/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamualiakum.. Peace be upon you all.

StoryTeller
02-08-2015, 08:30 AM
Assalamualiakum Brothers and sister,
I am Fatima from Pakistan. I am currently doing my undergrad and come across a lot of issues i need help with and i can't take help from my family due to reasons. Looking forward to a great time here...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
02-08-2015, 08:34 AM
Wa alaykumussalam

Welcome to forum sister. I wish you will enjoy your stay here with us and find this place beneficial for your needs.

The-Deist
02-08-2015, 10:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by StoryTeller
Assalamualiakum Brothers and sister,
Walaikumu salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

format_quote Originally Posted by StoryTeller
I am Fatima from Pakistan. I am currently doing my undergrad and come across a lot of issues i need help with and i can't take help from my family due to reasons. Looking forward to a great time here...
MashaAllah TabarakaAllah :D For the issues the community in shaa Allah got your back. Hope you enjoy your time here in shaa Allah
And Allah knows best

greenhill
02-08-2015, 11:47 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Wishing you a great time here..

:peace:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MuslimInshallah
02-08-2015, 01:40 PM
Wa alaikum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh Fatima,

(smile) Welcome to this little community. May we be of help to one another. Feel free to browse through the older threads. There are a lot of little bits of knowledge and wisdom sprinkled around (sometimes in rather unlikely places!). And please feel free to add your perspectives and knowledge, too.

May Allah, the Source of all Peace and Safety, Bless you.

Muslim Woman
02-08-2015, 03:45 PM
:wa:

Sis , Welcome here . May Allah grants what is best for you.

aflawedbeing
02-09-2015, 08:20 PM
Wa3alaykum salaam sister Fatima.
Welcome to the forums.

Patrick
02-12-2015, 06:56 PM
Salam I like your name. I hope you enjoy the company of good people here. Please share in discussions when you feel its ok to. Thank you

فصيح الياسين
02-12-2015, 07:42 PM
:wa: wc sis

yoosooph
02-14-2015, 03:58 PM
السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ

I am yusuf, I am also new here. I am glad to join my brothers and sisters here. May اللَّهُ bless us all and grant us jannah.

yoosooph
02-14-2015, 04:01 PM
السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ

I am yusuf, I am also new here. I am glad to join my brothers and sisters here. May اللَّهُ bless us all and grant us jannah.

Patrick
02-14-2015, 04:22 PM
Greetings yusuf. It's nice for you to join.

فصيح الياسين
02-15-2015, 04:16 PM
:wa: yoysaf nice to mee you

BeTheChange
02-16-2015, 05:38 PM
Walaikumasalaam Fatima

Am positive you will have a very beneficial and good stay here with us.

Don't be a stranger hope you become a regular member in sha Allah!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!