/* */

PDA

View Full Version : punishment to people who never get dawaah (invitation of islam) or teaching of islam

legendaryman
02-22-2015, 04:43 PM
allah has fixed where we are going to born (Muslim or non Muslim family) but if person born in a non Muslim family and he never get invitation to islam or no one has told him what he is doing(shirk) is wrong and if he dies in shirk (without believing in Islamic monotheism ) does he is still going to hell ....///????

on the other hand some of my relatives are just muslims
they dont pray their fard(obligatory) prayers ,through iam quiet sure that they don't know the importance of it ...they do all sins accept shirk but they don't know the isalmic ruling ...some of them are even worse í doubt that heard something about hadeeth .they are all worldy people not islamic ...how does allah punish them as they all don't know islam completely and the bad thing is they don't wanted to know 'the reason what i understand is they illiterate 'most of them rarly go to school 'they don't know any language ,but on other side my brother is graduate ,he also don,t know any thing ..did he get jannah ,as the excuse is just they don't know islam and no one teaches them in their childhood
simple:are sins forgiven as excuse , the people are unkown the islamic teachings ???

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MuslimInshallah
02-23-2015, 02:14 PM
Assalaamu alaikum Legendary,

(smile) You know, there isn't a single person on this planet who can tell you what Allah will decide for anyone. That's not our business. Our business is to look at ourselves and see how we can improve.

Actually, we are all born Muslim, that is, in that state of balance, harmony and obedience to our Creator. We are also all born with an inner compass (fitrah) that helps us know right from wrong. And one way or another, we all receive Guidance from our Lord. Some of us label ourselves as Muslims, and some of us may be unaware of what this means. (smile) Those of us who are Blessed with the opportunity to gain Guidance from the Qur'an and the Prophet Mohammed (SAWS), it seems to me, have an easier time of figuring out what we need to do to please the Compassionate One. Personally, I believe that we therefore have a greater responsibility to use these sources to please and get closer to Allah. This is my opinion that I try to apply to my own life. Basically, it seems to me that God will Judge us according to the specific set of circumstances that He has are Gifted us with, and that only He truly Knows.

I also trust that Allah is completely Just, Compassionate and Aware. Therefore, I trust that whatever He Choses, is right and good. So when I am confronted with various people, I trust that whatever happens to them in the Next Life, is fair and good.

Not knowing how Allah will Judge people, and trusting that whatever He Does is fair, I try to live according to what I can understand of what He Wants me to do, and leave everyone else's choices up to them. (smile) Of course, I have my opinions (that I mostly try and quash), hopes and suggestions, and I offer people the little knowledge that I have if they are interested in it… but as I am not responsible for other's actions and choices, I leave the question of what will be the consequences of their choices in more Capable Hands than my own. (smile) I have my own actions and choices to worry about!

(smile) I read an Arab proven some years back. It said something like: Behave as if others are destined for Paradise, and as if you are concerned that you are not. I find this is a useful way to look at other people. I feel that it helps me to avoid the traps of arrogant self-righteousness, and helps me to be more respectful towards others.

Anyway, (smile) I hope this helps you.

May Allah, the Almighty, Help us to understand what we need do, and let go of that we don't.

greenhill
02-23-2015, 03:56 PM
There is a similar thread to this, "Burn in Hell" I think. And a discussion on the fate of Nelson Mandela, I'm sure there's more.

MuslimInshallah has said the crux of it, (and I cannot 'like' it because the button still does not function) but the critical point is the tauhid. There is no other god but Allah. The rest is up to His Mercy. The more you do what pleases Him and stay away from things that brings His displeasure, the better your chances. And that is dependent on your intentions too! So, it is not an easy journey. There's so many things you have to watch out for if you want to improve yourself. Hence the 'jihad', which the Western media has hijacked to mean go kill the infidels.

More to your personal predicament, I sort of feel that you gave a fairly close knit family. I suggest that you organise a weekly class where an ustaz is invited to the house and...invite people, relatives etc to learn. Just a suggestion seeing as you feel strongly about their lack of knowledge.

May you and your family get the hidayah.

:peace:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!