/* */

PDA

View Full Version : help me with our freedom of choice and allah's role in our freewill

legendaryman
02-26-2015, 04:11 PM
:salam:
from long time i am trying understand this topic ....but not get:heated::hiding:

i know that we human and jinn have a freewill to obey allah and to disobey him...
we can do whatever we want, then what is the purpose of writing 'the preserve tablet.."
why some people after doing some islamic work ,,say '''i do it by decree of allah''
and if all things are happens according allah's decree than it contradicts with freedom to humans and jinns and also contradicts with people going to hell for not obeying allah (as due to allah's decree they did not obey him (sinning)))and further allah says in quran 6:59
And with Him are the keys of the unseen; none knows them except Him. And He knows what is on the land and in the sea. Not a leaf falls but that He knows it. And no grain is there within the darknesses of the earth and no moist or dry [thing] but that it is [written] in a clear record.

i just want to know the connection between our freedom of choice and allah's decree ....//??

example 1:if a person commit suicide with his hands using his freewill and he died ..whats allah's decree here
example 2 : someone has done black magic(using jinn's and as proven by sunnah magic does exist and quiet common in my city) on one of my relative and she is suffering from it ..in this case there is no mistake of her(or there is nothing in her hand ) but here where is her freewill and allah's decree......may allah give your reward

may allah guide us all

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
02-26-2015, 08:06 PM
:wa:

These materials may help you understand a bit more. :ia:

https://www.kalamullah.com/qadr.html

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!