/* */

PDA

View Full Version : let's play a game..

M.I.A.
02-13-2015, 02:12 PM
So I have always suspected ISIS to be a little dubious.. But up until recently I would have lived.

I recently read that Isis beheaded a person for smoking.

A little heavy handed for sure.

...up until then I guess I would just have been a scared member of the community.

So how are you guys getting on?

*funny thing is I quit in December..three months clean* *although I don't want to ask if e-cigs are allowed lol*

If Isis did pharmacy health promotion then maybe less people would die..although I suspect there interpretation of intoxication is a little extreme.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
02-13-2015, 02:20 PM
So the game is?.......

I have a hint that it relates to stop smoking? ...and I won't ask about e-cigs either..:phew

:peace:

M.I.A.
02-13-2015, 02:26 PM
The Quran says..

They will ask you about alcohol and gambling..

The rest of that sentence is not

Cease and desist or we will make a blood spouting viral video of you.

It not even written harshly.

The game is how long would you be considered a Muslim under ISIS rule.

..to be fair I think I'd have been pushing it since they took over.

greenhill
02-13-2015, 03:06 PM
Don't know really. If that is a crime worthy of literally losing my head, I really wouldn't know what else I'm doing wrong in their eyes.

Probably now a member of the eternal world. :skeleton:

I'd probably stop if that was the law.

:peace:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
M.I.A.
02-13-2015, 03:43 PM
Sure you would. I wouldn't leave the house.

But if that's the world they create then most of the Quran and hadith would count for nothing.

..most of the stories of the prophet Muhammed pbuh would become irrelevant and emulating any of his characteristics or mannerisms would become counter intuitive.

...the world would simply not work like that

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!