/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Isa alaihi salam

The-Deist
01-10-2015, 04:11 PM
About Isa (Jesus) alaihi salam: How could he be a god if he died (the christians say that he died on the cross) how is the world run today? How do the trees grow, how does the earth rotate? Isa alaihi salam was just a messanger if he was god how could normal people kill him? And I think it has been said that there is god and holy spirit and son of god (astagfirullah) if Isa alaihi salam is god and he is the son of god then that would mean that he is the son of himself... and how could he be god if he is not immortal? He lived on the face of this earth just as everyone did he ate, walked and was simply a man
May Allah subhaanahu wa taala guide us
Aameen
Other opinions appreciated

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
The-Deist
01-10-2015, 09:36 PM
And if you want share this into other especially Christian peoples walls forum if you have a Twitter, Facebook etc.

The-Deist
03-31-2015, 02:46 PM
*Bump*

greenhill
04-01-2015, 12:24 AM
I think this line of questioning has been 'flogged to death' already.. hence the lack of response. :exhausted

:peace:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
The-Deist
04-01-2015, 09:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill
I think this line of questioning has been 'flogged to death' already.. hence the lack of response. :exhausted

:peace:
I see...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!