/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Consensus of Americans Europeans and Asians

Patrick
02-11-2015, 01:29 PM
Hi I'm posting this to find maybe what many of you from outside of these areas or even inside it think about the lifestyles of these places. You do not need to say anything you do not wish as I know at least some that would rather keep certain opinions to themselves and good for you that Allah has taught saying things in good hearts even in angerd situations. I myself have a very tough time being from USA. We have a saying of the luck that we have well if you don't like it here move to one of those places where they can't choose anything. The places ussualy intended for such sayings are places hurt by poverty and corrupt unhealthy lifestyle which to me makes that saying terrible. If you don't like us suffer like the unprivileged then you'll see why it's better. My usual feeling is you know sometimes I wish I could and I strive in my life to prove you wrong when it comes to those that you feel are so much more unluckily than you. The main problem with the US I feel is that we do great in being nice to people learning manners but I don't know how deep our intentions are. We are also wealthier than most but our morals and beliefs are absolutely terrible. My prediction is in 100 years 80 percent here will believe in nothing. The type that say they might have faith but it reflects on them in there daily lives zero. I also hate that we have a "believed" voice that we think can change things. But when it comes down to major things like for example if 90 percent of all of the people here disagreed with the war in Iraq before it started would we have been able to do anything about it? My guess is no. So what good is this voice we believe is our own. I'm sorry for carrying that on to far. And I'm sure many of you have family here as the vast majority of my friends and there families that reside here are all from over seas. We probably are all connected now that I think of it. I just want honest opinions of the places I have formentioned. What do you like about them? What do you dislike?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Futuwwa
02-11-2015, 06:30 PM
The places you have mentioned are too large and diverse for any blanket statements about them to possibly be relevant.

Patrick
02-11-2015, 09:09 PM
Understood. Then to be more direct. What about Finland?

ardianto
02-11-2015, 10:53 PM

One of many things that make me grateful is, I was born in Indonesia, and live in Indonesia.

Compared with USA, Canada, or European countries, indeed, life in Indonesia maybe not as good as in those places. But life in Indonesia is still better than in some other countries. That's why I am so grateful for the place that Allah has given to me. A place where I live, a place called Indonesia.

:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Patrick
02-12-2015, 04:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto

One of many things that make me grateful is, I was born in Indonesia, and live in Indonesia.

Compared with USA, Canada, or European countries, indeed, life in Indonesia maybe not as good as in those places. But life in Indonesia is still better than in some other countries. That's why I am so grateful for the place that Allah has given to me. A place where I live, a place called Indonesia.

:)
That's great. I would love to visit there. It's good that you are grateful. To me there is no one place that is the best place to live that's why those places can only claim they believe they are "better" no one can claim they are best.

Abdullahh
02-12-2015, 07:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Patrick
Then to be more direct. What about Finland?
When I think of Finland, The Dudesons come to mind. They're funny (sometimes). :D

Patrick
02-12-2015, 08:01 PM
Who are the dudesons?

The-Deist
02-12-2015, 08:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Patrick
What about Finland?
One word liquorice (in finnish Salmiakki)

What about the African brothers and sisters?

MuslimInshallah
02-12-2015, 08:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by StrivingforDeen
One word liquorice (in finnish Salmiakki)
Mmm… Panda liquorice (http://www.pandalicorice.com). (Big smile) The best!!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!