/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding purity of my clothes! Urgent!

fawno
02-22-2015, 04:58 PM
Assalam O Alaikum.

I'm a young teenager but i spend most of my time worrying about the purity of myself and my clothes. As a teenager living in such a corrupt world, i too indulged in wrong ways but i try my best to avoid them now. Almost a year ago, i masturbated and some of the stuff touched the cushion on my bed. As i remember i cleaned it off with a wet tissue. It has been a almost a year now but another cushion has been in contact with it for 2 or 3 months and that cushion made contact with the left sleeve of my jacket. I just want to know if my jacket impure now? I mean i get disgusted from clothes which are impure. I sometimes think i'm crazy as i take too much care of my cleanliness especially when it comes down to semen/sperm, urine, saliva/mucus and ear wax. I have almost stopped masturbating at all. I'm just getting very irritated right now as i just can't see myself wearing something impure which would touch my other clothes and my body. Can anybody please tell me if i need to wash my jacket? And also the other stuff i think my jacket's sleeve has made contact with? Please help.

Help would be greatly appreciated..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AmericanMuslim
03-07-2015, 07:23 PM
Salaam Alaykum!
I don't know if you got an answer already from somewhere else, but inshallah, I hope my answer will help you. If I were you, I would wash the jacket in case some impurities got onto it. I would wash EVERYTHING that has been in contact with that cushion, but you should also wash the cushion itself so that you don't have to deal with the same problem over and over again. If you can, you should try and take the cover off of it, and put it in a washer or something like that. Or if it is small enough, put it in the washer. If it is huge, then I would suggest hand washing it.
Better safe than sorry. May Allah guide you to the halal path. Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!