/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello, It's been a struggle, but anything for Allah(new convert)

A'ishaM
01-17-2015, 10:07 PM
I am a new convert I live in Houston Texas, it has been quite a struggle to mange prayer, if I can recall I have been a Muslim for about towards the end of November so about two in half months. my giving name is Gabrielle I chose the Muslim name A'isha because I love how she is in the Qur'an and I wish to be as such. So I selected that name because I wish to have her attributes.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Iceee
01-17-2015, 11:15 PM
Salaam Sister A'isha!

Welcome to our forums!:welcome:

Welcome to our religion!:welcome:

Welcome to our family!
:welcome:

There has been so many converts to Islam recently; not only on this forum but also where I live. Please take time sister to browse the forum threads and have a skim through the threads that introduce Islam.
http://www.islamicboard.com/new-to-islam-/

Inshallah you will slowly learn everything about Islam.

May Allah grant you Jannah for this wonderful change in your life. Feel free to post anything you have questions with.

greenhill
01-18-2015, 02:45 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Wishing you a great stay. :D

May you gradually build up your imaan and have a smooth journey into discovery of the deen.

:peace:

MuslimInshallah
01-18-2015, 05:01 AM
Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu Gabrielle, ma chère,

(smile) Welcome to the Forum, and I hope it may be of benefit to you… and that you may bring some benefit to people through your participation on this Forum!

My dear, you know that Gabrielle is a very beautiful name. For a name to be Islamic, it needs to be beautiful, not necessarily an Arab name. I honour that you take the beautiful Aisha (May God Be pleased with her) as a role model, but please do not feel that the name your parents gave you is not beautiful, too.

Anyway, hugs to you, and May Allah, the One Who has Opened this new door for you, Help you to find your way in this wondrous journey towards Him.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
فصيح الياسين
01-18-2015, 05:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by A'ishaM
I am a new convert I live in Houston Texas, it has been quite a struggle to mange prayer, if I can recall I have been a Muslim for about towards the end of November so about two in half months. my giving name is Gabrielle I chose the Muslim name A'isha because I love how she is in the Qur'an and I wish to be as such. So I selected that name because I wish to have her attributes.
Ameen and pray for us sistr

Muslim Woman
01-18-2015, 09:17 AM
:sl:

sis , Welcome to Islam. May Allah bless u always. U became sinless when u embraced Islam . Make dua for the Ummah when u pray . Browse forum and feel free to ask about Islam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!