/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam

Patrick
02-06-2015, 05:12 PM
My name is Patrick I am pleased to be a new member. I have followed islam in the past and am presently wanting to learn more. I am lucky being in the US to have many friends who are islamic introduce me into your culture and start me towards my knowledge. I look forward to learning much from the educated members on this board. Thank you.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Scimitar
02-06-2015, 06:08 PM
Salaam Patrick, it's good to meet you here, and I hope you have a beneficial and educational time here, make some friends and generally be a part of this community with us.

:)

God bless,

Scimi

Patrick
02-06-2015, 06:21 PM
Thank you. I hope I do too. There are some great subjects to occupy my time with.

The-Deist
02-06-2015, 06:43 PM
Walaikumu salam
Hope you have a great time here brother :D Hope ypu gain any type of knowledge beneficial for you and may your stay here be great overall

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BeTheChange
02-06-2015, 09:52 PM
Hey Patrick welcome aboard

It's great to hear your wanting to learn more - if you have any question's please don't hesitate to ask! We're always happy to attempt to answer any questions to the best of our knowledge!

Hope you have a safe, pleasant and informative journey with us.

Welcome to the forum once again!

Looking forward to your presence online

Take care

The-Deist
02-06-2015, 09:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Protected Soul
It's great to hear your wanting to learn more - if you have any question's please don't hesitate to ask! We're always happy to attempt to answer any questions to the best of our knowledge!
in shaa Allah (if God wills)

Abdullahh
02-06-2015, 10:35 PM
Welcome aboard. :)

Patrick
02-06-2015, 10:56 PM
Thank you all its nice to find an active community. I like to talk a lot so it will be nice to talk and learn.

The-Deist
02-06-2015, 11:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Patrick
I like to talk a lot
So do I
And Allah knows best :D

Patrick
02-06-2015, 11:02 PM
I like your avatar. How do I add one

MuslimInshallah
02-06-2015, 11:32 PM
Assalaamu alaikum Patrick,

Welcome to this Forum. (smile) A community is as rich as it's members. Thank you for enriching us with your membership.

As for avatars, as I recall, you need to have a certain number of posts before you can upload one (25, maybe?). There are some standard ones you can choose. Click around at the top of your screen and find out how to do things. It takes a bit of time, but messing around with things is the best way to learn , I find.

May Allah, the Gatherer, Bring us together in a community Pleasing to Him.

Patrick
02-06-2015, 11:50 PM
Thank you. I look forward to learning from people here like you. Your response to the woman post was very informative. Thanks for welcoming me and I guess I'll take my time on the avatar.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!