it with whoever you can.

We must take a stand and show the world who we are. All humans are the same, it does not matter about their religion, ethnicity or color. Show love and care to all. JazakAllah for your time! And please post your opinions!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
01-09-2015, 09:36 PM
I haven't read the article in sha Allah i will and will comment...

Am not a cynical individual but i do believe in reality and accepting what is to come. The climate we are living in is to be predicted. Muslims throughout history have been labelled and discriminated against and today is no different. I am not stating 'whatever will be will be' the defeatist attitude (do nothing) but rather, advising ourselves to prepare for today and tomorrow.

How do we do this? By focusing on our emaan, by become better individuals and by being the examples and the change we want to see in the world before we attempt to change the world...

Jazahka Allah

Wishing you the best.

h-n
01-10-2015, 07:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ninjazai
reddit(.)com/r/news/comments /2rw3xj/france_terrorist_attack_has_a_lot_more_depth_than/

Above is an article I wrote regarding all the recent events occurring that are defaming Islam. Remove the spaces and brackets and Please take the time out to read it, if you agree, please like and share it with whoever you can.

We must take a stand and show the world who we are. All humans are the same, it does not matter about their religion, ethnicity or color. Show love and care to all. JazakAllah for your time! And please post your opinions!

I tried to get on but nothing coming up and I removed the brackets, but nevertheless your comments are not actually correct about all humans being the same regardless of their religion. As the people who worship the one God, remember the Day of Judgement, Paradise and Hell, are good people. The people who reject and ie worship idols like in hinduism are not the same.

When Prophet Moses peace be upon him came down from the mountain and found the people worshipping the calf golden idol, he didn't say actually I am going to treat you as the same as I would do if you didn't worship the idol. He came with the commandments of God. Of course people who worship and accept the commandments of God are better. The people going to Paradise are not the same as those going to Hell.

We don't treat people differently because of where they were born, and the colour of their skin. But with other religions, we accept that they don't really wish to convert to Islam, so that is a test that Allah has allowed them to choose whether to accept or not his words.

So already you are not saying what is correct, and quoting things as sinful people do-they say this not because they care about other people (because if they genuinely did, would they be having sex outside of marriage, and then dumping people, playing boyfriend/girlfriend-how are they valuing people??) It is rather that they say when they commit evil, and instead of changing their behaviour and improving upon their lives which in turns helps the lives of others-ie by getting married to someone instead of raising children on your own.

So those sinful people who say that all people are the same is a front that they use to say, they wish for people not to say that they have gone against the commandments of God. So to get people to accept just everyone and say that everyone is the same, to stop people from forbidding evil and enjoining what is good Its like those who have sex outside of marriage, commit adultery (and try to justify it), they don't wish to be criticised-as Muslims we are not interested in sitting their being critical but if they are not repenting and saying its OK to do these things which is against what is taught by God, then we of course say to them that we don't accept this.

So you really need to stop quoting and talking as unreligious people. Instead what is normal in Islam is of course God punishes people, and Muslims only fought against those who fought against them. Whatever bad things people wish to say, they will be confronted with on the Day of Judgement.

We follow after the Prophets Ibrahim, Moses, Noah, Muhammad, Jesus peace be upon them-and certainly are not change what we believe to make it more acceptable to the evil doers, if that was the case, then we would have listened to Satan a long time ago and changed our religion to please the evil doers. So no the people who worship the one God, remember the Day of Judgement, Paradise and Hell, which includes those Jews who are successful in the hereafter as well as the monks who did not say that God has taken himself a son, these people are not the same as people who reject the message that God has given to this world.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!