/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muslims, Jews and Christians. Seeking for an scientific book.

new2010
01-17-2015, 02:51 PM
Assalamualaikum,

we're indeed living in times, where cultures and religions are mixed and do not really know how to deal with each other. I am confused either. When I've watched lectures, it was always clear, that the Sahaba, lived peaceful with Jews and Christian, looking back to Andalusia proofs that.

However, I don't have any deep knowledge about relationships between different religions in time of our Prophet sas, so I am looking for a book that approach that topic in a scientific matter; from an authentic scholar of Ahlu Sunnah wa Jamaah. Moreover, I'm interested in stories that describe the relationships.

Please, if you've any recommendation, of any book or lecture, let me know.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
01-17-2015, 03:06 PM
I have read a few, but this one is a rather good one, 'scientific'? you decide. I think you can say so...

The Life of Muhammad by Muhammad Husayn Haykal

:peace:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!