/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please I need help on this critical matter of my life which can make or destroy me...

dwbh
02-06-2015, 05:43 PM
AOA, It's very long story how it began that would require a lot of time to explain and my question is. How should i deal with the

situation that my Mother is seeking help from jins and devils(waswasaas) and I have seen her doing black magic on me with her sister

in my dream? She's constantly giving me waswasa about things. She had my marriage ruined she even threatened my wife and now she's

destroying everything I love or loved. My Life, Religion, my Dreams. I'm also seeing bad dreams about my mother. I had began to hear

voices after getting a dumm on me by her and her sisters acquaintance amil. I went to that amil along with my cousin who was also

sick and he used to hear voices in his head that amil blew on me along with my cousin by reading something and later that night I

began to have hallucinated feelings as if something was crawling on my body and i began to have very weird feelings as is someone is

trying to talk to me via my thoughts and some sort of snake is crawling on my body and after few days i began to hear voices in my

head. When i told her()she said that amil had blown on to you and your cousin together and the effect which was on your cousin was

also casted onto you. She also told me that amil will come and do another step of amal on me to get rid of this voices. Later the

amil came and began his amal buy burning sticks and reading something he also gave me papers with some lines doodled on them which I

had to rub on my body and then burn them, the amil also asked about the mother and sons name which i had read later that is used in

some magical acts (These are the only things that are above the ocean that is visible to every one how deep is the depth of these

events only God knows how i have suffered from them)
. These voices now talk to me like a real identity they told me about few

unnatural things and it's been nearly 2 and half years these voices are urging me to do Kufar, Zina and all sort of sins that are

strictly forbidden. These voices are also forcing me to pay good amount of money to the same amil who had done amal on me and was my

mothers acquaintance if i do so they would leave me otherwise these jins or what ever they are will tease me(she disclosed this

information after my marriage that she and her sister were involved in this magice done on me by their amil, during our talk on some

very serious matter that involved my wife and me. She smiled and satired: how are u gonna get rid of the snake). I used to read

sallah daily and now i can't read it. I have done tones of ruqya on me I've listened to Quran for more than 2 hours a day and even

read surah al Baqra many times and still not affecting them and still these days i'm listening to Surah Kahf 3 times and other

quranic surahs for 2 hours. There are tones of things that i would like to share but here's a thing that i had caught about my mother

that might prove some facts:

My mothers sister is very close to her she had a daughter whom she wanted to get my older brother to married with and my brother

refused later on my aunts daughter got married to another person and after 1 and half years she got divorced with a brutal clash my

mother and aunt wanted me to get married to her(Aunts daughter) and i refused to and i believe that my aunt was mainly involved in

this plot of getting magic on me as an act of vengeance. After a clash with my wife my mother told me that she loved the person and

I'm her illegal child of that persons secret love with her(actually she hasn't confessed it openly but logically she told me in a way

that can not be explained here) AND now that i think of it, these two sisters were getting married to my step-sister. My mother is

also teasing me about my wife these voices are telling me that this Zina had ruined her life(my mothers) and she's doing this as an

act of vengeance from SOMEONE. as mentioned earlier there are tones things that are untold and I have finally concluded that she's

involved in this act and it was the most shocking for me and worth mentioned I don't have ANYONE to share my thoughts(and whenever i

tries to pray or seek Allah's help i began to feel that he's scolding me or the things around me are mocking me. I've searched about

magic and ruqyas for 2 years and I've searched for a person who could heal me for 3 years and could only find people interested in

Money. All of them are involved in amal like Ilm-ul-adad or Stars in my country where i belong(Pakistan)). On top of that my whole

family is considering me an bad person.

I used to be a 2D animator and graphics designer 6 or 7 years ago and I had left it for the sake of Allah and his Apostle(saw) and

began to live religious life one day i read an Islamic book and an amal of seeing Allahs apostle in dream I did everything as it was

told and went to sleep later that night I saw a bright face with beard the entire night and i slept as if i was an infant and never

had any worries in my life. I also heard voices in my head reading Quran or something maybe it was surah falaq or naas as far as i

remember and that person kept his finger on Quran as if he was telling me to read something yet my vision was blurred I saw that

person in front of the mosque which was named on the name of Prophet Muhammad (SAW)(Masjid Ya Rasool Allah) and also saw small

chained pillars of that mosque in my dream (which i had thought of seeing in my dream earlier when i had read in a book that they are

the sign of firmness in one's faith) there are a lot of things that happened. A lot of them are still unexplained and a lot are

uncovered at least for me. These days i only have 2 things to think about my future or cry...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Patrick
02-08-2015, 03:47 PM
I've heard that the gins of human form can be worse than those of the original form. Why would they not be they can become the closest to you. But you are putting to much of your faith into these evil practices and the mind has a tendency when it is panicked by these tactics to start to believe that these are more powerfull than Allah has given them power. When your belief becomes stronger with those action not that you believe them more than Allah or his angels but you believe they work on you more than Allah and his angels then they begin to take that power from you. That has been these tactics since the beginning of gin and man (even though all gin are not bad). My advice is obviously you are being tested and not every test can be Allah's on this earth some can be from the other side of things. Now you have to understand that even if it appears that you are losing you might actually be winning the test. Even if Allah did not choose for these things to test you he is well aware of every test and even if these things have chosen to test you in there way it allways falls to Allah that all tests weather gin human or not will be decided in his way. So my best advice is for you to understand you are dealing with very strange adversity but even if these forces or tactics achieve these small victories from you in the end if any of the victories they've achieved do not benefit Allah's than there victory will hold no meaning and there test will be for themselves. Remember things that go about these manners will lose whether the know so or not. You can win now but if you get too caught up in thinking these things that will fail in the end are more powerful than Allah in the now it's not that you will fail in the end with them it's just in the victory your seeking from these forces in this life will dissipate.

MuslimInshallah
02-08-2015, 06:32 PM
Assalaamu alaikum dwbh,

I'm sorry I didn't notice your post before now. (gently) You are having a very bad time. You are feeling tormented and in a lot of emotional pain. Please read this post and consider what I say. There is hope for you. You can get out of this pit.

Reading your post I see two things: one, you seem to come from a family where there is a lot of intermarriage (common in Pakistan), and two, there seem to be some mental health issues in your family. I'm sorry; I know these are badly seen in Pakistan. But please consider what I am saying.

Jinn, and other people, and the weaknesses of the self can all whisper to us. Asking Allah's protection can help with all of these. But you also need to protect yourself. Allah expects us to take steps to help ourselves. In your case, it seems to me that your mother and perhaps other relatives are not good for your mental health. It could well be that they have some imbalances in their minds that are contributing to their unhealthy behaviour. It may also be that you are being fed some kind of drugs that can mess with your mind (some people do this to try to gain control over you). But (gently), perhaps you are also subject to these imbalances? It may be that you have a medical condition that needs treating in order for you to feel better. These things tend to run in families, you know. But the good news is that there are treatments.

I know that medically treatable illnesses that affect the mind are not well seen in Pakistan. Many families therefore try to hide mental illness from the public and avoid seeing doctors about these. However, I would urge that you go and see a reputable doctor. I know they can be rather expensive, but please try one (and get a second opinion from another doctor if you feel unsure about the first). It could well be that your condition is treatable. I have been informed that the Aga Khan Hospital in Karachi has good doctors. The Liaquat National Hospital could be another place you could try. I'm afraid I don't know about places outside of Karachi. You could perhaps phone one of these hospitals and ask if they know of good doctors in your area.

You have tried methods to protect you against Unseen Forces. Good for you. But now, please consider other options. You are suffering very much. Allah has given us various different ways to deal with problems in the world. And sometimes, medicine is an option we need to consider.

May Allah, the Kindly, the Loving, Guide you to a quiet and peaceful place.

dwbh
02-08-2015, 07:47 PM
Thank you for the sincere advice. Actually the family i belong is perfectly alright and I've already consulted 2 or 3 doctors. They told me that this is not an extreme condition of the disease called schizophrenia. There must be a cure and answer why this kind of thing is happening because these things or voices are with me all the time. These voices talk to me as a complete whole being which has presence and beyond any self created personality. What proof do i need when i know that i was perfectly alright and i went to an Amil 3 years ago, who read something and blew over me and i began to have hallucinated feeling about things crawling over me. I do know the importance of the medicine which can help prevent this disease yet the doctor advised to use them my entire life. I have seen the biggest game of devils controlling this dajali system. There are many times when these voices tried to prove themselves one such example is, when i have some thoughts in my mind or a thing. I would sometime hear them out right after a few moments from someone whom i am talking to and have a very painful waswasa of that person was reading my mind (which people usually believe as psychic) these things were driving me crazy and now my conclusion is that this whole setup is consisted of the devils and jins who are after me for some reason. I have read that Devils or Jins can make other creature do things they want. People who aren't religious fell more victim to them. They can posses and make you do things that you don't even know. These things need a lot of explanation and i'm only going with my very limited knowledge, mind and experience...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Patrick
02-08-2015, 08:53 PM
Find places where you can be at peace. Keep your mind calm when you find this place. Then listen. clear your mind of the surroundings you are accustomed to. The people as well. There has to be a place you can travel not far from you were you can travel to find this. Also if you have too much free time on your hands try to occupy yourself with something. There is something messing with you outside of yourself and I believe you. If you are to find medication try something that relaxes your mind. When the mind feels relaxed and not tense a lot of pressure lifts off of you. It can be easier to identify the threats when you are mentally capable to see them as they are. That is why I recommend a place that makes you feel easier and if you need medicine than a medicine that does this too. It will be hard to trust people when you go through this so I know people say tell them everything that your experiencing but you only have to say what you are comfortable with saying. This situation is about you finding comfort. When you are more at ease you will allways feel more in control of the situation. If you can find a way to find peace if a place or a medicine than you will fight off what these things can be. I've known many people who have experienced what you are going through. Some live with it the rest of there lives. The key lies in living with it. Trust me when your more relaxed you can fight these things better. You have confidence in your faith. You need to find confidence with your self now. That requires learning how to deal with the forces that are messing around. These things are weaker the stronger you get. They see you as vulnerable they will take advantage of that. They see you as able to brush them off they back down.

Patrick
02-12-2015, 09:37 PM
How have you been? Have you tried anything different to help you? I'm just checking in.

dwbh
02-13-2015, 05:24 PM
"feeling not well". Just trying to liberate from the burden of past...

Patrick
02-13-2015, 05:35 PM
It's fine I just want you to know that people care about what your going through. It will be difficult and I'm sure only you know how much. I just hope you can find a way to concentrate. When you meditate like the prophet did and you find an area peaceful to you you will find much of your past come to you in different ways. Some things will be hard to deal with but it's like anything else it takes practice. You can not let go of your past no matter how good you learn to take control of yourself. But you can become something new. Something that in the future can deal with such problems you are facing.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!