/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Major Issue

RandomAsker
01-13-2015, 04:11 PM
Hello everybody, I am an arab born Muslim and I have been never close to Islam, I still am far away from being close to my religion, I do fast, but thats mostly it to be honest

I have been dealing with issues lately, I wanted to know how do I repent for all my sins, including masturbation, and swearing falsely , as in " I swear to God I didn't do it" but I did it...and in all honesty, I'm not sure if I have said anything bad about God, maybe I was mad, or somethnig like that, and I'm afraid I have been saying bad things about Allah.

I have been thinking this over a lot, but in all honesty I need help, I need help to start praying, fasting better, and to stop masturbation and lying..

Could you guys please help me? Because I don't want to end up in hell, I don't want to die and burn without doing anything for the will of Allah, I want to repent.. Please :(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
01-13-2015, 04:38 PM
:sl:

bro , Welcome here. Allah loves those who repent sincerely. So , ask forgiveness of Allah , don't miss any salat , keep praying .

Say: "O Ibadee (My slaves) who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! despair not of the Mercy of Allah, verily Allah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

( سورة الزمر , Az-Zumar, Chapter #39, Verse #53)

RandomAsker
01-13-2015, 04:49 PM
I want to try to become a better Muslim, but I still have a question, If I have school, and can't pray, would God Forgive me?...

Muslim Woman
01-13-2015, 05:05 PM
:sl:

how long do u stay at school ? When is ur break time ? Try your best to offer salat in time . Do u have any Muslim students , teachers in ur school ?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
RandomAsker
01-13-2015, 05:13 PM
Most of my teachers are Muslims, I stay in School from 7:30 AM till 2:35 PM , and I get home at 3 PM, nd yes I have muslims students, but a lot of the students in my class are christians/atheists

فصيح الياسين
01-13-2015, 08:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by RandomAsker
Most of my teachers are Muslims, I stay in School from 7:30 AM till 2:35 PM , and I get home at 3 PM, nd yes I have muslims students, but a lot of the students in my class are christians/atheists
يرحم الله عليك وقل لمعلمك هذا وقت الصلاة. يا اخ مفهوم حديث ان الفرق بين المسلم والكافر الصلاة. فاقرأ باي حال عليك و سل بربنا وابكى على حالك وادع من الله خيرا في كل شئ

BeTheChange
01-13-2015, 09:45 PM
Asalamualykum

If you feel guilty committing all the sins you have committed this is the first of sign of emaan Alhamdulilah. I think you need to focus on your daily salaah first start focusing on your salaah and pray 5 times a day. If you have Muslim school teachers am sure they will understand if you need to go and pray. Maybe you can speak to them?

If they don't allow you to pray then fit your salaah's around your time table - this is what i do. Plan your 5 times salaah so you don't forget. When am in the office i write down my daily schedule and write down the times i need to pray so i can perform salaah according to prayer schedule. This should be your main focus once you start praying on a regular basis In sha Allah you can start focusing on reducing or stopping the other bad habits.

Focus on your faraz and then your sunnah etc - don't worry if you fall into the traps again and find yourself committing a sin in between salaah - as long as you keep praying the rest will come as your emaan increases. This process and journey will test how sincere you are in wanting Jannah, in wanting to please Allah swa etc.

I wish you all the best - don't let shaytaan win!

The-Deist
01-13-2015, 10:06 PM
May Allah (swt) help us overcome our desires and help us worhip him as he should be worshipped and steadfast in our faith
Aameen

greenhill
01-13-2015, 10:23 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Looks like you have realised that you need to find that "path" to Allah's mercy. Keep on that path. In syaa Allah, you will be guided.

Have a great stay

:peace:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!