/* */

PDA

View Full Version : its science! /comparative religion/athiesm

M.I.A.
01-28-2015, 03:28 AM
have a look at this short clip on the accuracy of science.

its funny and offensive in equal measures, viewer caution is advised.

i intended it to be used as something that opens your own awareness of the situation.. although i know that its of an extreme viewpoint, not entirely accurate.. but never the less.

not sure how mods will respond so i hope you like it or at least understand where im coming from.

http://vimeo.com/69970735

its titled, science is a liar...sometimes.

although a word of warning to the wise, stay in pain for a while and you wont mind the pills.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
umairlooms
08-03-2015, 10:05 AM
cannot access. please share link

M.I.A.
08-05-2015, 01:55 PM
Sorry, its long gone.. If I come across it again I will repost.

To be honest it wasn't that funny and a little crass.

But if your Google foo is strong enough..

You could find it.

The clue may be in front of you.

Written codedly within my scrambled thoughts...

Maybe the title..

THE TITLE!!!!!

:/

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Zgk8UdV7GQ0

czgibson
08-05-2015, 03:25 PM
Greetings,

This is not a clip that's supposed to open your awareness of the situation, it's an example of satire. It's assumed that the audience will recognise the stupidity of the argument being presented.

Peace

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
andrekish
08-17-2015, 11:39 PM
Hello. This is about to happen again to science. The latest discoveries in genetics are starting to do this to Charles Darwin's ideas regarding evolution which seems increasingly more impossible as each day passes.

If you have time try using the search words: richard dawkins stumped in YouTube and watch for yourselves.

The philosophical implications of 21st century genetics are astounding - they point more and more towards Intelligent Design of DNA and I imagine most folk who visit this excellent site already know this.

May you walk in Paradise.

umairlooms
08-18-2015, 05:53 AM
science keeps developing and what was considered knowledge and common fact one day, changes later on.

however we have the gift of belief, Imaan and are worldview should be based on the belief that Allah is one, and prophet Muhammad is his messenger.

the rest comes and goes. science keeps on discovering new things.
Discoveries that made the churches in Europe seem like fools, might one day prove all monotheists religion as true...who knows.
of course, even then it is not necessary that the disbelievers will believe

I TRULY believe, as the Quran says in many places, it is arrogance...arrogance that makes an atheist not indulge or strive to discover religion and the scientist to think that the scientific method is the only means to discovery and understanding the world

Physicist
11-11-2015, 10:45 AM
I think this contradiction come from arrogant disbelievers, who understood wrongly what is written in Holy Scriptures, trying to contradict with whatever reason.
Science does not contradict Quran.
Furthermore, more scientists learning about the Universe, ie the Quantum Physics, more harmony and the beauty they see in the Creation, more of them comes to the idea of God by learning nature.
Neither evolution in particular, does contradict Quran, it says only about the way of Creation, not about Creator and His reasons.
And many facts, being discovered through the study of evolution, many 'accidents' required to bring us here, only proves The Grand Design.

Eric H
11-11-2015, 09:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Physicist
Neither evolution in particular, does contradict Quran,
The only problem is that Adam and Eve did not evolve from any other species.

Physicist
11-12-2015, 04:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
The only problem is that Adam and Eve did not evolve from any other species.
Why not?

Quran didn't mention exact way of their creation.
Just accept what is said in Quran and use Science if you want to know the details.
Not just mind to fulfill unsaid with speculations.
There could be almost infinity of the ways how exactly Allah could fulfill His Will.
It's well known that human DNA is very similar to the DNA of apes. But humans were not crossbreading with apes. It's logical then, that both humans and apes have the same ancestory.

islamreligion dot com, i can't post links yet, mention studies revealing that all humanity are descendants of one man and one woman:
The mtDNA of “mitochondrial Eve” has been passed down through the centuries from mother to daughter (men are carriers, but don’t pass it on) and exists within all people living today.[8] It is popularly known as the Eve theory because, as can be deduced from the above, it is passed down through the X chromosome. Scientists are also studying DNA from the Y chromosome (perhaps to be dubbed the “Adam theory”), which is passed only from father to son and is not recombined with the mother’s genes.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!