02-27-2015, 12:29 AM
I'm good you?

Hope you benefit from here.

And welcome to the frum.

And the Ummah (nation) of our humble little forum :D

MuslimInshallah
02-27-2015, 01:31 AM
Greetings Nakai,

I hope you find something of interest here. (smile) And while I'd be delighted if God's Call to you through the Qur'an touched something within you, you are completely free to believe what you wish. And if you want to discuss things Islamic, please feel most welcome.

(smile) I too find different understandings and expressions of faith fascinating. I prefer, though, to read primary sources or scholarly works when trying to understand a faith perspective. They are more reliable and also so much deeper. On the other hand, interacting with other people is also enriching in it's own way; I find that it is through the lens of another person, that one sees oneself more clearly, and through the irritations of divergent views, that pearls of wisdom may be formed.

So… if you want to understand Islam, I'd suggest you read through the Qur'an. But if you want to dive for pearls… (smile) welcome aboard!

May God, the Compassionate, Guide us to that which is good for us… in this world and the Next.

greenhill
02-27-2015, 02:18 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Wishing you a good stay.

:peace:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abdullahh
02-27-2015, 07:59 AM
Welcome. :D

Ronok
03-01-2015, 12:33 PM
Welcome to the forum. May Allah guide you to the straight path.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!