/* */

PDA

View Full Version : something to ponder

jameelash
01-31-2015, 11:41 AM
Beautifully Written ! 😊

Heavy rains remind us of challenges in life.
Never ask for a lighter rain, just pray to allah for a better umbrella. - That is the attitude!

Life is not about finding the right person, but creating the right relationship. It's not how we care in the beginning, but how much we care till the very end.

Some people always throw stones in your path. It depends on what you make with them; a Wall or a Bridge? - Remember you are the architect of your life.

Search for a good heart, but don't search for a beautiful face, coz beautiful things are not always good, but good things are always beautiful.

It’s not important to hold all the good cards in life, but it’s important how well you play with the cards you hold.

Often when we lose all hope & think this is the end, remember Allah and pray, it’s just a bend, not the end.' -

Have faith and have a successful life.
One of the basic differences between Allah and humans is, Allah gives, gives and forgives. But the human gets, gets, gets and forgets.
Be thankful in life...

If u think it is your alarm clock that woke you up this morning, try putting it beside a dead body and you will realise that it is the Grace of Allah that woke you up.

If you are grateful to Allah, forward this to all your friends to inform them that it is JUST BY THE GRACE OF ALLAH that we are and what we have today!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
01-31-2015, 02:06 PM
Hmmmm feel like I'm floating on air...

If they throw stones, I'll probably use it to pave my way. And if it rains heavily, and it has here in Malaysia, with many places towns, parts of the cities under water as deep as 30 feet. Some parts were totally cut off and inaccessible. The worst in recorded history. Larger umbrella might not do it, and there must be something else to it...if we can decipher it. Perhaps pray for forgiveness and ask for guidance? Pray that the community leaders are rightly guided so as to achieve His mercy?

But all too true, many end of the world situations happened in the past and somehow as bad as it seemed at that time, it was only for a 'moment' in time. It will pass. How many 'moments' make up our lives, how much of that is in His cause? Eventually I realised that all I can do is to keep a cool head, find effective solution, put in the effort, grind it out if necessary and I find that "today is the tomorrow that I was worried about like hell (almost suicidal) yesterday, but all is fine".....

As long as my heart is still beating, I'm destined to live. Need to fill some more of those moments seeking His mercy.

:peace:

Mortan
06-10-2015, 04:46 PM
I am final, I am sorry, it not a right answer. Who else, what can prompt?

BeTheChange
06-10-2015, 05:36 PM
Are you referring to the final sentence?

If you are grateful to Allah, forward this to all your friends to inform them that it is JUST BY THE GRACE OF ALLAH that we are and what we have today!
By not forwarding your not showing your ungrateful.

You show your gratitude to Allah swt through prayers, through dua, through your actions, through character, by following the Islamic laws and so on.

I don't believe the last sentence to be true. If anything needs forwarding to people it is our holy book i.e. the Quraan.

& Of course, as always Allah swt knows best!

(Above are my thoughts only, am not a scholar).

Jazahka Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!