/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is Qiyaamat Almost Upon Us?

hisnameiszzz
02-21-2015, 07:39 PM
Salaams all.

I was just reading a newspaper the other day and the headline was "Israeli Prime Minister Calls On Jews To Return To Israel". So I guess he wants Greater Israel to happen in the near future. Isn't this one of the signs of Qiyaamat?

Also, with the state of the Ummah how it is (wars almost everywhere where Muslims are being slaughtered, halal meat at the point of being banned in the UK, disrespecting of Islam and Prophet Mohammed on a regular basis etc and various other things, does this mean Qiyaamat is almost here?

What are your thoughts?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M.I.A.
02-22-2015, 01:42 AM
the world has seen worse days really.

better people have come and gone.

but todays problems are "first world" problems.. you either let them destroy you or you realise just how easy they are to solve and just how much of an advantage you have over past generations.

you talk about halal meat in the UK, not long ago we had non halal horse meat being sold in places it should not have.

...im sure the resourceful will manage even if they ban it.

or did i overlook how lucky we were in the first place?

secondly, banning halal meat is literally business suicide.. so why do you think we keep getting hit in the head by it?

if only you could get the mosques together 99/100...id say 99 out of 100 problems would be easily solved.. but the world does not work on unity.. and i dont think we are the ummah you have been waiting for.

one things for sure, we should not hasten towards any judgement day.. dont buy into anything you dont want..

or is that the problem?

i feel condescending whenever i talk about isreal/palestine.. if things were able to be different then they would be..

but we probably send enough money to build skyscrapers in palestine...

and they spend it on building tunnels.

one day Palestinian blood will be worth more... or they will be harder to buy.

but its easy to say and hard to do, that in itself is proof of allah swt.

but one day it will be as easy as building up rather than down... in all things.

probably.

greenhill
02-22-2015, 02:09 AM
Well technically speaking, with the breaking of dawn everyday qiyamah is one day closer. .

I feel we have entered the 'end times'.

:peace:

Abdullahh
02-22-2015, 05:36 AM
I have no way of knowing whether or not it will happen tomorrow or in 1,000 years. I do not believe its possible for any human to know. We'll have to wait and see.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
فصيح الياسين
02-22-2015, 03:37 PM
We were learning hadeeth from our grand sheikh. Hadith were all about the end times. We all students saw it complete accurate upon this time how ummah is going and we also sad and worried too.

Our sheikh saw us and smiled and said. ""We also saw this in our times . These all things happened too. But our teacher also said that as long as u fight against bad and ur own nafs it wont come because u are working on islam. And if u left the islam And to fight against evil. Then sure its already begun"".

So dear guys oppose the kufr. As long as one muslim lives qiyamah never occurs....

Anjumul Islam
03-16-2015, 05:08 AM
To be honest I feel that Qiyamat is very close. Way too much oppression going on in the world. It's like a Muslim kills someone, they blame Islam. It's like a Christian kills someone, let's just blame the person and not the religion.

I don't know how much more corrupt this world can get. We already have people killing each other. Especially in the east. We have these past and present tyrants from both the west and the east. Who I shall not name.

MuslimInshallah
03-16-2015, 11:42 AM
Assalaamu alaikum,

(smile) While there are no doubt at least some signs, there are others which are not yet fulfilled, it seems to me. But most importantly of all, I believe, is that we don't let ourselves get depressed or overwhelmed or be distracted from the important things in life. We are here to worship Allah and get as close to Him as we can. And anything that is meant to come to pass, will, when He Wills it. And as this is not in our hands, let us focus on what we do have some control over: our own choices.

(smile) Personally, I like to draw inspiration from the following hadith:

Anas ibn Malik reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "If the Final Hour comes while you have a palm-cutting in your hands and it is possible to plant it before the Hour comes, you should plant it."

حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو الْوَلِيدِ، قَالَ‏:‏ حَدَّثَنَا حَمَّادُ بْنُ سَلَمَةَ، عَنْ هِشَامِ بْنِ زَيْدِ بْنِ أَنَسِ بْنِ مَالِكٍ، عَنْ أَنَسِ بْنِ مَالِكٍ، عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ‏:‏ إِنْ قَامَتِ السَّاعَةُ وَفِي يَدِ أَحَدِكُمْ فَسِيلَةٌ، فَإِنِ اسْتَطَاعَ أَنْ لاَ تَقُومَ حَتَّى يَغْرِسَهَا فَلْيَغْرِسْهَا‏.‏
Grade : Sahih (Al-Albani) صـحـيـح (الألباني) حكم :

English reference : Book 27, Hadith 479
Arabic reference : Book 1, Hadith 479

(smile) We don't know when the Hour will come. But in the meantime, let's do all the goodness that we can.

May Allah, the Hidden, the One Who Knows, Open the doors to our hearts so that we may see what we can do with this precious time He has Gifted us with.

greenhill
03-16-2015, 02:05 PM
Going back to the OP question, rather than to start a new thread, maybe I'd like to ask -

"From the signs of Qiyamah, which is most compelling one?"

I'll start.

One that is not area specific like earthquakes etc, I find the hadeeth about women wearing clothes but appear almost naked, does it for me. (Apart from the Jews already claiming the Holy Land).

Considering how 'civilised' people dressed not too long ago. We are almost naked.

:peace:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!