/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Spiritual dream

Femmefatale
01-26-2015, 04:04 PM
Hello,

I'm new to this forum so i don't know if i'm doing it right, so correct me if i'm in the right forum. I'm 20 year old and i'm lately questioning a lot of things, one of them is religion. I'm having a spiritual breakdown, i respect all religions and i'm trying my best to understand different kinda religions(both of my parents are christian). One of the religions i'm really interested in is Islam, i even ordered the quran a while ago so i try to read everyday in it, to understand it.

A while ago my mom told me she saw me praying and she was somehow so proud(even it was a dream). After that i saw myself praying(in the islamic way correct me if i'm wrong i don't know if i'm saying it right sorry) and weeks after that i dreamed that i was with a classmate of mine(she's muslim) and we were walking in an open field, it was beautiful, i can't explain it. The grass was so green and the sky was so blue and full with clouds.

Suddenly my friend dissapeared and i suddenly heared a muezzin(Islamic prayer?) and it was so loud, but very beautiful. And a elderly man(he was arabic) walked towards me and handed me golden key. He was smiling at me, it was really nice. And i felt at peace.. i can't describe the feeling. After that i wake up, i really didn't want to wake up can somebody explain to me what this mean? Sorry for the long post, i'm thinking about this for a while now and it bothers me.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
01-26-2015, 04:57 PM
Hello

Welcome here. I am not a dream interpreter but it sounds so good & positive . I pray that God Almighty guides u to the Truth .

Pl. browse forum and feel free to ask about Islam.

Afifa
01-26-2015, 10:39 PM
:sl:

Dreams are very tricky things to interpret. There's lots of factors that have to be taken into consideration e.g time of dream etc. Not many people are qualified to interpret them. What you can take from it is the positivity.

You have taken the first step by trying to read and understand the Quran and you can see the positive effect it has already had.
Also read up on the life of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and you'll see for yourself the beauty of Islam.

May Allah guide you and open up your heart to the beauty of Islam.

sister herb
01-26-2015, 10:59 PM
Peace with you

Seems that you have spent a lot of your time thinking about islam and your ideas have followed you to your dreams. I canĀ“t explain dreams but when I was looking for more information about islam (about 20 years ago), I saw similar dream at one night. There too was key I was looking for as for me it would open the gate to understanding islam. That dream too was very peacefull and it was sad to wake up.

:statisfie

I wish to you lucky and happiness to your path - where ever it will leads to you.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
greenhill
01-27-2015, 02:41 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Dreams are a tricky one to figure out. Take it positively as the dream was beautiful and the 'call' was about the faith. May your road to discovery be full of sunshine, fluffy clouds and rich green fields..... if not, log on to this forum.... :D

:peace:

Abdullahh
01-27-2015, 04:47 AM
Sounds to me like Allah is telling you what your destiny is. Listen to him, and accept Islam. You will not regret it.

InToTheRain
01-30-2015, 11:50 PM
Mohammad(SAW) mentioned there are 3 types of dreams:

Dreams are of three types: rahmaani (those that come from Allaah), nafsaani (psychological, they come from within a person) and shaytaani (those that come from the Shaytaan). The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Dreams are of three types: a dream from Allaah, a dream which causes distress and which comes from the Shaytaan, and a dream which comes from what a person thinks about when he is awake, and he sees it when he is asleep.” (al-Bukhaari, 6499; Muslim, 4200)

Undoubtedly yours was a sign from Allah Most High.

Dreams are a very important factor in a Muslims lives as coviction is strenghened by it. Ironic as it may seem, the true proof of Islam lies in the metaphysical realm, the place in which the soul takes flight when sleeping. The body itself is a limiter for the potential of the Soul. And the beautific visions nothing in this life can compare to it... I hope what you saw is just one of many for you.

Allah Most High says in the Qur'an:
33.47. And (so) give the believers the glad tidings that, surely, for them is a great bounty from God (in addition to what they may have merited by their faith and good deeds).

Scholars of Islam have said the Glad tidings mentioned above can also come in dreams or visions from Allah Most High.

Mohammad(SAW) mentions "Religion is nothing but good counsel". And he taught us to regularely seek counsel from Allah Most High through a special Dua/supplication called "Istikhara" for important decisions in life.

The Believers are compensated by with dreams.
Towards the end of time, hardly any dreams will be untrue. The Prophet said: “That will be because the Prophethood and its effects will be so far away in time, so the believers will be given some compensation in the form of dreams which will bring them some good news or will help them to be patient and steadfast in their faith.” (al-Bukhaari, 6499; Muslim, 4200)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!